Should I go for it?

This is 100% true what I'm about to tell you.

I live in an apartment complex and on the weekends or days I have off of work, I play ball/hangout with the local teens (15-19) at the complex's basketball court.

Should I just fuck her and get it over with or no? From the things she's done yesterday, she seems kinda crazy

Aww, come on. Read my walking the dinosaur story that I worked hard on

i dont give a fuck what u do

It's cute that you come to us for advice, but the real problem for you is all that anxiety that I'm reading between the lines. No matter which direction you decide to take, that will make you a giant fuckup.

fuck her in front of the police station and get it over with

We can tell.

What's the age of consent where you live? If it's 16, how close is she?

If you tap that, keep in mind that she's kinda got your balls in a vice for a while. She can act up, spend your money, flirt with other guys, etc., and if you want to leave her, get pissed, etc., she has something hanging over your head. Now, she wouldn't threaten to go to the cops if she were a decent human being. But she's female, so there's no way that's the case.

Kill her and eat her heart to fuel your lifeforce

I've been apart of Nofap for a week now so every piece of ass that flaunts itself in my general direction, makes me rock hard but I don't want to fuck a kid. She also has a history of messing with older guys

AoC is 17 and she's turning 16 in November

Only do it if you're going to move out of state or something. If you fuck her then ignore her, she will be pissed off for sure and turn you in. I'd say be careful user…there might be a chance, but only if she's fucked a few guys before, you make it crystal fucking clear it's not a relationship-type thing, and you are 100% convinced she won't run to the cops, is the only way you should even entertain the idea.

Go for it, it barely even counts as statutory rape, had you been 18 you could have fucked her because being 13+ gives you legal consent to fuck people 18-. Definitely go for it just try to have an actual relationship with the chick and don't just pump her and dump her, if that's what you're trying to do then just let her be, or do it, I dunno, chad's probably gonna fuck her if you don't.

Oh, grow up. She has. Unless she's a very strange 15 year old in that she hasn't gone through puberty, or she's too retarded to understand what's happening to her, she's biologically and mentally ready for sex. And it's only in the last 100 or so years, and only in feminist shitholes, that that has changed from a legal standpoint. If you're a human being alive today, it's because your ancestors fucked 12 or 13 year old girls for hundreds of thousands of years.

Sack up, faggot.

She has a boyfriend and she's fucked a lot of guys I worked with who are my age and older. She is a legitimate slut and I'm not trying to have a relationship

This is why i love Holla Forums

She's not daedric so it won't be as good

Can I get a sauce on that .gif?

It's part of the Paige sex tape

Ok, the 100% convinced part is what's left. Is it worth it vs. being imprisoned, being a registered sex offender for life, and paying a shit-ton of legal fees?

If females are good at anything, it's ruining men's lives.

go for it ayynon

age diff. of 5 years is nothing anyway, and is still pretty acceptable

"it's better to regret something you did, than something you didn't do" etc. etc.

oh wait, I take back my words

don't fugg her

and find a better young girl who isn't a slut tbh

Her parents will hate you a lot.

Speaking from experience.

How do you know that she isn't lorkhan?
You can never be sure until meet a person.

Pussy is never worth fighting or going to jail for. I highly doubt she'd tell because her current bf (I think) is 18 or 19, she's been recorded doing sexual acts to other guys and she's practically begging me to fuck her.

Keeping in mind that, while there's absolutely nothing morally wrong with fucking a 15 year old, this is what's going to get you into trouble.

If doesn't matter if she's infatuated with you if her jilted lover goes to the cops.

He has more facial hair than me, I doubt he'd do anything as incriminating as that

fuck out of here nigger

no

She doesn't have the scent of one but you can never be too sure

Didn't know basketball was a prerequisite for being a nigger

You need to be 100%, otherwise get ready for nigger roommates in prison.

Why don't you just go find a nice big tittied chick whose at least 18?

I honestly would love that but where I live it's only old people and little kids, there isn't anything in-between. Sure there are girls who are 18 but they are never around my specific area. Maybe I should just fuck her and get it over with

That's a pretty weak excuse, but if you're 100%, go ahead then.

If not, make sure you're prepared for Tyrone raping you in cell block four.

Probably should've mentioned her bf is a nigger and he wouldn't know what an anonymous tip is let alone how to pull one off

It may seem like a weak excuse to you, but that is the harsh reality of my situation

don't fuck her user she's 15 and already a coal burning slut she will use sex as a weapon to destroy your life if you give her the opportunity, save yourself the trouble

Enjoy the std's user.

plus the potential aids

As much as your lizard brain might want to you to breed her, you have to go jerk off and re-read what you posted right after while your prolactin levels are high and your mind won't be clouded by raging anabolic hormones.

If she really wanted you, I mean really wanted you and she knew you were 20 she'd be playing it on the down-low much harder than she was.

She probably gets off on putting older guys in that kind of situation, and that's fucking dangerous. When I was her age I knew girls like that.

Just some food for thought.

If she has a boyfriend she's either retarded or she's a little psychopath, doing what she's doing.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Best answer I've gotten all thread

Girls are fickle. Act quickly and be casual about it.

Clean your apartment if it's dirty so you can invite her to do something in it. Video games, netflix, whatever. If she agrees to be in your apartment alone with you, you're golden. Get on the couch with her, ask her what exactly she wants from you, but in a more tactful way than that. If you live alone you can just fool around on the couch but if anyone else lives with you you'll have to get her in your bedroom. Keep in mind because of her age people will notice if she's missing for any period of time. Walk her to your room, open the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur.

Boom-boom-shakalakalaka-boom, boom-boom-shakalaka-boom-boom.

This is 100% true what I'm about to tell you.
Petite, flat-chested women bang like a dunny door in a windstorm, believe me!

We'd been friends for ages, and we kinda friend-zoned each other for about 3 years. One night, we just kinda went "fuck it", and hit the sack together. It was one of the most erotic sexual times of

my entire life! She was an absolute demon in bed! She was a country girl - growing up on a farm must have give her 'ideas'! No-one would ever know just looking at her - she was a "Plain Jane" in

many ways, but she was gorgeous as well (in my eyes). Twas like she was trying to outdo herself to blow away the stereotype of 'plain-looking' flat-chested girls… I lost count how many times I

creamed her muffin that night… she was a demon… she bit, scratched, howled… I'm getting horny at the mere memory!

The best part is - 20 years later, we are still really good friends! Yes, amazingly, our friendship survived the 'one-off fuckfest' experience!

Another added bonus was - no-one ever found out about it! None of our friends were none the wiser - even her housemate, whom we were both good friends with! If only she knew - the older

housemate would have killed me! I had to wear high-necked skivvies for a fortnight afterwards, just to hide the bite and scratch marks around my neck!

I always dreamed that *I* would 'break' my petite friend in the cot…. but, in reality - it was the other way round!

We still joke about it, all these years later.

True story. Fuck you if you don't believe it.

Thanks. Doesn't surprise me, it was always obvious she is a huge slut.