Looking to overdose with MDMA, I want to die being the happiest i've ever been in my life...

Looking to overdose with MDMA, I want to die being the happiest i've ever been in my life, whats a good combination to use?

you're retarded
MDMA is pleasurable when taken in non-lethal doses
in lethal doses
you will die from:
cardiac arrest, serotonin toxicity (serotonin syndrome), dehydration, heart attack, seizure, etc.

Don't do that. Overdosing on uppers in general isn't good. Do a bunch of mdma then overdose on a downer.

go on…..

Why do all the good anime girl posters die young?

cause lifes a bitch

A girl in my town died from that, I was there. It is not pleasant and she was crying for her mom with her dying breath. If you're for sure doing it, just use opiates. Just go to sleep and never wakeup.

Have you ever seen Spice and Wolf cuz its my new favorite anime. That Blame! Manga is pretty good too. Movie just came out on Netflix for it. Its quite Kino.

go on….

spice and wolf is awesome

Don't kill yourself OP, we'll miss you.

Yeah I really like the Apples meme. Its really cute. Im on season 2. I was looking up some Holo cosplay girls for it. And I always can't help but wonder if they have the tail up their but with one of those but plug things Lol.

Even in non-lethal doses it is not a good idea to take MDMA if you are depressed, OP.
It is a mood enhancer, not a mood elevator. If you are depressed, it will make you more depressed. It will only make you happier if you are already happy.

You need to learn about any drug before you take it.

FYI: bullets travel 6x the speed of nerve impulses. Meaning if you shoot yourself in the head, your brain will be gone before the nerves can send pain signals to it. Very quick and painless way to go.

Do you realize how much MDMA you would have to take to even have a chance to overdose?

I dont think that's true but I dont want OP to hurt themself. I think it makes you happy even if you're sad.

But I also heard you shouldn't do it a lot cuz it makes you moody sometimes when you stop taking it?

it depletes your serotonin, that's what causes the enormous euphoria during the high (your serotonin is being used up)
it takes about 2 weeks to fully restock, but generally in a couple days you'll feel back to about normal
if you're depressed, you likely already have a serotonin imbalance, so obviously this may lead to bad consequences

i'm debating candy flipping as well. Either way I want to fucking go out on cloud 9

If any of you guys kill yourself I'm going to be both pissed and sad. Go improve your lives damnit, you have a lot to live for.

Why dont you just get a prescription for Prozac. I think that's supposed to be pretty good. And you can do it everyday! Just talk to a doctor. That would be cool right.

This

um dude WTF? This is Holla Forums where's the tons of advice on how to have fun while OD'ing?

I guess all those anons are busy right now. Only us here. Or maybe Holla Forums just doesn't feel like it right now. Ok!

don't do it OP

Kind of seems like those bases were covered. Not a lot to say about it.

None of you guys kill yourself okay?
I love all of you faggots.

This.

God loves you all as well. Repent, accept Christ as your savior, read the bible, and go to church. I promise things will get better if you do this. Come back to God

Also this, you fags already know you're with anons and overpaid shills that love you, in a 'kys tbh fam' sort of way, we can't afford to lose more people than we have too.
It's up to us to secure the existence of our weebtrash and a future for dank memes.
We make it together or not at all,
So do it for the fam, famalam.

The way OP's trying to go out and why is what's giving folks pause.
Jesus fuck son, I ain't no chemistryologist so what the fuck do I really know, but just drink the magic bleach why don't you?

just go with morphine or some other opiate

This
Take a medium dose of MDMA and then take a fuckton of opiates.

Play Nekopara and die of diabetes and dehydration.

If your going to kill yourself at least have the decency to take some jews, mudshits and niggers with you.
Go out in a blaze of glory OP.

sage for autism

OP here,
honestly I don't really care, i just want to have fun before I die. Jews suck but you know so do people. We could turn this shit around but all the people with money don't nor will ever give a flying fuck. Have debt, looks like nothing will be done about it, mental problems are sinking in and I miss the good old days. I fucking want out and want to do something a bit more fun than just blow my brains out.

OP, you're such a fucking retard, oh my god. At least research drugs before offing yourself with them. Don't just pick a "happy drug" and assume that you'll surely die in overwhelming bliss just because you eat 5 times a normal dose.

Earn money, spend it ALL on cryptocurrency, get rich, then you can not give a fuck too.

hot
greentext the story