HOLOCAUST DENIAL = DEAD

Is holocaust denial dying?

Even normie none-historians are making competent replies to denier claims.
imgur.com/a/725A7

CODOH is dead and RODOH is slow with only like 2-3 people posting anymore.

Can Holla Forums debunk the imgur post? I feel like with all the high power autism of chans you can develop a competent debunking of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

revblog.codoh.com/2010/02/rebuttal-to-joachim-neander/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Fbi declassified hitler argentina
codoh.com/
rodoh.info/forum/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herschel_Grynszpan
sfi.usc.edu/full-length-testimonies
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/26-tgv.pdf
nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/php/pflip.php?caseid=HLSL_NMT01&docnum=2969&numpages=25&startpage=1&title=Atrocities and Other Conditions in Concentration Camps in Germany[.] Report of the Committee Requested by Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower . . . to the Congress of the United States.&color_setting=C
ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n3p-9_staff.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84787089
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83964582/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83104128/#q83131995
archive.org/details/Treblinka_Archaeology_Hoax
questioningtheholocaust.com/
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
archive.org/search.php?query=eric hunt holocaust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck outta here schlomo.

Haha ohw wow, this faggot even uses the Nürnberg trials.

At least give me the points it makes. Im not reading through that before 8am.

Why do you think we like him so much?

I like this part the most.

SURE HE DID! I'm sure Elie didn't ==LIE== about it!

I see why Eric Hunt now works on those holocaust videos! Good for him!

This entire imgur is just copy pasta crap from nikzor.

Do you REALLY want us to "debunk" it for you? Because everytime this happens you lose.

LETS DO IT NOW!

HERE YOU GO!
HAVE A BOOK WRITTEN BY AN ISRAELI JEW SAYING THAT HITLER WAS SENDING JEWS TO PALESTINE/ISRAEL!

Why would Hitler be deporting Jews at great expense??
Of course this stopped when the war started, because Germany was fighting odds 10:1.

But no, Hitler hated those joos so much, he HAD to let them…

Sell their property.
Put the funds in an account.
Travel to Israel.
Withdraw said funds from a trustworthy Jewish Money Handling firm….

OP BTFO
OP BTFO
OP BTFO

At the end he has some questions for holocaust deniers

Some questions for holocaust deniers
1) Why did so many Nazi officials carry cyanide pills with them?

2) Why did so many Nazi officials commit suicide upon capture by western Allies, often involving said cyanide pills?

3) Why did Hitler, Göbbels, and several other high ranking Nazis commit suicide even before capture, if they had nothing to hide? If it was merely because they were afraid of what might done to them at the hands of the Allies, then was their belief in martyrdom as innocents so non-existent?

4) Why does the majority of active holocaust deniers today consist of civilians unaffiliated to the NSDAP rather than the once convicted Nazis themselves, or their descendants, or organizations like ODESSA?

5) Even if Hitler and friends were right about International Jewry all along, how does it justify the mass deportation of Polish Jews, most of whom were poor, uneducated and in no way related to any rich Wall Street capitalists? How do you justify laying the blame on an entire people, for the actions of a tiny elite?

6) And why on earth do you keep bringing a proposed (perhaps even partially enacted) economic boycott in 1933 as legitimate casus belli to incarcerate an entire people?

7) Why are there no movements to deny other genocides in history, such as the Rwandan genocide where 800,000 people were killed in 3 months (that's 8,888 people per day!), or the Stalinist purges, the Holodomor, or Mao's Great Leap forward? How are all those death tolls historians provide accepted without question, why arent almanac comparisons made, census data questioned, official documents allegated to be forgeries, eyewitnesses dismissed with a casual hand-wave and so on?

8) Why doesn't anyone doubt the 50-60 million total death toll of WW2? Can anyone break this number down to the sum total of all casualties sustained in all battles fought and how many civilians died in which city during which year? And if that's not possible, then why accept this number without question?

9) Since many concentration camps were equipped with delousing facilities, why does the prussian blue staining only appear in Auschwitz, Majdanek and Stutthof? Why dont e.g. Dachau or Mauthausen's delousing facilities show this kind of coloration?

10) HOLOCAUST DENIER CHALLENGE! If the Jews were evacuated to the east rather than being exterminated in Poland, what happened to them? Why didn't even one of them come forward after the war and tell historians they have got it all wrong? That the Nazis merely helped his family safely relocate from Europe to Russia? Prove one Jew had his clothes deloused in Treblinka, Belzec or Sobibor, given a hot bath and then "evacuated" out of Reich occupied territories (rather than somewhere else within occupied territory such as Majdanek) via free one-way train ticket into Russia! And while we're at it, here's another challenge of my own: PROVE not enough Jews existed in Europe in 1939 to be holocausted in the first place! EARN BIG BUCKS!!!

worst bait of the week.

I've never heard of the guy in OP's pic.
Should I?

Also, jeez, that ad-hominem.

Oy Vey yes goy, it's very dead, especially here.

yes.

I am only trying to summon some healthy Holla Forums autism to revive holocaust revisionism/denial.

The same work that gets put into Hillary Clinton e-mails, conspiracy theories and /x/-tier shit can be put into researching the holocaust.

I think it is necessary because holocaust denial seems dead as fuck right now. Unless you have a site, forum that isn't dead like CODOH and RODOH

It's not bait though

7) because of mass graves
10) "majdanek" even the jews had to revise the original 2 million claimed gassed and revise it down to 78,000

literally 0 proof the holocaust happened besides (((testimony)))

sage

Because holocaust denial has always been fucking dumb. The holocaust did happen. It's just blown out of proportion and constantly exploited for pity points by jewish lobbies.

Approximately 6 million jews did die in the concentration camps. Much of it was systematic extermination of those who couldn't perform forced labor. Much of it was also starvation and typhoid fever brought upon by allied bombings. Much of it wasn't in camps, but were casualties of war.

They never mention the 5 million others who died in the camps, except when trying to score brownie points by mentioning homosexuals or gypsies.

They never mention how the soviets lost over 26 million people, or how 7 million Germans were killed, or the mass rape and murder in Berlin which followed nazi Germany's defeat.

Seriously, go check the Wikipedia page for World War II casualties. Even a heavily brigaded topic such as this can't hide that Germans were downright slaughtered in that war, disproportionately so. The jews, germans and soviets were all big losers in that war.

And for the record, many of the Soviet's deaths were due to Stalin's complete disregard for human life. Then we let the fucking Soviets run the Nuremberg trials.

At least the FBI has pretty much confirmed that Hitler managed to get away to Argentina with his fraulein.

derp

Forget it m8
You could have written "Help me debunk this shit" in redtext and they'd still call you a leftist shill, because niggers can't read.

Discredited. Please kill yourself.

Decided to scroll through it long enough to see the first piece of "evidence" he provides for the Shoah having occurred:

(obviously didn't copy the whole thing)

It was refuted by Carlo Mattogno over half a decade ago.

revblog.codoh.com/2010/02/rebuttal-to-joachim-neander/

You mean the other 5 million that Simon Wiesenthal admittedly made up?

Are you stupid enough not to know what the Soviets did to war prisoners? Let alone if you got captured by some angry french canadians.

UHhhhh HELLO????

IT'S LITERALLY SPREADING FAST.

context faggot

fuck your acronyms

I wonder..

lmgtfy.com/?q=Fbi declassified hitler argentina

Seriously. It's public knowledge now. Acknowledged by the MSM sometimes. Stop being idiotic.

codoh.com/
holocaust denial forum

rodoh.info/forum/
holocaust debate forum

what happened to the bodies? the ovens couldnt dispose of that many in that time frame.

Should I as an austrian get a VPN before joining there?

Right, it's all made up. The camps were actually amusement parks, the germans didn't take ANY prisoners and the axis was still able to deport undesirables through the blockades.

While we're at it, let's pretend the war didn't happen.

Most of them were dumped in mass graves, which was a problem since it helped spread more diseases.

Look, I'd love it your ancestors were marched to death showers and then turned into furniture and cleaning product, but it just didn't happen.

Hopefully it happens eventually.

Nigga I'm in the US using windows 10. I don't give a fuck.

How does a "history enthusiast" not know how the different parties felt about each other? The germans knew they would be tortured and executed. Look what happened to germany after the war.

The NSDAP and their decendants are a tiny percentage of world population. Of course they are the minority. .

Asking me to justify the acts of people ive never met is retarded. But why would you leave the cockroaches that stay in the walls of your house alive? They arent affecting your life so why kill them.

I dont, you can see speaches by hitler where he talks about how the jews have subverted german life through the courts/unis etc. I dont think anyone believes this.

Ok now i know you are a troll and wasting my time. Ever heard of the armenian genocide? Or holodomor? There are others too…

Because this number is irrelevent. Tell me how 30 million dead is different to 60 million? What difference would it make. This is also unrelated to the holohoax, dont know why its here or why im answering.

There are many websites that deal with the staining. Should i have to remind someone so interested in history about how the sites are rebuilds?

Again, who the fuck thinks this?

The jews were used as slave labour, why the fuck would they be evacuated?

Check census records before and after the war.

Nice time wasting tactic OP

It's not even relevent to anything anymore

Only a kike would have the chutzpah to use that kind of argument.

Yes, we know you schlomos believe in holocoasters, lampshades, Mengele, gas chambers, soap etc.

forgot to sage

Well, they had a roller coaster.

Look at what the allies did to Mussolini. Tortured and hanged. Churchill openly wanted to have Hitler electrocuted to death. Also the Soviets weren't exactly KOSHER

Why does the majority of active JIDF today consist of civilians affiliated to the ADL rather than the once convicted Israelis themselves, or their descendants, or organizations like MOSSAD?

If Hitler and friends were right about International Jewry all along, then that justifies the mass deportation of [European] Jews

Ask a Palestinian…
OP BTFO
OP BTFO

Why on earth do you NOT bring up the assassinated German Ambassador in France?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herschel_Grynszpan
How does it justify him assassinating a German Ambassador when his Mother is… Kicked out of Nazi Germany….

Wait. This Jew, Killed a German, because his mother was DEPORTED from Nazi Germany…. So she wasn't gassed, she was kicked out….

OH! Looks like this pissed off the Germans enough, that a few days later Kristallnacht happened! And the pogroms grew more severe!
OP BTFO
OP BTFO

Why is no one else imprisoned for denying other genocides? such as the Rwandan genocide the JEWISH BOLSHEVIK purges, the Holodomor, or Mao's Great Leap forward?

How are all those death tolls historians provide able to be questioned?

Actually alot of people do… sorry but thats dumb, its another estimate…
OP is a faggot

Because they refinished those places to be more fake/real….

They also escaped to Israel… There was also the HAVARA TRANSFER AGREEMENT. Many went to USA, etc.

Money, actually ALL the witnesses say they didn't see nothing…

Or Israel??
OP BTFO
OP BTFO

Take your pick…
sfi.usc.edu/full-length-testimonies

PROVE just ONE victim was gassed….
Not 6 million, not 6,000, not 6.
JUST SHOW US ONE JEW THAT WAS GASSED

EARN BIG BUCKS!!! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MATTERS IN LIFE!!!! MONEY!!!!

BTFO

Just came to say, when holocaust denial dies, so does the power of it. If no one fights it, the strizand effect dies, and the "it was the past man, get over it" mentality will kick in, which will hurt the jew. Apathy for the jews "plights" hurts them far more than they want to admit.

Why don't you PROVE that there were enough Jews? You are the accuser - accusing the Germans of killing 6 million Jews - you must PROVE that those six million victims existed.

OP has given up lads, officially btfo.

You do know that ODESSA is a fictional organization from a novel by Frederick Forsyth, right? You lose all credibility by talking about "ODESSA" as if it was an organization that actually existed.
Next you will tell me that the Holocaust was committed by the Red Skull and HYDRA.

I'm not a believer though dude. I'm just saying there could be a better effort at holocaust denial than we have right now.

SAGE + REPORT KIKE THREADS
KILL YOURSELF OP

You couldn't be any more obvious.

I wouldn't be surprised if both you and the compiler of this imgur album are that Merchant's Guild kike from 4/pol/.

Let's pretend you're a sincere goy, how does outdated copypasta that's been completely debunked reflect negatively onto "holocaust denial[sic]"?

Here's a random example:

There's a thorough refutation of "The Turner Letter" (a sloppy forgery) in Santiago Alvarez's The Gas Vans—A Critical Investigation , starting on page 88 (kek) of the pdf.

holocausthandbooks.com/dl/26-tgv.pdf

1. for suicide

2. They knew the Allies meant to make an example of Germany.

3. see above

4. The convicted Nazis were all killed and their descendants were brainwashed.

5. The Jewish Question concerns the behavior of Jews in general, not just rich Jews. Educate yourself.

6. Not all Jews were deported or put in camps - in fact, many served in the German military - but the economic warfare of the Jewish people against Germany would be appropriate justification for sequestering many Jews from the rest of the population.

7. The Armenian, Palestinian (ongoing), and White (ongoing) genocides are frequently denied, particularly by Jews. Other genocides are not denied because their having happened is not in dispute.

8. Governments and military organizations run by white people do tend to keep records, though records from the USSR are undoubtedly less reliable. Do you have any evidence to suggest the casualty numbers are incorrect?

9. Good question. According to the Nürnberg documents, kikes were gassed at Dachau (nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/php/pflip.php?caseid=HLSL_NMT01&docnum=2969&numpages=25&startpage=1&title=Atrocities and Other Conditions in Concentration Camps in Germany[.] Report of the Committee Requested by Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower . . . to the Congress of the United States.&color_setting=C ). According to revisionist historians like Simon Wiesenthal, the gas chamber there was never finished (ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n3p-9_staff.html ). Who should I believe?

lel

See
ad hominem
The jews shouldn't have come there in the first place
It shows that judea declared war on germany, The allies did the same thing to the nips
Because they happened, The holocaust didn't.
show me inconsistencies in those stories
So moshi admits that zyklon b was a pesticide?
most of them never existed in the first place
Because the holohoax gained traction well after the war
I don't see what this has to do with Hitler killing kikes
Prove the body under my bed doesn't exist.
Prove that niggers weren't kangs
Prove that cthulhu wasn't outside sitting in a cab outside the UN meetings

gish gallop
i'm too much of a nigger too read all that and it's past midnight here

If I'm honest I only made this thread because Holocaust deniers are getting BTFO on 4/pol/. There have been many holocaust denial threads on 4/pol/ lately and every single time there are believers who really know their stuff and deniers who don't know shit and only post ms paint memes that have been debunked already. I don't know that much about the subject and never will because it is a complete rabbit hole that I don't want to get into. I just wish there was a place for deep holocaust denial research that ISN'T holocaust handbooks because that shit costs money. 8/pol/ seems like THE perfect place for serious holocaust research.

please kill yourself kike

This shit is all sophistry.

A mortal fear of arrest does not prove all arbitrary accusations against the arrested.

He's claiming that Hitler's motives seemed insufficient for a program as large as mass deportation. Therefore mass murder instead.

There are movements to deny other genocides. The Turks deny the Armenian genocide. Serbians deny the Bosnian genocide. Israel denies the Holodomor. Regardless of other denial movements, these other genocides have no bearing on the Holocaust.

The methodology of first calculation doesn't produce the methodology of the second calculation. It doesn't matter that no one investigates A they do. What matters to B is the investigation of B.

This isn't really a coherent question. It even seems to be undermining the Holocaust narrative.

Many found themselves trapped behind the Iron Curtain when Russia annexed half of Europe at the end of the war. The Germans separated families and scattered individuals to different camps based on the labor they were suited for. The Russians didn't repatriate prisoners in territories it controlled.

In the 80s David Cole debated a Holocaust survivor on the Maurry Povitch show. The elderly man demanded to know where his brother went if the Holocaust didn't happen. A few years later the survivor was united with his missing brother, because the USSR had collapsed and travel restrictions were lifted.

Ultimately his inquiry is backwards. Every single question is an argument by insinuation. The real question is, "can the Holocaust narrative be falsified with direct physical evidence?"

If it's clearly falsifiable, then it didn't happen. End of story. Narratives surrounding it can't retroactively summon it into reality.

I didn't even skim the OP and I don't know what particular documentary is being discussed here. But I can tell by the tone of the questions and the rhetorical tactic that this this came from a Jew.

kek there is no way that's true

What do I have to prove? I don't know who Eric Hunt is.

Try me fagboy, I'll destroy any holocaust argument you have.

Are you being sarcastic?

There is an Austrian guy (don't know if jew) and a South African guy (confirmed kike) that are talking circles around holocaust deniers on 4/pol/

link it faget

still up
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84787089

Archives
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83964582/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83104128/#q83131995

Regarding the OP image: Eric Hunt has arguably made the best denier documentaries. They are relentlessly logical and incredibly through. It it makes sense that highly-emotional ad-homenim arguments are used to discredit his work.

His mental illness, whether it exists or not, does not undermine his arguments. All work should be judged on its merits; not by the character of its creator.

Many people with mental illness have done valuable work in their respective intellectual fields. No one would argue that being a "deranged schizophrenic" disqualifies John Nash from his Nobel prize.

I can believe it. 4/pol/ had a huge brain drain after the cuckening. I'll bet there's no one on 4chan who knows who Raoul Hillberg is.

What do questions 1-3 have to do with the Holohoax again?

after the election, shill. be patient.

That seems fine, if somewhat deficient in holohoax infograph spam.

throwing the baby out with the bath water.

fuck off with this gay shit.

Nothing. They are simply an insinuation of guilt based on a circumstantial fact.

A lot of pro-holocaust arguments are founded on the idea that the Nazis were hiding evidence, because they anticipated prosecution. This lack of evidence is somehow proof.

A few examples:

Mass graves weren't found at Treblinka, Bergen-Belsen, or Majdanek. Therefore the SS destroyed the bodies to hide the evidence. Therefore the Holocaust happened.

There is only one document in existence that suggests a peice of Holocaust apparatus existed. Therefore the Nazis didn't want to commit their crimes to writing. Therefore they committed those crimes.

The minutes of the Wannsee Conference do not include a discussion of mass-extermination. Therefore the Nazis were deliberately omitting their criminal conspiracy from the record. Therefore the crimes were committed.

Such circular reasoning is a central pillar of the Holocaust narrative. But the lack of criminal evidence is not evidence.

In the end, the Nazis did not anticipate facing trial. They anticipated victory. They hid nothing about mass-exterminations because there was nothing to hide.

It's way too fucking kosher in this shithole. WTF happened to Holla Forums?

faggots like you happened

But if we're talking about sending trains to death camps, there would be an unnatural amount of trains coming into the camps, like another train coming in every couple minutes.

This would be especially impossible when they're in the middle of a war and trains and resources would be scare enough.

If the holocaust were true, these holocaust scholars would be able to easily silence critics.

mein sides!

OY VEY! If you don't believe in the 6 gorillion, then you don't believe in anything!!!

Yeah, and the Rawandan genocide didn't involve an intensive cremation operation. The Hutus raided Tutsi villages en masse, killed everyone with machetes, and left the bodies to rot.

Freemasons happened

Right, and it's even more outrageous that they were brought in, shaved, gassed (which depending on method could take some time) in a small room, then burred, (there is literally not enough space in the camps for all these bodies, One Third of the Holocaust goes over this very well, killing the population of San Francisco would warrent more than 3 pits.) then later dug up, and cremated.

We could go into the other claims by muh eye witnesses, but that would probably just hurt their narrative more because they claimed some pretty ridiculous things.

That last bit is just another example of how this belief is religious, and our faith is mandated.

Hunt made a great follow up documentary on Treblinka. He absolutely skewered the Caroline Colls documentary, which was the spearhead of denier rebuttal for awhile.

archive.org/details/Treblinka_Archaeology_Hoax

Jews have no business existing in Europe to begin with.

You'll also notice that this question doesn't really have anything to do with evidence for the Holocaust.

Well that's a shocker, probably has hereditary PTSD and a number tattoo'd on her arm to march her grandma.

If anything it seems to be increasing over the years.
Also

Not even necessary. Hear the words of Dr Pierce:

She's actually a gentile, or claims to be.

Blue-haired shiksa shabbos.

I would hate fuck her

God that guy had a crazy imagination

How about you hang yourself Chaim

Check my dubs

I don't believe the holocaust happened but trying to memorize all the questions and the answers for them and know all this information about shit from so long ago, when HoloDenial is so stigmatized and finding legit info apart from lies is so tough… FUCK IT. For all intents and purposes I'm a holocaust believer who is skeptical on certain key parts and skeptical on the 6 gorillion estimate. I don't have any interest in fighting any further than that. I simply don't see HoloDenial as a good use of my time.

Shit this bitch is retarded

Okay I thought the official narrative was that they burred the jews and THEN burned them to hide their crimes because they were losing? Now they're going out of their way to transport hundreds of thousands of people 20 minutes south to put them in a Christian cemetery?

Any then she digs in the cemetery and finds a jaw bone or some bullshit.

God save me from this autism

Doctor Pierce is actually cucking here. Right-wing movements like holocaust denial are always excommunicating other factions that work differently. We're always quick to dismiss our fringe. And what has it got us? They called you a neo-nazi anyway, Dr Peirce.

The left doesn't denounce its radical factions. When antifa attack nationalists in the streets, and the black bloc throws bricks through shop windows, the reputable leftists don't bat an eye or mention them at all. When BLM kills cops in the streets the leftist presidential candidate pretends it never happened.

The left lets their fringe be their stalking horse. It's a very successful strategy for them.

We have allowed the Jews to be our mythmakers because their imagination is so entertaining. And its cost us dearly.

Yes but do you have any statistics to back that up?

we're being raided, i assume

if you're going to be this low energy, tho, i won't be staying up for it

The official narrative is whatever it needs to be, Goy.

This isn't autism. You're just thinking rationally about what is essentially a system of religious dogma

Spoiler: Eric Hunt goes to the same cemetery and finds animal bones amongst the human remains.

To commit suicide if captured?
Because we would torture them?
Torture? They saw what happened to Mussolini?
Because Jews do not belong in Europe, they belong in the middle east. They expressed hatred for Europeans so they were offered the chance to go back. If the other Jews were not in favor of it I'm waiting for the so called good jews.
Dresden? Armenia? Nanking?
You shouldn't.
Because they don't? See David Cole (((Stein))) in Aushwitz
They joined the communists and become soldiers to fight Hitler.

The holocaust happened because I'll be fired if I say it didn't.

Skinheads were basically our shot at useful idiots.

(checked)

Well golly, that means they must've gassed 8 million animals too!

I also love how she finds like 5 bone fragments and gets all emotion and calls it a day. That's not proof for hundreds of millions of bodies you cunt.

/thread

Well the Rabbi told her she better not disturb the bones of his ancestors too much. Just take it from him that the hidden graves hold 1.7 gorillion bodies.

He's the one in charge here, after all.

What the jews didnt count on, was that talking about something to much will make people "numb" about it. Normal people nowadays really dont care about the Holocaust. Which is great, because when jews starts harping on about MUH 6 GORILLON people just shake their head and say "yeah whatever"

thats why hollywood making so many holocaust movies this year, trying to get goyim in line again but i dont think it will work.

Pfftahahhahaha

He's arguing that they were taken out of context, then proceeds to never explain the context and ignores the irrefutable fact that those numbers were hyper inflated bullshit and came right out of the ass of the jews writing the articles referencing them.

At some point in the near future every single movie playing in theaters will be about the Holocaust. They'll all win Oscars.

A smarter, more disciplined teenager would've phrased the OP much better.

Eric Hunt is real human bean. He has explained the Elie Wiesel episode multiple times.

>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
questioningtheholocaust.com/

No no Goy he's a dangerous ugly smelly evil nasty vile horrible brutal ruthless disgusting awful wicked despicable naughty viscous psychopath!

Don't listen to anything he says, for G-d's sake!

Remember to sage this thread.

There are currently two threads about this same topic, don't slide our board.

Naw. I'm getting comfy.

By the way, this is a great site

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

Pretty much everything you've heard of is here. I have like 60 gigs of revisionist media, and I use this page as an index.

Yeah, ID haDx3Fox isn't really making all that many convincing argument. Just shitting up the thread with sophistry.

arguments*

The pdfs are free and they also have a youtube channel.

He needs to just search Archive.org for Eric Hunt documentaries.

archive.org/search.php?query=eric hunt holocaust

If he watches all of them a few times he'll be able to refute all common talking points.

Most of the debating a revisionist will ever do is just identifying irrational, emotionally-loaded arguments based on circular reasoning.