I am Jewish and shill on Holla Forums in support of Donald trump AMA

I am Jewish and shill on Holla Forums in support of Donald trump AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice try faggot kill yurself

How have you helped Israel today?

When will Israel finally get around to "relocating" the Palestinian pseudo-humans?

The trips confirm

Even during the election Holla Forums was 90% shitposting. The viewpoints that you're recollecting are from the 10% of posters that actually thought that their votes mattered.

sure it was, user

henry kissinger's an okay guy though, right guys?

t. Holla Forumstard who doesn't go on Holla Forums
That is some underage type of dumb shit there

wrong on all counts

Yes, user, I believe you.

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Heh, I bet you're a bunch of communist SJW libtards. Y'know, if you weren't always so TRIGGARED and got out of your SAVE SPAZE you'd know us alt-righters on r/The_Donald are right about literally everything because we read intellectual books like Art of the Deal by our God Emperor. Every criticism you have of him is wrong. Ever heard of fake news? The embarrassing shit CNN said he said on Twitter is fake news- and that link you're gonna send me of that tweet is also fake news plants from (((DA JOOZ))). Speaking of DA JOOZ, Trump isn't turning into a Zionist globalist like he said he is- he's simply playing 4837D hungry hungry hippos! Again, you don't understand this because you've never read Art of the Deal.
Tl;dr these guys are CTR Shariablue shills and should be downvoted into oblivion.

lol, this

No, it was more like 80%. I was the 20% trying to tell them that they were wrong and I got banned probably over 100 times for being a "don't cast your vote, goy" shill. I even posted the early videos of Trump saying he "loves Israel" back during the election campaign and I was called a shill. Goddamn, I love being right. Holla Forums is a bunch of retarded teenagers from 4chan and reddit. The small majority of Holla Forums that actually know the truth are regularly silenced by the mods.

*small minority even

Have fun writing all that out?

Try harder

Theres literally nothing wrong with Israel,
Prove me wrong
Protip you can't

It's run by jews

It was about the lelz. It has been & always be about the keks.