What does sex feels like? particularly with a loli

what does sex feels like? particularly with a loli(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Imagine your benis being swallowed up. That's what they mean by "tight."

t. experience with loli

ask 4chan
nobody here has had sex besides Jim and 8wheels and they don't post anymore

Painful. Your dick pretty much explodes inside of her vagina.

It's a very real possibility that you just won't be able to fit it in, that's how it always goes in my dreams, anyways.

I've seen 2yos take 8inch cocks up their ass

If you can't make it fit it isn't because you are too big or they are too small

You just need more or better lubricant

It feels like a thousand hot needles in your dick. Best to avoid it.

you better be using some solid proxy m8

You don't have to clean up after you cum.

stop, please

why not?

On a serious note, sex is overrated. It's just about 4 times better than masturbation and some somewhat expensive sex toys will mostly be comparable to it. The emotional connection and cuddling of a sucessful is worth a lot more than than that. Lolis are harder to penetretate but their cuddling is worth the difference.
Sex with a loli depends on her age and height. You may need a lot of foreplay To get her first vaginal contractions to open up.. She is more "tight", but after 13 there is barely any difference on the vagina compared to an adult woman with the same height.

It depends on several factors including sex position, perineum massage, lubrificant and her emotional status. If done properly you can do anal at 6 and vaginal at 7 without hurting her.

Don't trust filenames and camera angles. If she was actually 2yo taking 8 inches she would die after it

how would you know that, pedoanon?

You do understand what a vagina is, yes?

(checked)
25+ virgin, sorry

Lots of reading and some anatomy math. Vaginas can streach a lot sideways because they are designed to release babies. and anuses are also strechy themselves becuse of the wavy nature of the internal tissue.
Going deeper in the vagina may damage the womb while the penis can reach the sigmoid colon in the proper position. That's why you can go anal earlier.
Here is a new gif meme just for you.

Think of a fleshlight, only one that is self-lubricating and self-cleaning. it can also make food

never used one. ill take your word for it though

GEVALT it's like Alexander's pogroms all ogre again

Okay, let me try this. It's like your hand, but there is only one opening, and it is warm and moist. In fact, the deeper you stick your dick in it, the wetter it gets.

I don't know anything about lolis, but if you hold your mouth tight and touch your finger to the inside of the side of it, that's kinda what vagina feels like. Except wetter and with much more surface area.

it feels like summer rain and marshmallows

Loli sex is overrated tbh, not worth the risk. Just stick with 2d boys.