OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

Closed Borders In Hungary Lead To Lower Unemployment Rates And Higher Wages

Hungary’s labor shortage is getting so dire that a wage explosion appears inevitable, posing risks to the nation’s ability to attract and keep foreign investors drawn by affordable, qualified labor, Economy Minister Mihaly Varga told Figyelo weekly.

With unemployment at a record low, the government is working on steps that will shift state efforts from job creation to raising productivity, Varga told Figyelo in an interview published Thursday. Average monthly salaries after taxes rose 8.4 percent in January-May compared with last year to 180,800 forint ($646), including a 12.3 percent jump for state employees, according to statistics office data excluding public works jobs.

“I think in the next one-and-a-half years there will be a radical increase” in wages, which “won’t be because of productivity gains but fundamentally because of labor market demand,” Varga told Figyelo. “We need to come up with a development plan this year, if possible, to react to this changing environment.”

Hungary’s jobless rate plunged to a record 5.1 percent in the second quarter. While the government’s priority is to fill vacancies with the currently unemployed, that may take time as some lack skills or motivation to join the workforce, according to Varga. The cabinet must also look for other solutions as employers complain that it’s an “impossible task” right now to find candidates from engineers to cooks, he said.

The economy minister’s statement last month that he agreed with employers on the need to import workers to fill vacancies caused a stir in Hungary, where Prime Minister Viktor Orban has gained support by advocating a “zero immigration” policy amid the biggest refugee wave to Europe since World War II. The government will hold a referendum on Oct. 2 as it seeks the popular mandate to oppose the settlement of migrants within the European Union via mandatory national quotas.

The government needs to take steps to improve the flow of workers to the regions facing the most dire shortages. The dearth of available labor most recently prompted a company in the car industry to invest elsewhere, Varga said, without naming the investor.

On the other hand, Daimler AG’s Mercedes-Benz unit picked Hungary last week as the site of a second factory, which it will build next to an existing one in the central city of Kecskemet for an estimated 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion).

The country’s reliance on the auto industry also needs to be “eased,” Varga said, underlining the need for a “complex program” to address problems. Volkswagen AG’s Audi division, Suzuki Motor Corp. and General Motors’s Opel also have factories in Hungary.

archive.is/bjYOh
unz.com/isteve/the-horror-the-horror-hungarian-xenophobia-raising-standard-of-living-of-hungarians/

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2015/05/20/1-billion-scandal-involving-jewish-businessman-raises-fear-of-antisemitism-in-moldova/
archive.is/OtuBv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulash_Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
heritage.org/index/country/mongolia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but their lives are so much less fulfilling without the diversity

Guess they won't be going hungry anytime soon.

QUICKLY, SOMEONE FIND WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN BUDAPEST!

Lol they seem to be spinning it like it's a bad thing. Might be a good article to redpill some normies with.

The mongols are preparing their war economy! Quick ask the countries around to bait them into a war so they can be liberated from this fascist government!

fucking kikes

good job Hungary, keep it up

There is nothing that enrages me more than this kike-created view of economics where things that are blatantly good are somehow disasters and vice versa. My jaw hangs open when I read shit like this and yet most people buy believe it. Never forget:

NATIONAL DEBT IS GOOD, GOY

I like you Carlos.

I'll deport you last.

Pretty based comment section

WHAT WHAT WHAT
WHO KNEW?

Monthly wages rise by maybe 5 USD per month and it's a crisis.

It's as if they've never had to compete for labor before. kek

Right?! We're economic geniuses now, y'all.

I was debating this topic with some lolberts the other day. This new info supports my thesis, good to know.

Because that is exactly what is happening right now in other Eastern European nations. For example;

algemeiner.com/2015/05/20/1-billion-scandal-involving-jewish-businessman-raises-fear-of-antisemitism-in-moldova/
archive.is/OtuBv

I think we are being told something here.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Its a total shekel shoah!!! We need to flood hungary with 3rd worlders to drive the wages down again!

expensive labor is by definition bad for the economy according to (libertarian) economics dipshit. the fact that you would post molyfag only shows how fucking ignorant you are

same in Romania. as western europe shat on it's manufacturing base and making shit in china+shipping+taxes+low quality is more expensive than eastern europe, EVERYONE is hiring. not exactly big wages but livable.

on the IT front however, junior java dev gets you 1500euros on the spot and a senior with 4+ years and a portfolio rakes in 4kE without having to pass interview.

and for EE that's a shitload of money.

Reported to Mossad, called my rabbi. My mom came into my room to give me my fibromyalgia medicine and I threw a bagel at her. I'm still shaking. First these goyim build a fence now they're proving to be self-sufficient. This left me more asspained than the time I accidentally sat on my menorah. Oy to the vey. This is the homeland of Soros. We can't let them get away with this.

Wonder how long this will be allowed to go on for.

also unemployment at 4.61%
medium wage up 11% yoy

and retail chains must have 51% romanian produced foodstuffs available. you can imagine the (((retailers'))) asspain.

Im pretty sure that these uppity countries will get a Kosovo of their own soon, prompting the (((international community))) to liberate Hungarian people from its oppressive regime and bring them (((democracy))).

So basically mass immigration is for maintaining the slavewage? Normally low unemployment is praised but in this case they are woriied about cheap labor disappearing.

Fucking kikes man.

QUICK, FINE SOME OTHER IRRELEVANT THING THAT VAGUELY LINKS TO UNEMPLOYMENT BEING DOWN THEN JUST SHOUT "CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION"
THE GOYIM CAN STILL BE TRICKED

higher wages mean higher prices

Hungarian geotechnical engineer here. I get about 10 job offers a week.

Most of them are of course complete garbage expecting me to do the hardest jobs for shit pay.

*for basic goods such as milk and bread
Big things like houses and cars don't change price that much.

Remember goy, you need them low wages and stimulus packages so (((foreign investors))) can leech on your economy, err, i mean provide jobs and economic growth.

Serb here, i know that fucking feel.

fucking commie go back to leftypol

since lower wages since 2008 did not mean lower prices, i highly doubt the opposite is true. it's a great narrative for flooding the country with mudslimes though. those lower prices goyim!

Our government is going to be lowering taxes drastically, that should allow employers to offer higher wages.

Currently in order to pay an employee 500 dollars a month costs an employer about 1100 dollars. That's the ratio the gov needs to dig into. If employers could give that 1100 all to the worker things would be better.

but such things like rents, taxes change and often go up

think about your country's economy

Is that a code word for letting my daughter get groomed and used as a prostitute by my Asian neighbors?

They're getting rewarded with higher wages for not accepting barbarians? What a concept.

Oh you mean like how food got less expensive than it was in the Internet Boom of the 90s? Oh wait milk was fucking 75 cents a gallon back then.

Hang yourself lolberg.

inflation

There is said to be three kinds of people, in order of less smarts and higher numbers:

1. Those who can design machines

2. Those who can fix machines

3. Those who can operate machines.

That same school of economics pretend there's no difference between type 2 and 3, and that you can replace type 2 people with cheaper (because more numerous) type 3's. Result: African railroad (once engines stop, they are pushed down the embankment, not fixed).

Food prices have gone up as wages have deflated. $0.75 in 1996 money is $1.16 in 2016 money, so why is a gallon of milk 2.50, faggot?

Basic human greed, mate.

His LOLBERGFAG argument is that food prices would go up if our wages went up even though lmao food prices went up as wages decreased %80 faster than inflation.

Economy should not be the most important issue for any nation.

Food prices would go up only if the people buying food decide they want to pay more. Consumers have choice and the business which sells the food at the same price as before will win over the greedy merchant who spikes the price up so he can keep making the same profits as before. Everything you buy in the grocery store is a 100-300% mark up for what it buys from the distributor.

Yes goy, you need that high BDP (out of which 99% goes to foreign kikes and domestic parasites ) while ordinary people have Africa tier living standards

When will this meme die?

Higher prices mean more incentives for competition, thus reducing the prices. Higher salaries - greater purchasing power. The only reason why prices in some places refuse to go down is because of monopolies, cartels and/or high taxes.

Yes but you don't drive them down with largely negative things like immigration, and shutting it down isn't going to lead to a crisis.
fuck off 4cuck

Lmao what is government food controls, agriculture firms have lobbyists to make sure the department of agriculture puts regulations in place that let them price collude and that anti-trust laws never get reimplemented.

The cs is ch, so the first syllable is "kech".

OY VEY WHAT A TRAGEDY THE FOREIGN INVESTORS CANT ROB THE COUNTRY OR RAPE THE PEOPLE

Just think of the horrors. The people might instead be hired by small Hungarian startups looking to exploit a profitable niche rather than working as slaves for some rootless cosmopolitans.

Just think of all those subsidies, tax cuts and slave labor! Plus the local industry is actually competing and you need to obey market rules instead of bribing politicians. This is literally worse than Holocaust.

Muh cheap labor oy vey!

Suck a fat dick kikes.

The horror.

it doesn't support anything but your own simplistic and short term view of the economy. Rising wages with stagnant productivity creates a very unattractive workforce for any company to either start up or move to. For a small country like Hungary this is very dangerous as it does not have the means to create much of a manufacturing base to offset the dearth of investment. Which means all that money the people are making won't mean shit if Hungary has to import everything at inflated prices because they can't produce their own.

I swear the government could announce a giant project to dig ditches in the middle of Nevada for no other reason than to reduce unemployment and you dipshit fascists would think it was the greatest idea in the world.

This is why fascists need to stay in their lane of cultural and societal preservation. Leave economics to the libertarians as it is the lane they are best suited for. There is no reason why the two should mix, being that it would be a disaster for either to control the other half of society.

Hungary isn't a small country.
Keep trying.

It should be bigger, but you are right. We've had lots of industrial capacity in the past, and I see no reason why we can't rebuild it.

This is based purely on the assumption that Hungary as a whole lacks necessary capital and has to rely on foreign import all the time, when the truth is, that even with higher wages, Hungarian currency is worth less than Euro and as such offsets problems of investment costs for foreign investors and encourages exports. If you have problems with reading comprehension, they mention another foreign factory opened just now, meaning there is no issue with foreign investment as it's still cheap enough.

The only reason why countries like Italy, Spain or Greece are suffering is because they cannot leverage monetary policy to benefit their economy but are instead shackled to Germany and have to suffer their currency prices to allow German exports to be competitive. Euro only works between developed nations like Germany and France and not always either as even minute differences in economies balloon exponentially to benefit the strongest economy, unlike in your perfect fantasy world of universal currency and textbook economics.

Get fucked lolbertarian.

Nigger, its approximately the same size as Indiana. Just because you wish for economics to magically be as simple as putting money in someone's hand, doesn't make it so. Read some Hayek and Böhm von Bawerk before you start spouting off your half-baked garbage that makes sense in your head

Maybe next time you could argue the point instead of implying someone is JIDF just because they don't agree with you.

Fuck off kike.

But Libertarians are economically illiterate. I'm sure that Mr. (((Rothbard))) and Alisa (((Rosenbaum))) know what's the best for the economy he he he.

who mentioned stagnant productivity.
cause hungary's gdp seems to grow year after year. it's just that ((foreign investors)) will not be getting the same piece of the growth pie as they did.

oy vey. how can a ((merchant)) see it's profits dwindle due to uppity goyim. this is a complete holocaust smdh.

As it is a nation in EE compared to WE there is hardly any capital. My point was that this could be a problem in the future if the wages don't level out to a more realistic increase that allows those citizens with more purchasing power to start up their own businesses and manufacturing, learning specialized trades and/or techniques, or investing in more advanced technologies to take advantage of increased productivity in the future, at the cost of more expensive upfront costs.

i'm sure the peoples of eastern europe can deal with that p o s s i b l e problem when they get there.

western diversity engineering will open up shiheaps of markets for companies that use white men for brainpower to produce hi added value shit.

I don't see any wage problems preventing people in Germany, UK or US from starting new businesses, or the costs of living and maintenance from getting in the way. On top of that, barriers to entry are fairly low in Eastern Europe and even this wage increase only benefits people because it stirs domestic demand without hurting exports or investments. You are full of kikeonomic shit.
see>>7082692 and get fucked.

Schlomo it's also not as simple as 'because the population isn't being exploited, that automatically means no investments are made, the population for some strange reason suddenly can't take credits and start businesses of their own productivity only goes up if the worker is exploited' Go fuck yourself. Now that people can afford to live, there will also be people who can afford to take risks, and people who can afford to get higher education, which will in turn increase productivity again.

But I can't expect a kike to think long-term, amirite? Articles like OP cease any pretense of being honest the moment they peddle shit like 'qualified labor' in the context of low amounts of labour due to wallbuilding. If they were looking for qualified labour, they wouldn't want uneducated shitskins to come here en masse, would they?

Except there's far more to free markets and wise economic policy than 3-4 kikes that made no difference in how the policy works for the betterment of whites in general. Just because Corporatism doesn't have any kikes at the forefront of its roots doesn't mean it isn't there economic philosophy of choice nowadays (Paul Krugman being just one example)

There isn't an economic philosophy out there that doesn't have at least one kike out there advocating or propagating its uses and benefits. Carl Menger started the school of Austrian economics not Mises as everyone seems to think. Many others such as Hayek, Böhm von Bawerk, and John Hicks contributed greatly to the school.

Great argument, lets ignore that better economic policy in the past created that original capital and allows us to relatively maintain our standards of living today. In case you forgot the Hungarians are only 27 years removed from being run by communists that morally degraded their people and destroyed their ability to produce. Its going to take time to create that capital on their own and if they want to do it quickly they need to be wise and start encouraging their people to save and invest in their communities and markets

That's what I'm saying. The increased wages should allow many of their people to invest in increasing productivity in their country, especially in one that is based on an inflationary economy. Calm down about 'exploitation'. You're using commie rhetoric and logic to try and create an enemy where there is none. I agree with everyone here that this is a very good thing for Hungary and the people there. If Hungary needs qualified labor they can get it by importing whites that can't get a decent job in Germany, the UK or other places where it is difficult to find a job.

This way the country and the people can mutually gain from good immigration policy that keeps the native people there safe, the culture preserved and help engender a healthy society growing intelligently without the need to open borders wantonly to anyone that can shuffle their feet across the border.

No taxes means no public services. Your higher wage will be eaten by stuff you had been provided before. Good for rich that save money on taxes and dont use public services anyway, bad for poor that in the end pay more for the same stuff.

Your impression of Hungary as a deserted and ruined country that had nothing and did noting in 27 years is both ignorant and asinine.
If you keep spouting textbook shit and use no data or examples, you might as well end it here.

You keep shilling for foreign investments and immigration based on "qualified labour" when in reality it's all worthless sound-bites when Hungarian GDP keeps expanding, people keep investing and there is plenty of space capacity to grow into, all with closed borders that prevent vermin from ruining it all.
Go away Shlomo.

Wages should increase by the company's own willing.

Increasing the minimum wage just makes everything more expensive.

Bullshit. My employer gets 81,000 forints taken away from him every month just for "social contributions" and there is no way in hell I'd spend that much.

Then he pays a bunch of other taxes, up to 300,000 forints a month. Again, no way the shitty road I drive to work on needs that much maintenance.

This is the case with every developing economy. Wages outpace inflation though, this is always the case unless (((they))) fuck with it.

What is QE, stimulus and easy credit from 0% federal interest rate? If there was no central bank fuckery propping up demand artificially, stores would no longer sell and we would be into some serious deflation that would cause the economy to implode onto itself. They can't lower interest rates any further though, and the next bubble is already overdue to pop.

lmao its all or nothing with you. Stop playing this game like you know what you're doing. You know damn well I didn't imply Hungary was currently 'deserted and ruined'. All I've said is that there is a large gap between the economies and standards of living between WE and EE. Denying this makes you look like a buffoon.

I haven't shilled for any foreign investments. All I've said is that the rate of increasing wages is a concern because of the stated reasons I've given. A more level increase is better for the people as it would allow productivity to catch up to the wage increases.

It was a different system, basically limited market economy with full employment. The state maintained lots of uneconomic businesses that employed more people than necessary. And after doing nearly nothing for 8 hours people were free to work a few more for their own benefit. It had devastating effects on society, but the standards of living were high compared to the rest of the block. There were no bread lines, and people could afford many things that seemes luxurious to somebody from the USSR.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulash_Communism

After 1989, instead of just letting the market short things out, foreign kikes were free to buy up everything, and they did so. They deliberately destroyed out ability to produce, so that their own companies can sell their shit to us.

MEANWHILE ON ANOTHER PLANE

"sup logos. lmao, come check this shit out"
"you know how they finally figured out a way to vastly increase the amount of work done?"
"lol no, look here. I got a third of them to spend their lives doing meaningless bullshit for bits of colored paper"
"yeah, they trade them for stupid shit made by the other third, that works in sweatshops all day for peanuts and rice"
"and the rest of them are niggers!"
"breed mainly, eventually they'd be so many of them so the whole thing collapses. Man 21st century is gonna be awesome."
"thanks man"

A different system but still one that destroyed most people's ability to or drive to produce.

Replaced one system run by kikes, just to be run by another set of kikes. The entire Eastern bloc is a tragedy. I hope that Hungary recovers better and more prosperously than any one of the WE economies, due to the lessons learned under Communism

Again, nothing but empty formulas - productivity won't increase beyond marginal improvements because we are at technological boundary for that but wages will outpace it because of the growing demand - asking it to slow down is asking for retardation of economic growth for no good reason other than satisfaction of an empty requirement. Majority of growth happens purely because there is an increase in demand, productivity increase is a pure profit margin.
That won't cause any issues however, as Hungary has enough spare capacity to absorb that and increased internal demand will force further expansion of domestic industry, again, without adverse effects on investment. Asking for external immigration and flood of foreign money will only cause a bubble and will fuel greater inflation.

Lolbergs will always shill for their utopia without regard to political reality.

The programming is unbelievable. How the hell did we get to this point. I was more "progressive" in college but never took it nearly as far as most people there because I always tried to root my opinions in facts. This very facts have over time pushed me further and further to the right. How the fuck do people get to the point where facts no longer have any value?

There's only one flaw with everyone who advocates opening borders for foreign workforces: foreign workers are usually shit. Indians are garbage, chinese too. The rest are not even worth mentioning. For a place like eastern europe, which is a place that produces high quality workers at a low cost, there is 0 reason to open it's borders.

Merchant shilling and useful lolberg idiots that shill for them. Success based on internal growth is always "bad" because it was done without help of foreign capital and is therefore independent of them.

Well, a company manufacturing car seats had to invite some seamstresses from fucking Mexico, because they couldn't find locals for some highly skilled jobs. Problem is that the plant is located at some gypsy-infested town, and we actual Hungarians weren't encouraged in the past few decades to seek honest, simple jobs. I honestly don't know what is the short-term solution to this problem, other than exterminating gypsies. Although I do hope those beaners will fuck off in the near future, and they will employ Hungarians instead of them.

Noone goes to rural hungary. Anything 200 km away from budapest or not in the north west can fuck off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But Libertarianism is the economic policy that benefits the kikes most currently. Since they are the ones with most accumulated capital and all that. And since the current economic policy is "failing" (as it was intended) so we can outright switch to feudalism next. Not to mention that the entire libertarian "philosophy" reeks of kikery at every step.

Anyone with less than a $1M of accumulated liquid assets supporting libertarianism today is either a retard or a shill.

Even without the juice, capitalistic economies rely on this kind of wizardry to propel the wealth distribution in favor of the upper echelons of finance and politics.

Kikes are a sufficient factor for slave like economies but not a necessary one.

Kikes invented capitalism in the first place. And when i say kikes i don't necessarily mean Jews.

>>>Holla Forums

No. The kikes have always been against libertarianism. They were the ones who pushed for centralized banking. They were opposed by normal businessmen and Andrew JAckson for centuries. Only with government power could they achieve dominance.

Does not matter. The dollar us worthless paper by now, their gold holdings aren't nearly as vast as that of china, russia and india and besides that without government support their capital would simply go to more useful people.

You need to leverage the fact that you get multiple job offers, don't be afraid to bullshit, claim you have multiple offers at 40k-60k Salary (or whatever) and ask if they can match, if not, hang up. The worst that can happen is they turn down your expected salary or they call to corroborate, either way if you get 10 offers a week so losing a few opportunities is no big deal. Stop being a pussy and leverage for better pay, the yuge demand for labor is on your side and you are a total fag if you can't take advantage of that. They are hoping to find someone stupid enough to settle for shit pay and long hours, and don't care how much of a hassle it is finding that person because it will probably pay off in the long term, if more people grow a pair and negotiate they won't be able to do that, so start negotiating.

you're the kike from amsterdam aren't you?

In general, yes, but if one skilled native of a country has to compete with 10 shit chinese it is still enough of a supply glut to drive down wages, and of course when those Indians and Chinese turn out to be terrible employees with all of their ostensible credentials from some shitty drive through degree mill in Bangladesh (((they))) claim there is still a shortage of labor which is why we need even more immigration, goy, ad nauseam until complete demographic replacement occurs and there is nothing but a stupid, slave-like mulatto underclass ruled by kike bankers picking at the carcass of a formerly great nation.

Because the economy is so nicely predictable and this plan has worked out so well in recent years.

O-OY VEY!

T-THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!

Fucking kill yourself kike

Higher wages mean greater demand for goods and housing, which incentivizes more supply for those things, in the short run prices will go up from demand glut, in the long run real wages still increase. I have lived in my town for over a decade and rents on a 1 bedroom have varied from $450/month+utilities to $700/month+utilities, every time rents reach $700 from demand glut it spurs a wave of housing construction and costs go down again, no big deal.

tbh this makes their businesses unprofitable less efficient in the long term though

Also, demand only increases substantially if the population increases as well.

Oh no! We can't have wages exploding! That would be terrible for the (((economy!)))

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

Yeah, offer your ass to Soros and everything will go well.

ITT: ((()))

Daily reminder that high labor costs are one of the biggest incentives behind efficiency technologies and labor saving devices, and therefore productivity. It was the high cost of labor that compelled Henry Ford to create the assembly line, if auto manufacture was sent to China and a bunch of room temperature IQ chinks and niggers worked for rice and beans most of the industrial revolution would not have happened, and if it was not for the Roman's excessive dependence on Slave Labor the industrial revolution literally would have happened 2000 years ago, necessity is the mother of invention, and it is only this necessity which has caused our technological gains in recent centuries, humanity did not just collectively become smarter or more ambitious all in the last century or two, if anything we became a lot dumber and more complacent. Rising wages mean enormous incentive for technological innovation and productivity gains, globalization, mass immigration, and outsourcing cause incentive for not only stagnation but outright regression just so some kike can line his pockets a little thicker.

By your logic Allende was good for the Chilean economy

etc

Government artificially increasing wages in the short term =/= real growth in wealth

Yeah but Japan has loads of hikkikomori so their unemployment is actually ~20% (I estimate) but it's not calculated that way.

This is very interesting.
But are higher wages feasible today, what with the population explosion and the expansion of the labour market?
1945 there were 1 billion people worldwide, today 7 and women + foreigners work too.

That's fucking bullshit. Slaves were expensive, that's why they were replaced by free men toiling the fields as Rome declined. And the industrial revolution was driven by technological advancement. And that advancement is the result of Europe building a system of universities (originally to deal with all the knowledge inherited from the ancient world).
The only thing worse is saying that Rome didn't invent the steam engine because of slaves. In reality the lathe is a far more important piece of technology, as you can't even make a useful steam engine without them. And Rome didn't have any metal lathes.

Your tries are getting worse, kike

There is nothing artificial about preventing an overflooding of the labour market and letting the market regulate this into higher wages. Also

Okay so you have a basic leftist keynesian approach the economy.

It doesn't work that way faggot

We should just increase the minimum wage as that is an arbitrary price on labor to $100,000 a n hour and suddenly we will have the best economy on earth! Fuck! Why doesn't everyone inflate the economy!

The truth is that the government can try for as long as possible to manipulated and artificially induce "demand" in the economy but eventually they always run out of resources to continue the ruse.

Look at Japan with it's glorious keynesian policy. It was been in a perpetual recession for 20 years now. Their central bank has bought nearly every single financial asset and their rates have been 2-0% for decades and yet all this increased money and capital available to people has not brought the coveted growth or productivity that was intended to follow it.

Whatever you say merchant.

Fuck off with your Kenyesian strawman, the wage increase is a function of labour demand, not artificially raised minimum wage by the govt. This is a natural consequence of growth and not any special intervention except by closing the borders and letting the nation stabilize.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

t. long nosed man

It happens if a new generation of bankers trained in the USA deliberately tries to crash the economy. Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

b…b….but we need highly educated doctors, engineers and rocket scientists from Syria,
they said

wew

Got any evidence of this working? Keynesian policy has failed everywhere.

I love when lolbergs and other fedora lords determine that something is a "failure" without even setting a parameters against which to measure success and failure.

Are you dense? Or is everything Keynesianism to you? Fucking lolberg

You idiot, I say that they deliberately fucked shit up with monetary and fiscal policies. But yes, before that it worked perfectly well. Then those bankers set up a housing bubble, so that they can point at the fallout and force politicians to agree with deregulations.

Okay I'll make it simple

Allede: Ludicrously high wage increases, higher tariffs, etc

The aim of this was to boost the domestic economy and instead it caused 150 year old mines to run their first losses, which is significant because they are basically money printing machines in Chile.

Pinochet: More economic liberalization and pragmatic policy that was dogmatic, Politics muddles economic policy too often. They had soaring GDP, GNP, standards of living rose and Chile is still the most advanced economy in south america

The lesson from this? Economic policy shouldn't be dictated by autistic dogmatic political ideals but sound pragmatism.

The Third Reich realized that price controls were causing shortages and so they removed price controls.

Government is restricting the pool of labor much like unions want/do.

Lel USSR was obviously a workers paradise since they had 0% unemployment and restricted labor pool

Really? So keynesianism just magically works when people you happen to like do it?

no, taxes you pay go to your country's (((federal reserve))) as a form of payment for your money

fool

I went full retarded

I meant "pragmatic policy that was good, dogmatic politics muddles economic policy too often"

I mean "I went full retard"

Jesus christ just fuck my shit up

maybe I am wrong

Banks were told to give loans to companies in a sector, then when they were good enough to stand on their own legs they had to switch to an other sector. It worked, until they told banks to invest their everything and even more into housing, and that caused a bubble big enough to fuck up the economy. If this is magic for you, then I can't help your mental problems.

Well yes this is how loans work.

But the current (((keynesian policy))) they have now is 0% interest rates and the central bank buying up all the stocks and financial assets of Japan.

The result? 200-300% debt to GDP ratio with no end in sight and soon a 0.5% increase in rates will cause them to basically not be able to pay on their interest let alone debt.

Also no growth too so basically they are debt slaves with armies of NEETs

And since when they have this policy? Oh yes, after that whole crash thing I've been speaking about in the last few posts.

Chile got artificially propped up as an example, while other countries were sabotaged.

Letting foreign kikes pillage your country is not a sound economic pragmatism. Sure, it might cause a temporary economic boost, but in the long term it's devastating. And economy has so many factors, that basing it around low wages and low tariffs is outright retarded.

You cannot separate economy from politics, have lolberg delusions gone too far?

Yeah but Chile is still the strongest economy in South America while all the other socialist countries are rotting and starving.

Political idealism and economic pragmatism don't well together you autist.

I'm sure you're perfect infallible snowflake economic policy that has either never been tested or tested once and failed is going to work in any country under any condition in any time.

Their economy is going to shit as well. And you measure economic success of a policy regardless of other factors. Chile was historically better off economically than it's neighbors.

Of course they don't, and it's because of "economic pragmatism" that the world is so shit today. Such approach is basically Judaism in economical form.

This is why you have people willing to import tons of niggers only so they could afford another piece of junk they don't really need. And this is why lolbergs are greatest degenerates out there.

Okay

ree

It's supposed to compare Chile on the left with Argentina and Venezuela in terms of GDP growth.

Also I think the best comparison would be Hungary compared to other countries in the region with different immigration policies not Hungary over time.

UK probably has lots more immigration and also lower unemployment rite

Was posting a thumbnail and a unreadably small pic part of your plan?

So what? The only thing that matters is purchasing power.

that's some nice numbers you got there, pal

Stopped reading here.

Lel, compared to this shit, it probably was.Lel.

Why?

GDP means nothing without it's distribution and per capita values

Purchasing power per capita > GDP

Also, GDP growth in an inflated, credit-backed economy is a paper tiger.

And Chile was not libertarian at all, it was quite regulated.

No shit sherlock, and what was the cause of that technological advancement? Did it come out of a vacuum?

Bullshit, Europe had universities and higher education facilities for centuries, there is little if any correlation between higher education facilities and technological advancement, technological advancement only occurs by necessity, necessity is always the mother of invention and always has been. Developing technologies with no real world application or economic viability is completely fucking useless.

They are expensive initially, but they still pay for themselves, $100-200k (about what slaves cost in the American south adjusting for inflation, not sure of Roman slave prices but its fair to estimate them in the same range), for 20-40 years of free labor, 80-100 hours a week, with the only overhead being feeding them, is still very, very cheap in the long run, assuming it costs $2 a day to feed them and they work 100 hours a week for 30 years (average working lifespan of a slave) that is 144,000 hours of labor for just $121,900, less than a dollar per hour labor cost in the long run, far less than any kind of "wage" that would be a substantial incentive for labor saving devices.

Illegal immigration was stopped, but the free movement within Europe is still in place. If you are an eurocuck, you can go and work in Hungary with no barriers. On top of that illegals and rapefugees don't want to work, are illiterate and cannot fill any of the positions demanded of them in Germany, I cannot see them doing any better in Hungary.
If anything, higher wages might attract skilled labour from places that are desired and allowed to travel to Hungary (that is other Europeans)

Ergo, you are full of shit. Lolbergs BTFO again.

Of course. It's not like we have any moral obligation to include foreigners in our economies.

The banks make the laws. Politicians just sell them to the public.

The graph shows by capita values already.
I don't see how Chile is the paper tiger when their people are the most educated/highest skilled and they have much sounder money than most of SA. Why do you think it's inflated?
Regulated compared to what? Less regulated than most countries

Restricting illegals is still restricting the labour supply isn't it?

Including foreigners is the default position. Building a wall to keep them out is taking action to deny them opportunity to be hired and other people to hire them. The question is whether it's ethical to do that.
Also it's odd that you consider it 'your' economy as if it was a thing that belonged to someone

lol

fuck off Schlomo

Maybe if the rest of SA wasn't infested by shitskins you'd have a point, and even then that's a maybe

t. argie

GOD DAMMIT ROCA YOU GENOCIDED THE MAPUCHES BUT FORGOT ABOUT THE SHITSKINS TO THE NORTH

Seriously moshe? Yes "our" economy in America belongs to American citizens. Our nation, our laws, our culture, our money. If someone wants to join our fun, join us the legal way. Globalism just means sharing the misery of all the third world, letting the unwashed africans and arabs come here to fuck our shit up. And you, moshe, may want that, but you can go suck on a bag of dicks.

No, it's based on knowledge. You know, physics, mathematics, all those inventions and experiments that were thought up by bored people with too much free time on their hands.

So, do you want to tell me that inventors didn't build on the works of previous inventors? Somebody just concentrated very hard and suddenly there was a steam engine?

No, it spreads by necessity, just like advantageous genes in a population. To give you an example: niggers could have used modern medicine in Africa, yet they didn't invent it. If they had a kang inventing a shot against malaria, then his people would have been more numerous, giving them an edge over other groups. So other kangz would've needed that technology to compete. yet they didn't invent a shot against malaria.
Similarly, countries that used steam powered factories had a greater industrial output, so other countries also needed this technology once it was available. But it wasn't necessary for the survival of the human race. It was only needed because England had them, and it was competing with other countries.

If you have no idea about ancient Rome, then don't speak to me about your burgershekels. Slaves in Rome were mainly POWs sold to slavery, so when Rome was too bloated to wage offensive wars they simply switched to employing free men. It was an early form of feudalism. According to your kind they should have concentrated very hard and invent the steam engine when they didn't even have a lather, nor lots of experiments behind their backs. A Greek had a toy that used steam power, but it was only a toy, nothing else.

Believe me, bankers weren't in a position after ww2 to tell anything to anybody. Americans let hard-core nationalists get into power to stop the commies.

Slaughtering invaders should be the default position.

Hungary is ours, so its economy exists only to serve us, Hungarians.

Addendum before someone spergs: And yes, Chile's economy belongs to Chileans, Hungary's to Hungary, etc.

Lots of our descendents live in there, Argie m8. How's the shitskin population there? From what I hear you guys are relatively well off compared to other South American Countries.

I bet the Germans and Swedes are looking on in envy. This will help accelerate the awakening of the Continent.

They're gonna blame Trump's attempts at trying to tear down the debt based currency system as the reason why they just fucking crashed the US economy.

That's absurd and suicidal, Shlomo. The economy does not exist to be served; the economy is merely a description of labor and financial interactions within a given society.

The shitskins reproduce like rats, so genociding the mapuches off the face of the planet only delayed the inevitable since the shitskins from the north like Paraguay and Bolivia just made up for the numbers two centuries down the line. They're not niggers, they are a bit better than them, but that's like saying on a scale from 1 to 100 in quality niggers are 1 and shitskins are 2, while whites are 100. Let this be a lesson to everyone out there, it's
ALL OR NOTHING
when dealing with shitskins. Keep one alive, and you'll deal with millions more later on.

Long time ago they kept to themselves in provinces to the north and northwest, but due to the centralized nature of this country based on Buenos Aires, everyone started migrating here after the economic boom post-WW2. A great many did not find jobs. Instead of fucking off, they stayed here and formed slums around a crapton of cities. There they breed like rats uncontrolled, they develop a 'slum culture' due to being raised in said environment worsening the problem thousandfold, and start turning into actuall niggers in all but physiology. Now add to this that they won't get abortions partly because they don't care and partly because they're not in developed enough areas to even know what abortion is, let alone know where to get one. Each generation gets worse.

Nowadays it's the same old shit, you hear something in the news about someone breaking the law and you immediately jump to the conclusion that it's a shitskin, and you'd be correct 80% of the time. If you're not, it's because the aforementioned 'slum culture' spread to whites around said slums because the economy is fucking tanking here. This isn't even talking about the usual hooknosed suspects shoving their cultural marxism here either. The stories I can tell you about it, man.

And due to the number of shitskins here being greater percentage-wise than negros in the US and other parts, along with the obvious fact that the spanish decided to fuck around here contrary to the bongs, you have awful levels of racemixing. It's not noticeable since the racemixed populations are varied in numbers, along the coast you have many near-pure whites, but as you go further in, you might as well start considering yourself minority.

The army is fucked. Back then when I got out of my massive beta fuck phase and turned nationalistic, but was still retarded, I attempted to join the army. Whites were a minority. I hope I just had shit luck and landed around shitskins mainly, but that's what I saw. When I fucked off, I already had my shit stolen. The staff even had people hand over valuable objects and write them in to keep them secured in a box so as to prevent theft. They even said to everyone, and I shit you not here, 'do not trust the man next to you'.

Africa and South America are the prime recruiting grounds for whites who want to fight the race war.

How many whites are left in Latin America?

Steve Sailer is a jew-wise nationalist, so are most of his commenters.

FUCK.
I'm sorry to hear that m8, we're pretty lucky here but I've always admired you guys (lots of Irish people do) and thought you were far better off than your neighbours, especially the Hues, I'm sad to hear it's got like that.
Fucking Hell. That's terrifying.

There's no way to tell, but I'd sooner think 'far too few'.

For Argentina, ~45 million people for a density of 14/km, and the US has around eight times as many people for little less than four times the size. That leaves a lot of people spread over a wide area, meaning you're bound to have an immense amount that just don't appear in a census, not taking into account that latin american efficiency means a higher percentage don't appear in it compared to the US or other European countries. I can guarantee you most of those who don't appear in the census are shitskins leaving in remote parts of the country, so white numbers would be inflated.

I'm also not taking into account kikes kiking the census, pulling the same thing they do in the US by labelling spics as 'white'. You have a lot of ethnicities here, arabs, chinese GET THESE FUCKING CHINESE MINIMARKETS OUT OF HERE JESUS CHRIST , and whatever else. Hell I even saw someone that looked more of a mongol than actual mongols, fancy reverse hitlerstache and all. Argentina also has the highest number of kikes in Latin America, so things are bound to be deceiving by nature.

You can't trust anything, man. You just can't. The golden rule is 'be ready for the worst and hope for the best', becuase at least if you're wrong you can be pleasantly surprised.

Send me an invitation to a RWDS and I'll show you magic. To shine some light in this depressing talk, back in the dictatorships there were actual RWDS here. Their characteristic vehicle was a green Falcon. Lots of 'disappeared' people, and some thrown out of a plane without being shot first. And a great number of people I've met that aren't leftards or pozzed want the military dictatorships back. Hell, some I spoke to I even managed to convince Hitler wasn't 'that bad' with extreme ease.

This man, they've fooled libtards into crying about low wages while supporting the cheapening of labor, and calling everything racist while presuming that every nonwhite country can't care for its own people.

High wages have the chance of attracting labor, but only if the wages are high in relation to the cost of living (i.e. purchasing power). As you stated, the EU open border meme still exists, which has had the effect of young eastern Europeans flooding western nations with higher standards of living and more opportunity. This has resulted in nations like Hungary dealing with with a potential retirement social security crisis with no new workers to keep it running. This is another reason the EU has to die.

Kill yourself.

its funny how thats what the central banks have been pushing for

they don't like falling asset prices

Wages increasing due to low unemployment != government randomly giving out money during high unemployment.

That's a beautiful graph.

underrated post

who could have ever predicted it…?

t. lolberg

ha, stupid Hungarians. Your economy might be good, but good luck being happy and fulfilled without diversity.

Thanks for this. I can show this to some Glenn Beck cultists I know that scream that Trump's wall won't work. Despite Glenn advocating for a border wall/fence before this election

That's just an increase in the money supply, which jews do by creating IOUs to value which doesn't exist. Not even the fucking fake monopoly money does.

Wages have gone to shit yet prices have gone up. Something doesn't add up here Mr. Goldschmidtstein.

No you keep making excuses for Hungary to be flooded with millions of shitskins.

Your nose is starting to show.

Is not ETHICAL GUISE!

And just what exactly gave them the right to this 'opportunity', of which nothing belongs to them, all of a sudden?

It is when you're a white-hating Leftard and/or kike.

Kindly take note how Israel is opposed to mass immigration and ALL of the kikeonomics suddenly don't apply.

Anyone else getting tired of this low-effort kike?

I thought everyone knew this

It is only nation expenditure because of the state-owned companies, which should not exist to begin with.

Higher wages means more money to buy more shit, thats moves the economy up ya nog

This is good you stupid fuck

Chile… advanced… these words don't fit on the same sentence.

Low energy, really. Give people better wages and kids will start coming about. As stated before, prices have not gone up and the country is on its way to get better standards as a result. On top of that, none of the migrants are contributing to the labour pool. Practically 0% of them are in position to fill any of the posts needed. Quit pushing your miscegenation agenda.

Kindly take note how 'more young people' always means 'importing shitskins', and never improving birth rates.

Oh no, people will actually benefit for this? Having slave wages with low purchasing poweris good since it makes product cheaper.

I honestly can't believe what I'm hearing from lolbergs.
You sold your soul to Moloch.

That Lolbergturdians have no integrity or loyalty was known here the moment they betrayed us for Holla Forums.

We still have moeshit posters to remind us of that.

(check)

Why not? The average Chilean is wealthier than the average Southern European and roughly on par with France (whatever it's worth). When talking about LatAm countries it's easy to get mislead, as they handle a lot of dough under the table - don't trust the (((statistics))). Even Peru - former 3rd world shithole par excellence - did very well during the last the 10 years. Whenever I travel there for business I can't but help to think that it looks better than many parts of Spain and Italy now.

As someone else said above, kill yourself, kike.

Minimum wage at excessive population only inflates the economy because you have a high amount of people times the increased minimum wage, that way a lot of money goes around and is spent on working class products which increases the demand and makes them higher. But it doesn't work that way if the increased wage is achieved naturally. If it's the same amount of people but they make more money, you have not only the same amount of money in that partial market, but also some of that money gets spend on more expensive products, which means if anything the prices of low quality mass products go down, not up.

And you're arguing based on more false assumptions.

No it isn't, that was just flimsy fearmongering on the part of OP's article as well as others, no actual recession has occurred. The only people for which it's like a recession are kikes and only because it puts them on detox of that sweet goyim suffering they're addicted to.

As said above, kill yourself.

Thats because they arent being flooded with invading hordes of sandshits.

Fuck the economy of fucking Mongolia is outperforming Europe in terms of growth and stability right now.

heritage.org/index/country/mongolia

I bet if you were to look up the stats on any given shithole not being flooded with sandshits and other kikery they will be performing as good or better than europe.

Actually, they even support study by giving out monthly money and fixed intern jobs for kids to learn professions that are lacking right now.

It's kind of complicated. We have several "systems" in place, which every country does. There are counties and regions. They are just mixing the two together so it's difficult to understand.

Lolberg economics are usually cooked, but the claim isn't that high wages are bad NECESSARILY. Allow me to don the bow tie for a sec. Wages are relative, and both increased wages and decreased prices are a means to achieve the same ends - that is, increased standards of living. This bears out in reality, but only insofar as decreased prices, or, as we might say, 'deflation', is systematic. IRL we only see deflation in a few sectors like niggertech, optics, and genetics testing, and things like that. Pretty much everything else bears out the monetary trend that we would expect - inflation.

So cheap labor is supposed to be nice because tl;dr cheaper prices in goods makes everyone wealthier ceteris paribus. Just as likely as the libertarian's rose-tinted glasses is that it just ends up being a pointless race to the bottom. Capital chases the cheapest labor, and the tendency repeats in once-industrial countries until the world is awash in shitty marginally industrial service economies, most of which had full industrial capacity at one time.

To be fair, it isn't only lolbergs saying this. All globalists do too.

Not an argument

You spent half your time calling me a kike and the other half telling me to kill myself

When the government artificially sets price ceilings/floors and puts in price controls the economy goes to shit