Since HW stopped putting up ads can we get a link for /television/ stickied here...

Since HW stopped putting up ads can we get a link for /television/ stickied here? Would let anons know about the kino alternative + could be a constructive olive branch. Thanks in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/television/res/1915.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hotwheels hasn't been in the drivers seat for a long time m8.

No but he still lurks boards here. Wouldn't you?

Uhhh pry not a sticky but you guys can keep this thread up sure.

If I knew I only had a few years left to live I honestly don't know if I would. I would be out experiencing as much as I can. But I also might just be here too.

Nigger I guarantee you we're getting cybernetic enhancements sometime in the next 50 years. Also I am doing what I love to do and still have time to shitpost on here.

Found the Jew.

STOP SPAMMING YOUR BOARD, WE DON'T LIKE, WE DON'T NEED IT, GO AWAY.
I HOPE THIS THREAD WILL BE ANCHORED OR DELETED SOON.

REEEEE

Forgot link btw
>>>/television/

Only so much pino boipussy and cheap opioids one man can absorb + this site is his creation, would be like anthony hopkins character on westworld retiring and losing any interest in the park. H8chan is his baby.

Sorry I don't speak goon. Could somebody translate?

Ok, reported.

That's not very olive branchy :^(

Reported for board invasion, illicit advertisements and incitement to board exodus.

good luck with that

Will /television/ accept Maisie into their hearts? If they would, I have no problem with this

Dismissed. /television/ is confirmed one of the greatest griefing ops of all time learn to have fun

Have probably been here longer than you, asshat.

What's illicit about it? Are you trying to be a rulecuck or just triggered by a pic of leni riefenstahl?

Only anons ever urged to exodus were a minority of kinosseurs and margaret voters. Look at the other top boards here ffs, last thing you ever have to worry about is a drop in shitposter numbers.

There's an active maisie thread + it's the only board I know of with a maisie banner. So, yes.

Based hotpocket dubs.

I just went to their board.
They're trying so hard to act like they're artists and know kino but they don't, it's almost kind of sad.

If that was true you'd be over there correcting the record or at least supplying an example. Guessing you're probably the tarkovsky user, you should seriously expand your horizons dude.

Samefag, go buy some ad-banners and just leave.

OMG, they have put up my banner? I'M THERE IN A MINUTE

No, this is me
8ch.net/television/res/1915.html
Unless you meant that, in which case don't call me that.

Eh, it's not the Maisie banner I made… And the thread had no posts in 4 days

Was my point here

Nobody ever said it was the new and improved board for waifus just an /svidya/ type alternative with a high tolerance for waifuists. Should say a lot too that the margaret thread is anchored amd the maisie one isn't.

Noice ♥

Maisie needs to fly free, like a butterfly

Behold the new olive branch banner. The negative ones were kind of silly anyway, how could anyone disparage a board with enough taste to elect Margaret as its official queen?

Disgusting.

Reminder that /television/ is more cucked than Holla Forums and will delete any threads pointing out the racemixing agenda on tv
Why would we use your cucked board again? You have a thread about how the fast and the furious is Kino up right now so as well as being cucks you also have shit taste.

Pathetic tbh.

Samefag. Also falseflagfag.

They delete threads about the increase in racemixing propaganda, they are either cucks or jews, also you are clearly back here with hat in hand begging to advertise your cucked board so how am i a "falseflagfag"? This board has gotten considerably less cancerous since you fucked off, so please go back to ((( >>>/television/ ))).

It's almost like anons don't like being bossed around by rulecucks.

This.

Lol, no.

You false flagged posting some vague sentence about racemixing, spamming a bunch of commercials and then yelling about muh censorship after it got deleted. Even with years of larping practice you goons will never be convincing Holla Forumsacks, please stop trying.

Congrats on waiting longer than a minute to samefag. At least you're learning.

Yup sure is obvious how much you don't care.

Goon pls, you couldn't plan a fart if you were lactose intolerant.

Another swing and a miss. Tell you what go bump one of your JENNAY threads and we can continue this there, that way you'll at least have home court advantage.

sage=downboat

I make more money in a day then you do in an entire year.

HW is at the bottom of a river.

Nope. Stay here.

Don't listen to

They'll never give Maisie her own banner.