youtube.com/watch?v=EcxkkrNSv-4
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763402372680908800
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6941CFF042A6B308
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hot damn, good find.

spread it

Wasn't everyone?

Share it in places like the_donald, breitbart and drudge, even infowars.

Who isn't?

Dont know why this is such an unknown. If you guys watch Greg Hunter from USA Watchdog.com his stated several times that the Obamas and Clintons hate each other. He always brings up a book that goes into greater detail (Blood Feud? Maybe).

Wow, what a genius setup by Trump. What a masterpiece of strategy.

You completely miss the point, or are pretending to?

The press has just been royally set up by Trump.

courtesy bamp

This Jared Wyand fellow seems like a pretty good dude based on his Twitter. He's BTFO'ing leftist retards on the reg.

5D CHESS

TRUMP REMAINS UNSTUMPED

This BTFO deserves a terrible meme to mark the occasion

Also, we should look into the fact that the press let that comment slide according to Olbermann in the video. Apparently it seems Olbermann was the only who went balls to the wall with some rage at her while the rest of the press let it slide. Even more so, and everyone should watch the jewtube video, he unloads on Hillary and mentions the fact that the press (and people) has forgiven all the shit she has done (the good stuff starts at around the 7 minute mark). Hot damn it should be a campaign ad by itself.

The only issue I can see is how people would say that Trump is doing the same thing, even though he wasn't really.

I have no idea if the webm posted, but here's the video;
youtube.com/watch?v=1W_HWMLInrc

probably needs compressed, but I have no fucking clue how to do that. Backups have been made though.

Been working all day, can I get a tl;dr please? No idea what any of this is about.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcxkkrNSv-4

The left is spinning this as Trump calling on political assassinations. Immediately after the speech Trump pins what seem to be pre-prepared NRA tweets. Now the video in the OP surfaces.

Now that I was nice to you, can you tell me how to embed youtube videos? It never accepts my links.

When you post, look at "Show post options & limits". There you can embed.

I wish I could, friendanon. I'm a recent refugee from half chan, the shilling got too bad and I finally got a phone that can do Holla Forums without shitting itself.

I haven't the slightest idea how to do most shit on here

Holy shit that is some next level calculation. He doesn't use the word "assassination" so there's plenty of plausible deniability, but the Trump obviously knew how they'd take his comments and fucking knew about this shit from 08. An actual genius.

Whatever happened to ol' Keith anyway? I can't be bothered to look him up on fox's itinerary. Is he still with them?

Fucking based either way. Trump is proving himself to be quite the verbal fencer. God damn boys, we should feel blessed to witness such a happening-grade election.

webm made in two parts
first one

second

pssst you can't post a youtube embed if someone already embedded the video on the board

Right, my bad, probably misunderstood. I rarely embed jewtube myself, but point taken. Cheers user.

"The Media" should be renamed to "Trump's Fiddle"

Whatever happened to that kike? He was all the rage among the Leftists during the 2008 elections.

He's a German Unitarian, not a Jew. He is however, a fucking leftist pile of human excrement that used to, I shit you not, date that kike cunt who's always being BTFO'd by Trump, Katy Tur.

ah yes, the one who's dad is a tranny freak who threatened little benny boy shapiro live on tv

Das rite, pic related.

jesus i can not wait until shit goes hot

niggers and marxist freaks want to talk about a purge in this country, they have no idea what they're in for

ayy

Is anyone else wondering if Trump has to be some sort of autistic savant in order to remain unstumpable for so long?

no, the man is the avatar of western success, it's not strange for him to be constantly winning.

i mean that wholeheartedly- every civilization features avatars of the core aspects it holds as tenets.

got dumped, ended up on espn, spilled spaghetti constantly and got dumped again

That's the most concise way of explaining that I've ever read.

Trump is basically a white man's blueprint. Closest thing to the perfect white specimen alive currently

i'm actually working on that as a base to add upon existent philosophical theories of history for my grad thesis, feel free to spread the idea because it quite literally could gain traction through collective consciousness

No need to convince me, we're on the same page there.
I look forward to reading your writings in the future.

I sincerely appreciate that.

kek

ahh,

I think Trump is finally relieving the chans with shill support.

FUCKING FINALLY

Repeat to infinity.

Anyone who have the actual recordings?

see

Somebody use a kosher Twitter account to retweet this to Trump, so he can use it as ammo.

He donated to several dem candidates within days of them being on his show. It was against MSNBC's policy to donate without management approval.

He was also an insufferable twat. From what I remember hearing he was a tyrant to work with and he was constantly getting into feuds with people. I doubt Phill Griffin really had a problem with Keith contributing to democrats, he used that as a way to get rid of Keith and out of the contract they had signed with him.

Also incase you forgot for a while his live in girlfriend was Katy Tur. The Katy Tur that follows Trump for MSNBC and he reks regularly. The same Katy Tur who's dad is a a tranny.

Also he lived in Trump tower until recently he said he is going to move out because muh raycis Trump.

All that being said he is definitely more intelligent than your average shitlib talking head and he occasionally had good critiques of other shitlibs.

I'm getting massive blue balls waiting for these media kikes to get their just desserts. I don't care about 4d chess and waiting for the public to realize how distorted and biased the media is. I want Trump to reveal it to their face, tell them how they've been rigging polls, call the MSM kikes out by their names and beat them to a pulp. I'm just about sick of being on the defensive and going along with them setting the narrative.

Trump bump

Hillary Clinton strategist Bob Beckel called for WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange to be assassinated. #DNCLeak
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656

Like clockwork

Assange is pissed, rightfully so. I have a feeling he's going to be a major contributing factor in making sure that the following is a reality:

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

I googled beckel and nowhere can i find he is a clinton strategist. Fucked up for a shitlib to say, but I dont think Illary can be smeared directly with this one

Hard to tell. I saw him once on live on CNN international. I heard they were talking about Trump and said "with our correspondent Mr. (insert name) and with Clinton strategist Mr. (insert name here). Don't know which one he was.

This. as shitlibs go he's very bright and actually has some decent principles, instead of being a perpetually lying jellyfish

Why? I am out of loop.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763402372680908800

old one but can't find the tweet

Never mind that, I didn't read the whole post. Sorry about that m8.

People like to hate on Olbermann but back in the day when msnbc wasn't so bad Keith was making incredible waves with his special comments. He was the only person in the msm talking about vid related and was called a kooky CI for it.

They definitely got rid of him for his politics and outspokenness. They also did a pretty aggressive smear campaign against him that he didn't take well at all and caved. But tbh this guy is pretty vanilla and nerdy sports dude type so they didn't have any real dirt but the one jokey comment he made to a woman was used to slander him as sexist.

I suggest watching this playlist of his special comments if you're one of the tards who can't appreciate a warrior for truth even though he is currently sidelined in that regard.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6941CFF042A6B308

I didn't think that lefty fucker had the balls. I just got a tiny bit of respect for him.

eh, he ended up putting Suika in ESPN so he's alright with me

saved and shooped friendo

bump

i can't watch this shit, i know he's shitting on clinton but the amount of triggered this faggot is over a semi innocuous comment that he has to twist to make inflammatory, kind of makes me nauseous.

bump

This really doesnt seem to be all that important, its not like she outright said "I hope he gets assassinated"
Why do so many threads end up being about insignificant shit?

Are you aware of the media frenzy over Trump's recent comments regarding "second amendment people"?

Hello CRT.
RAIN OF FROGS
you could have prevented this.

Do you not understand by now?
Do you still not see?
What sackcloth is it that covers your eyes?

Trump really needs to start airing commercials.

This would be great edited down to 30 seconds, of course.

actually, no i didnt, haha

I didnt even find out about that until this morning, Ive been working too much I guess.

bump

so let me get this straight…
hillary had bobby kennedy assassinated to get bill elected?

is that what we're getting at here?

because given the events of the last month i can totally see it now.

is this the picture? soros controls the CF and by proxy the dems and libwalkers in order to destabilize america and implant some sort of…. middle eastern parasite that… somehow transfers power to israel because, i mean it's jews we're talking about.

to think it was right in front of us. but im not sure i have all this right.

bruh you gotta slow your roll
take some time
relax
enjoy as western values stroke the habbening shaft.

Fuck! Quit being a faggot, OP.

I wonder if Trump is in party trying to Avenge not just the 9/11 victims but also the Kennedy family

bump