Security for /pol

In this thread can the more technical anons share how to be "secure" online.
VPN, proxy and good browser.
Anything to make a shitposter feel more secure.
Even if it's only placebo shit.
Thanks Goys!

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Main_Page
privacytools.io/
prism-break.org/en/
kproxy.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google Chrome incognito mode ;^)

nice meme OP, can i save it?

also i use Norton Antivirus and the Hola extension for Chrome to keep hackers and NASA out of my macbook xD

Use a VPN.
Use a good browser, and extensions:

uBlock Origin, uMatrix, and HTTPS everywhere.

Do not install any plugins.

Disable google safe search, and any sort of predictive search. Obviously disable access to your MIC and Video.

Use an open source operating system, or if that is not possible, learn how to lock down the one you use to prevent information leaking out.

Don't reveal your personal info online. Make sure any image files you upload have been scrubbed of EXIF data

That will get you quite far.

Nice help you faggots

here OP take this and go ask
>>>/g/
>>>Holla Forums

firefox is good but the kike mods constantly ban every VPN.

gr8 b8 m8.

noice, I already have those.
Arch Linux user here

Just thought about making this bread again yesterday.

Here are some resources for the less technically-inclined Holla Forumsack:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Main_Page
privacytools.io/
prism-break.org/en/

Firefox Addons:

Adblock Edge
BetterPrivacy
HTTP Nowhere
NoScript
Self Destructing Cookies

Comodo Antivirus or Kaspersky

CCcleaner for general data cleanup and maintenance
Make sure you have the critical windows updates installed if you on that

Make sure you do some of the About:config shit, also try to block any/all software or about:config settings that could give you a google cookie

Try to have no Adobe Flash installed but if you must dont let sites store shit on your computer

Try to have Javascript disabled unless you absolutely have to turn it on

DONT EVER UPLOAD PHOTOS WITH METADATA (GPS COORDINATES) INSIDE THEM TAKEN FROM AN IPHONE/ANDROID/CELLPHONE UNLESS YOU WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THEM

DONT DOX YOURSELF IN A SCREENSHOT ON ACCIDENT. THERE IS A BUG WHERE THUMBNAILS ON A CROP IN PHOTOSHOP CAN STILL REVEAL THE WHOLE PHOTO. USE PNG WHEN YOU CAN. IF YOU MUST USE TWITTER THROUGH ANDROID OR IPHONE DONT HAVE THE SETTING ON THAT LETS PEOPLE SEARCH FOR YOU AS A FRIEND VIA PHONE NUMBER BECAUSE THEN YOU MIGHT BE REVEALED TO YOUR NORMY FRIENDS WHO HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR SOME JOURNALIST.

Anyways if you running Windows or any of the latest Intel CPU's you are not secure. Cellphones are never secure.

This user gets it.

kproxy.com

If you have Windows Pro, here's an Software Restriction Policy Starter list. Includes locations the NSA recommends to protect:

Leave the default on allow and then add:

Allow:
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ProgramFilesDir (x86)%
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
%localappdata%\Packages

Deny:
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\Debug
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\PCHEALTH\ERRORREP
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\Registration
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\System32\catroot2
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\System32\com\dmp
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\System32\FxsTmp
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\System32\spool\drivers\color
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\System32\spool\PRINTERS
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\System32\SERVERS
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\System32\Tasks
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\com\dmp
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\FxsTmp
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\Tasks
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\Tasks
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\Temp
%HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%\tracing
runas.exe
%LocalAppData%**.exe
%localappdata%\*.exe
%AppData%**.exe
%AppData%*.exe

Then set default action as deny; apply only to regular users
Login as a regular user and leave UAC highest setting.

Others can provide info on browser (Firefox+noscript).

cover that shit with opaque tape when not in use

Thank you
All of us faggots need to use VPNs and other ways of posting

Firewall your redpilled behavior and your normie activity. Just run your normie shit on a windows box with no special shit.

Run your redpilled shit on linux and fucking use full disk encryption. Never leave that computer on when your not present.

You might as well called this: spoon feeding: the thread

epic privacy browser. blocks all trackers and ads and provides a free reliable proxy

Learn PGP

I pretty much kill anyone that I interact with, thus leaving no trace of my identity no where.

Buy milk? Kill the shopkeeper.

Catch the bus? Kill the bus driver after he drives me somewhere.

Someone glances at me for longer than three seconds? I kill them, just incase they memorize my face.

Cops find me? Kill the cops.

This is a foolproof privacy plan.

Bravo, excellent plan. If only you could leave your basement.

10/10 that deserves a cap

Excellent planning user. I have several rigged explosives wired to my door. Clearly anyone who tries to enter must be a government spook or JIDF insurgent. I also mail order all my tendies and lemonade then kill the delivery man by drowning him in my urine as a sacrifice to kek.

Such is the life of a hero.

The first rule of proper security is to always
STAY VIGILANT

It is not possible to be secure, unless you are able to quickly and accurately identify threats whether they are semitic or not.

Security on the internet is augmented with software, hardware, and VPNs.
Not clicking dumb links is the best place to start.

Top cuck

What the fuck? Wasn't hola a fucking botnet?

That was the joke.

it's bate user. Jewgle Chrome is also Botnet.

Hello, FBI.

Bump.

what if they're blind?