Dont know how often you guys look at our retarded halfchan Holla Forums but there is a bot or paid shill raid on there...

Dont know how often you guys look at our retarded halfchan Holla Forums but there is a bot or paid shill raid on there. They are literally distorting stats and making trump appear to be fucking up on every post by twisting little things. It literally looks like the editors from huff post found it. Will they reach here?

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/054918_Hillary_Clinton_declining_health_neurological_seizures.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It won't help them. The mods are incompetant but they also know that keeping the board somewhat happy is the only thing allowing them to keep this board at all. It won' take much for people to up and leave if they go sjw like half/pol/ mods or abandon the board in the midst of a raid or spamfest. Creating a board from scratch is not hard nor is occupying an existing one willing to tell those people to fuck off.

they are already here

as another user in another thread noted they post in "swarms"

multiple different ids all posting together with a similar message at a similar time

Are these paid protestors or bots or what??? IDK I got a post about this on halfcahan at top page so people know whats up.

m8s this is crazy ive been on chans for years i mean years i have never seen shit like this

Paid protestors probably. CTR or some other paid group. Must be a fucking terrible job, getting shitty pay for telling lies you don't believe even yourself.

You, fucking shill, should take a moment to look at our threads and see how we are right. Holla Forums is your chance for enlightment, you fucking sheep, now drop us the details of your coworkers if you have any soul left.

There has been a concerted effort to destroy the quality and integrity of 4/pol/ by some outside force for a over a year now. Yes, they will do the same to this place (they have already begun). There are preparations being made by some Holla Forumslacks for the next exodus, as well as certain measures to prevent another one.

they were SUPER trump throughout this whole election until yesterday. It started posts on top of posts it was madness.

It's CTR and probably some other groups. There are more than one group that is shilling the chans. I've quietly infiltrated one and trying to get more info. I'd suggest others do the same.

Yes, they post at designated times as well, the early morning, midday and evening. They try and get the fist post of a thread, originally to "set the tone" and discredit OP but they have started doing it to derail threads. They are also fond of getting the last word in, all to created a false consensus. They do this in groups as well though smaller, as in 2-3 people instead of the 4-5 group that is known to swarm popular threads or threads with important information. They gained traction on halfchan because some of the mods are useful idiots and are working with Hillary's group. One of the mods I'm sure is actually on their payroll but i have no proof of that sadly.

Either you're retarded or you're willfully ignorant.

Not that hard to spot

No shit. There’s a raid here, too. It’s called cuckchan and intl.

Hillary's campaign is under the impression that Bernie's popularity was due to his perceived popularity on the web, and overall web presence. They are trying to destroy Trump's presence (which they owe his success to) by calling him into question. They will eventually try and force Hillary through the use of memes. They have tried to do this earlier to disastrous results. The shilling groups are uncoordinated due to being different companies as well leading to hilarious results. Shills will sometimes fight with shills. That probably occurs on halfchan.

Maymays.

Halfchan is waking up they are calling posters out in everythread now. This shit is meant to make people feel hopeless

Top kek but this is the main reason. They want to harness the power of memes. They also plan on changing tactics and posing as channers, mostly to concern troll.

That's the thing they never consider: Here or there, we hate the shit out of spammers, viral marketers, and so on. No board likes that.

There's two factions.

CTR and Holla Forums

The difference is CTR is terrible at it and actively wants to rid Trump.
Holla Forums baits Holla Forums for threads they want to slide that tarnish Holla Forums. Why? Because Hillary doesn't speak for them either. They tend to use logical fallacies and short responses, coupled with clearly unsubtle /left/ propaganda (meant to provoke I think)

Oh and if Holla Forums continues, expect retaliation. I don't care that you like trump. I care about the ideals.
Why?

[spoielr] because I used to be just like you as a teen [/spoiler]

FUCKING SPOILERS

You forgot Holla Forums

which is (possibly was) at freech.net/fam

I think we're just getting too distracted by identity politics to be honest.

JUST SEEK THE TRUTH

SEEK THE OBJECTIVE MEMES

I bet most of those posters weren't Holla Forums posters.

Waaaay too coincidental and timely.

When JIDF that's supposed to support Trump collides with JIDF that's supposed to support Hillary.

At least those goys are discussing the elections and not something else.

Heya shill!

It's nice to know that so many of the retards and inflammatory idiots you see posting on Holla Forums probably aren't even real.

link?

It's a good thing 8ch exists. Holla Forums is just much better here. I'm a refugee from 4chan, going to stick around here. I guess things will calm down after the elections.

oy vey

Tbh I got a couple shill type jobs. Nothing like being a piece of shit trying to sway the minds of the people like these commie traitors do. They are mostly writing reviews for products, but the reviews always end with "this review was made in return for free shit". Ones a job gathering links on topics. Usually the topics are pleb tier entertainment garbage. One is testing the quality of websites, like this link works this one doesn't, and another is basically fine tuning a search algorythm for a new search engine and amounts to searching for something and then rating on a scale of 1-5 how relevant the search results are.

The lowest paying one is $11/hour and one is $14/hr. The item review one pays in goods, not money, but if I took the msrp of the items which is always shit I need, want or could use and figured them to be my income that job makes like $2-300 a week for like 30 minutes of work.

Sorry for blog post but my point is the shills are most likely compensated well enough. For now at least, I doubt that paycheck will give them the warm and fuzzies as the rope is placed around their neck.

Seriously these fucks know we have the employee list and full dox of at least one shill company. They know anons are actively acquiring the rest of them. they dont know some others are already had and they still participate in this shit. They've been afforded every possible chance to knock it off and they still fucking do it. This is why I will feel no sympathy as they struggle whilst dangling.

Why were you still on 4chan in the first place? Is there more ideological conflict on 4pol? One downside of 8pol is that most of the minorities formed their own boards so we don't have that dynamic conflict that made old 4pol strong.

Didn't know I still had empathy for people.

I spent my younger years on Russian imageboards, English is not my native language and I only visited 4chan on a rare occasion. I took a long break from visiting boards before Holla Forums was founded. Later — around 2014 — I started taking interest in politics and my internet friends told me to fuck off to Holla Forums with all my "gas-the-kikes" views. So I was reading half/pol/ until all this leftist shilling started, and only then found out that there exists better Holla Forums on 8ch.

I guess what I was meant to say is that I was too slow to realise there are too many shills.

here's the full page

naturalnews.com/054918_Hillary_Clinton_declining_health_neurological_seizures.html

They already have, and the reason those threads are so high right now in the catalog are dumb anons aren't saging it or ignoring it. They are taking the bait. I assumed we would be better about it, yet yesterday they had several in our chan and I even followed one thread back to Holla Forums and someone got quince in that thread and so…like half chan faggots a bunch of summer fags went in there and bumped to check em. God damn guys we are better than this. I am ready for summer to be over!

may as well leak the IP database for intl. at this rate.

did you come here for sympathy or something, cuck?

sorry fam but u have to go back smh tbh

I'm completely broke. So long as its not shilling against our causes, I'm down to make some cash shitposting.

Care to drop a link?

yeah, sure you have

Nice Infowhores tier clickbait source.

nice bumping a 3 day old thread with nothing to say you sliding piece of shit

Make it so that there is a crossed out Michael with Michelle written above.

Looks like it, you shill faggot

llol

Like that rat experiment thread.