Protester Run Over and Shots Fired at Mike Brown Memorial Protest in Ferguson

A ustream livestreamer at the Mike Brown memorial protest in Ferguson Mo on the night of Aug 9th, 2016 captured a protestor being run over by a speeding car followed by a volley of gunshots presumably fired by the protestors at the fleeing car.

Not too many articles on it yet as it just occurred about three hours ago.

archive.is/WU7JU

You can watch it happen on the recorded ustream video here (the action begins around 1m38s):

ustream.tv/recorded/90410173

This is the same livestreamer (white lady in a wheelchair) who streamed the BLM protests in Ferguson last month that many Holla Forumsfags watched on NTA's channel.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nK0SP
archive.is/wQeUI
archive.is/CkpEY
es-la.facebook.com/derk.brown.5/videos/618703591624757/
archive.is/r9sSl
periscope.tv/w/1djxXXQNzAXxZ
archive.is/0dsZ0
dailykos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right Wing Subaru Squads

niggers nigging

vroom vroom

Honest question: why doesn't this happen more often? No self-respecting White man should ever let a couple of niggers interfere with his daily commute.

Here's the picture of the driver.

Insurance doesn't cover acts of ghetto.

OH SHIEEEEEEET

But I mean really, stand in the middle of the road, get hit by a car. Why are they so surprised?

Most people are just simply afraid of having their lives ruined forever

Did they get the man's plate?

If you zoom in, you can make out the license plate, even if it is slightly pixelated

A couple more articles:

NY Daily News: archive.is/nK0SP

Associated Press: archive.is/wQeUI

He was long gone in 50 seconds between the Jesus taking the wheel and the gun firing.
If he was going at (a modest) 30mph then he'd be about half a mile away by the time someone got their gun.

All signs point to "No" the only person capable would have been the single drive behind him.
Alternatively, yes

Pic related is from the ny daily news article I posted above @

They chased the (female) driver into a dead-end McD's parking lot and then allegedly a female protestor opens fire. In the video it sounds like more than one gun being fired IMO.

VIDEO OF THE WEEK

A++ would watch again. I wish the person would have got a good shot of what was laying in the street. Was it his shoes and cellphone, or was it chunks?

The least he could have done was smile.

I think it's the former, pic related is the guy who got hit, the ny daily news article says he's in critical condition.

So she knew where to take refuge.

Doesn't seem like it right now. Now that I think about it at some point some pissed off trucker is probably going to pull of a vid related on them

Can you imagine the sound of a hundreds of dindus bouncing off your front of a fully loaded, 10 ton tractor trailer going at 50mph?

With a mounted bulldozer.

Ive got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Heres the money shot

Zyklon Ben does it again!

What the fuck did I say?
Did I mention you guys got to try the cold chai?

Are we sure this isn't a false flag for BLM PR or something similar?

That's a bummer.

Your webm malfunctioned, but it sounds hilarious.

Why was that stupid nigger in the middle of the road?

Make way, fresh meme coming through.

webm here

Can do one better. Imagine the destruction of a fully loaded tractor-trailer 72,000+ lbs. At that weight with speed its literally a flying spear. Creamy paste dindus coming right up. And honestly it wouldn't be a thud it would be more like a bag of flour exploding with that kinda force.

A REAL HUMAN BEAN!

Best part is the 9mm hipoints dindus carry wouldn't do shit.

yep. I was a trucker for many years and people like to commit suicide from time to time by jumping in front of semis on the interstate. It's not like in the movies. At that speed they explode. And dindus cant aim for shit with their "gansta thug shit for brains side aim".

Topkek!

Fucking niggers man

I was also thrown off by how much time elapsed between the protester getting hit and the gunshots; it didn't make sense that the protesters could run fast enough to catch up to a car determined to get away (that fast-twitch muscle fiber tho).

After watching the video again, here's what I see. The location of the McDonalds mentioned in the NY Daily News article is visible at the beginning of the vid. It's across the street and a half-block south of where they are standing, but they begin walking such that they end up directly across the street from McDs.

1m33s the dude who gets hit (in green shirt) walks into the middle of the inner lane of northbound Florissant, while other protesters mill about in the outer northbound lane.

1m40s a white, grey or silver sedan strikes the green shirt male in the inner lane. He gracefully flips about 30 feet to the north and 15 feet to the east, ending up on the outer lane marker.

"oh mah gawd, oh mah gawd"

1m42s you see the brake lights of the sedan on and the car coming to a stop.

1m46s you see the sedan turning left (west) into the parking lot just north of the McDs.

1m58s you can see a group of a dozen or so people running in the direction of the parking lot where the sedan just turned, and continuing west-south-west towards the McDs.

2m27s shots fired begin. I count at least 34 shots fired between 2m27 and 2m44s.

"oh mah gawd, oh mah gawd" etc.

The fact he isn't behind bars is proof that law enforcement faggots spend too much time behind the desk getting fat and doing bullshit paperwork.

The guy at the end of the video lies about the car almost hitting him, why does he get himself involved in the story? Why when something bad happens do they blow it up? He is destroying their credibility; if dindus didn't have cameras no one would believe them. That was their problem with Mike Brown anyways; all their testimonies were lies. Sometimes I feel bad that they can't see power in discretion and honesty, the only thing that speaks the truth for them is their cameras.

Do you even have to ask.

I bet the car that hit that nigger didn't even mean too, The person driving was probably on their FUCKING cell phone texting and driving.

fucking deserved it. who the fuck is dumb enough to stand in the middle of the road to block random cars?

You seem like the user to ask about this then:
Would 36 tons exceed many roads maximum weight limit? It seems too much for city roads.

Upon review I do hear two distinctly different caliber guns being shot as well.

Well quit it.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

riots soon?

HA makes my guess right that it was probably some bitch texting and driving.

Depends. But not really. But then again who gives a fuck right? If i have to make a delivery , I have to make that delivery. When I worked local there were multiple places I took a 52' where it specifically stated that no 52' allowed. If i don't make the delivery then I don't get paid. Remember that all the roads are in bad condition? That's because the consistent weight of vehicles being but down on the road. Traffic is getting worse by the day and our lanes are being congested. You can thank a lot of this shit on obongo. Hell im glad I got out of the industry this year. It is becoming more and more regulated and fucking stressful.

Do you have any examples? I haven't found anything on liveleak.

omg, that THUD was hilarious. literally knocked his sneakers off… I hope she didn't scuff them air jordans or dat nigga gon be pissed dog

Nig stands in busy road and gets ran over, guy who did it isn't going to stick around with niggers who are protesting the death of a nigger who rushes cop.

Gets followed, and shoots in fear of his life.

I mean, he would have reported it, but he would have been torn apart.

Unfortunately i don't have any pics. . I've only noticed it happen. Here's some more info on people committing suicide by trucks. Its a real thing.

archive.is/CkpEY

Sam Hyde is at it again.

Somebody needs to catch this guy before he does it again.

Notice the one with the upside down flag?

Hory Shet, what a pepe.

vroom vroom

Shame it wasnt a tractor…

Man 2015 was the best year for happenings

Did you see the stream?

some guy kept shouting 1488 and I was like what the fuck, which mad man went to the chimp out?

then the camera pans to the cop car, whose number was 1488

someone needs to find which stream that was and webm it

lololol

Later in the video, the person recording complains about the cops who are off in the distance not doing anything.

They protest against the police, but when they get attacked they get mad that the police don't come to save them.

Serves them right.

Here's another video of the incident, on faceberg unfortunately. Hit & Run occurs around 26m10s (or 7m19s remaining, since that's what faceberg vids show in the player). The first 20 minutes show what revolting, obnoxious nuisances these cocksuckers were being towards their community to commemorate the passing of their heroic dindu gud boi.

es-la.facebook.com/derk.brown.5/videos/618703591624757/

these protests are so pointless, the block traffic and make some noise and on occasion cause indiscriminate vandalism and destruction. At least Eurofags figured out striking against labor while protesting actually works sometimes. Or if they wanted to actually do something inpactful, go lynch some cops or racists. but i think american media is just gonna get tired of BLM bullshit after the election and just stop paying attention unless they really step up their game. if they actually started organized violence on a large scale, then we'd have a good excuse to grab our weapons and drop them like flies. but i don't think they're smart enough for that.

Attached is one example of what trucker user was describing.

That guys a white neo nazi supremacist.

we should to spread around that sam hyde is the driver and make it go viral.

(checked)

This same dindu from the facebook vid is claiming that a second round of gunfire occurred about 30 minutes later on Canfield (#2 in yellow, pic related) north of the 1st shooting, with the protesters being the targets of the gunfire. No confirmation, might be just trying to make them look like victims instead of the people who just ripped of 30+ shots at some woman in a car.

fucking kek dude "hard to believe we got shot at in Ferguson" its niggertown you are going to get shot at.

now that's some shit

i rarely cringe anymore but holy hit

I will.

Dosn't really bother me because it looks like he wanted to be none solid. If he wished for it then well I can't stop him.

In case anyone is wondering who is the whiny woman who does all these Ferguson livestreams (the one croaking about the police not doing anything after the incident in the OP video), her name is Heather De Mian and she is pic attached.

She's discussed a bit at the end of the following article: archive.is/r9sSl

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That driver has had entirely enough of this shit.

FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL

BEST VIDEO EVER MADE

checked & kek'd

Hope the fucker dies.

Play stupid games…

I remember last year during the second set of ferguson riots when she got isolated from the rest of the group. I think she was charging her shit. Random nigs would walk by or stop to talk to her. You could hear in her voice how scared she was of get mugged/raped/killed. Acted and talked completely different when there weren't others around to protect her.

Like a damn water balloon.

Are we going to get any kind of flare up of this kind of shit before winter or is the media getting enough ratings from whatever else election bullshit and whatnot?

Days are obviously getting shorter lately… I'm waiting

I guess these people have never heard of spinal damage before.

BASED /K/ BEHIND THE WHEEL

Fucken cleaned him up, that was glorious, my smile is from ear to ear
Then the shots, this day can't get any better
no shit, not like they called for niggers to start executing cops
the fucking doublethink of these cunts is astounding

only thing that could have made that better is if captain /k/ had better aim.

I laughed so fucking hard when they went over and started moving him after he did car assisted double backflip

Haha I remember that, we were all praying for her to get enriched.

pls webm and post. don't be a faggot

fuck off you dense cunt

damn it she looks almost exactly like my old crazy ass bitch of a boss. same haircut and sun glasses, I have a hatred for that woman that will not be satisfied until she is poor as fuck and lives under a bridge with the homeless.

"Amberlamps here. Is all gon be okay now."

Protester got the Australia treatment, fuck that was satisfying to watch.

For those that don't know if you are driving in the outback and there is an abbo standing in the middle of the road you are supposed to just run him over, if you stop he will rob you of everything and likely kill you. After hitting them you are supposed to drive to the nearest cop station to report it so someone can go and clean up the mess and chalk up one more for the statistics.

THWACK

Here's another video of the incident.

10m40 seconds - The group including the crash test dummy in the green shirt lose enthusiasm for their "we shut shit down" chant. One girl says "We ain't doin' a damn thang…'.

10m51s - different girl says "we need to be goin' into the street'. repeated again at 10m59s

11m14s - green shirt dummy gets hit, camera is faced wrong direction but turns to catch him sliding across the road.

then 40 more minutes of the aftermath, haven't watched the rest yet. Some trolls were in the periscope comments when it streamed live it appears (pics related) hue

periscope.tv/w/1djxXXQNzAXxZ

16m55s - Hotwheels Heather talking to Crackhead Larry . He refuses to identify the shooter:
CL - "She shot the tire out!"
HH - "Who shot?"
CL - "I ain't gon' say WHO shot"

18m24s - Cops tell Hotwheels Heather to gtfo or get arrested, she says something I can't hear and cop responds "It was rioters…it was your rioters".

18m40s - "Mary" is screaming at cop, calls him "fat ass" and tells him to stfu, then stops to talk to the cammer.
Mary: "have you seen Mike Browns' daughter? She's missing".
Cammer: "no. just to let you know, I'm streaming"
Mary: pauses…"Ok, I'll be quiet"
Cammer: "I didn't mean for you to shutup"
Mary: "no i don't want to say too much because (unintelligible)"

I wonder what else Mary was going to say…
"Mike Brown's daughter" must refer to the slain Mike Brown's sister Deja who would be 17 now. (Both father and son shared the name Mike Brown)

I wonder if Deja Brown was one of the ones shooting and that's why "Mary" stops talking about it when she learns cammer is streaming. Crackhead Larry indicated a female shooter.

qt 3.14 farm girl from Moberly MO keeping it real on twitter. There's still hope for the youngins yet (especially outside of cucked cities).

I want to make a dozen white children with her. Maybe two dozen.

Like a soggy bag of cement in an industrial drier

Seriously? But they aren't allowed to own firearms without ridiculous restrictions and an insane price tag? Wew

27m19s - cammer is talking to Some Dude who's off-camera:
Some Dude: "there was two cats that walked up right before shit started poppin off…wearing black hoodies….they had guns all day long"

They are talking about shots coming from multiple locations. Some Dude mentions the first shots being from a group trying to shoot the tires of the hit & run vehicle. He seems to believe that the next volley of shots came (a) the black hoodie guys or (b) individuals in a white truck or (c) both a & b.

I hope this happens with a truck next time.
The delicious irony of using the jew-owned ISIS methods to kill jew-supporters is too good to pass up

Beautiful

I need to make some dank OC from this..

how to convert webm to mp4?

archive.is/0dsZ0

The driver is cooperating with police and says it was unintentional. Bullet holes in her car but no injuries to her.

No arrests made of any of the shooters. Hopefully the police are smart enough to find these videos because there appears to be info that might help them identify the shooters.

.. never mind its early im retarded

Why are they still talking about this nigger?

37m35s - A fine example of the type of people Ferguson police have to deal with: a car full of loud, retarded-sounding nig nogs refuse to move their vehicle and taunt and monkey-howl at police officers.

WHAT IS Y'ALL GON DO?
WHAT IS Y'ALL GON DO?
OOOGA DOOOGA BOOOGA MUFUGGA!=

What the fuck did he expect? At least the driver wasn't injured.

Best laugh and biggest grin I've had in months.

from plebbit r/StLouis

These memes are not funny holy fuck

Can we stop

Someone please edit it so when the car comes by the Pokemon theme plays.

After reading Glubb, I can only see blacks and Muzzies as those people who will try to inherit the collapsing empire. Blacks and Muzzies are currently at the Age of Outburst.

fuck off sam

Brace yourselves

Dank OC incoming just waiting on the upload

hot off the meme grill

5/5 brity gud :DDDD

Death grips/10 truly a masterpiece

Why is Subaru such a based company?

Is that Sam Hyde?

lol

The most lethal hypothesis of the century. Worse than the black plague. Even video evidence of the urge to be obnoxious filth overpowering basic common sense can't stop it.

FOUND THE ORIGINAL VIDEO WITH UNEDITED AUDIO

Did we really get to the point where standing on the sidewalk is considered white privilege?

What a shitty mentality to have. Suicide should always be fought against. Sage because off-topic

40+ years old.

Dresses and acts like 15. Typical SJW

There are some instance where its not so bad. Losing your ability to walk is an understandable reason to want to off yourself. That's like if a nigger ever harmed my wife and kid. My life would end with theirs and I'd be performing operation street sweeper until I fail and get taken out.

So they didn't take him to the hospital? Fucking kek.

White privilege as in the average white person understands physics better than a nigger with sub-80 IQ. And white people have fathers to tell them to stay the fuck out of traffic.

If only there was somewhere people could walk without being in danger of becoming street pizza

They sure do sound excited to get a view of the gore.

excited over an undefended pair of air jordans and bag of crack.

While they were out "protesting," I was busy working.

This video was hilarious. It's quite obvious that the driver couldn't see the night blender due to its camoflauge skin color.

Then another dumb nigger with an illegally owned firearm rings out several shots that most likely missed.

Made my fucking day.

THUD LYFE

Dubs confirm dey wuz gittin dem Jordan's all dem bags dat nigga was holding n sheei win dem niggas got dat 9

The car had several bullet holes in it but the woman driving it was uninjured.

ffmpeg -i nigrunover.webm nigrunover.mp4

Again, the nigger missed its target.

I fucking love being white

If they wanted the job done right, they should have hired this girl (pic related). Everyone knows niggers can't aim unless they are within the free throw line.

It's a great day to be white. Be thankful, anons.

FANTASTIC VIDEO

Soon to be known as Ginny "Nigger Thrasher".

holy fuck why don't you just kill him if you're gonna destroy his spine like that

>mfw nogs are tirelessly generating fresh comfy OC for us for free

Nobody has the balls to arrest him. I sure don't I just write tickets.

Daily reminder that in Ferguson, 11,000 of the 16,000 residents have outstanding arrest warrants.

I knew they were all criminal niggers but didn't remember that stat

that sounds like a really low number.

Instant goybook salt

actually that's wrong

dailykos [dot] com/story/2015/3/16/1371220/-Ferguson-an-Apartheid-Police-State-21-000-residents-w-a-staggering-16-000-open-arrest-warrants

based. i wish you'd used the "woop!" heard about 1 second before impact in though