Women are better off than men

I definitely think in the west women are the more privileged class. I've collected some reasons to give, although anyone with half a brain ought to have already know most of these reasons.

How so? Simple- whenever a woman does anything she will be praised for it. If she goes and gets a job, say as an engineer, she'll be glorified as a hero who broke the glass ceiling. If she decides to be a housewife, it'll be understood. If she has no aspirations, it's forgiven, unlike with a man who is expected to always be a wage slave in the rat race.

Take the US airforce. The military encourages women to become pilots, and have lowered the physical standards to allow females to serve in the military.

Legally women are equals now, but in practice have more rights. During a divorce a woman will inevitably end up with custody of a child due to biased judges, and can often get alimony. A woman can cry "rape" and be believed, but if a student says his teacher raped him, he'll be laughed at. Women who commit crimes serve shorter sentences.

Then there are biological factors. Women live longer for example. A woman can choose to become a single parent, but a man cannot.

It has become perfectly acceptable for women to wear men's clothing, in fact it's often considered cute, or routine for business/politics. A man wearing something "feminine" is considered ridiculous.

Women can also approach strangers without being considered dangerous. Women can walk up to a man and say whatever they want. Women can pat a stranger's child on the head without someone suspicions of their intent. Women can safely befriend anyone.

Women can slap men, but when men hit women it's considered a horrible thing. A woman can seek shelter at a battered woman's home, but such shelters aren't funded for men. A woman is unlikely to be homeless, because family or whoever picks them up is likely to give them a home indefinitely.

Sexually women are more free. Women are freer to solicit themselves for sex, (they simply choose not to.) They can more easily choose relationships - they can be materialistic gold-diggers, or trophy wives, or house wives, and their choice to not contribute to the greater society will be respected rather than derided. I don't think lesbians are as hated as gays either. And yeah, there are many fetishes and sex toys that are nearly off-limits to men.

The list goes on an on..

Obviously there are benefits of being a man, but for brevity I'll skip that, since the benefits clearly go the other way in a modern world where we don't need physical strength to fight sabre tooth tigers and hunt antelope. Our laws, and our norms protect women from needing to worry about as much violence as men do, and female bullies they put up with in school do not usually threaten to beat up other girls. (If they did, the catfight would probably be quickly stopped before they could do much damage. With men, the fight is expected.)

After that, the only gender-linked violence I know of are abusive husbands (if you don't get along then why don't you fucking separate?), and the much-touted (but less than one in a thousand) chance of blind rape. Both are infinitely more preventable, and rape isn't nearly as bad as non-sexual physyical abuse. If you shut off your moral inhibitions you might actually enjoy rape, regardless of how you're pinned, since your body is wired to enjoy sex, but it's hard to imagine ever enjoying being pummeled. If you do get raped, well it's not the end of the world, and every single person will comfort you. No one will question your femininity for "losing" in a fight. It's no like having your boobs pleasurably "tortured," is less degrading than being repeatedly struck and otherwise tortured!

In conclusion, if you want to be happier, and more free, you'd be better to be born as a woman. Whether you want to be self-reliant or dependent, you're better off being born as a woman.

With that being the case, why can't we support the MRA instead of the crazy feminists who demand grants for gender studies, so they can rant about patriarchy, rape culture, and wage gaps? Feminism is really about protecting the privileges women have gained rather than being for equality. They want the best of both worlds- the privileges women have traditionally enjoyed, and the ones of men, and as a whole they would rather keep men from having as many privileges.

I find that such political ideology is beyond questioning, is disgusting. You know the saying that the one thing which you cannot criticize shows who is in control? Well it seems to be Feminism. So many people have recently lost their jobs and social standing for saying it's mostly lies and bullshit. We're so close to kicking religion out of its special time-honored place, and now Feminism is positioning itself to fill the void.

Other urls found in this thread:

durkin62.tumblr.com/post/92444405747/feminists-men-dont-need-shelters-women-cant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Duh: The Thread.

Coming to an imageboard near you.

Did you just get off the boat or something OP?

Did OP step out of a time capsule?

Well european males are in fact the most dangerous animal on earth

Embrace it or lap up the cuckaganda

I probably have AGP so I wanted to write it.

You really think they are happier?

Whats wrong with that?

It's nice they let you post in between testing.

Nothing I am rewatching it right now I just don't think it applies to the thread. Especially since I just saw the episode were Ryuuji slammed Taiga against a door when she went to far.

Hope you won't be too offended, OP, but I stopped right there. All I could think at that point was "DURRRRRRRRRR."

I meant Autogynephilia, but they do both make you write a lot.

Do you look like taiga?

I rather would.

Thinking themselves wise, they became fools.

wrong, feminism has been coming since the moment they gained the right to vote
that was what fucked us all into oblivion

God I love being a man.

What country do you live in??

welcome to reality

Great men have gathered here.

I want these experiences and the attention.
Move somewhere safe, or walk around in the day. Carry pepper spray.
Who cares, being a housewife is fucking easy.

Either parent can put a kid up for adoption.

It goes back, and experiencing all the changes your body goes through is fun.

I wouldn't care about my appearance except when I wanted to seduce someone. Stuffing is there when you want it.

I have never thought about fucking my boss. Being a girl gives so many more options.

When it chick does it she's quickly accepted as a cute tomboy, and praised like Amelia Earhart.

Being a man is suffering.

Toradora and Code Geass were the last animu i enjoyed, then i got laid and I've been unable to get back into anime

3DPD destroyed my pleasure centers

Or you know, carry a fucking gun you faggot

That's usually illegal here and unnecessary. Pepper spray is very small, convenient, and a non-fatal solution.

holyshit tl;dr

durkin62.tumblr.com/post/92444405747/feminists-men-dont-need-shelters-women-cant

The cross-over of fat virgin men is killer.

how will we repay these cunts according to how they have betrayed us?

Pretty much this.

I have a single mom that just floated into my household (I have no control over this other than to move out, even though I currently pay half the bills). She gets all kinds of aid and just drug seeks and eats luxury and junk foods all day on the public dime (and soon will be raping her ex-husbands paycheck, who I blame only for being dumb enough to impregnate her… more than once at that).

I'd love to smack a ho but really I just need to say fuck the other family in the household and leave them to their own devices. Working too much to deal with all of the bullshit

Who let the self diagnosing tranny in?

Unlike real women no-one sane or sober enough will tap that ugly-as-sin ass of theirs, you do not have a place on Internet or real world. Only SJWs buy their delusion and normalize a fucking mental illness.

No matter how often they lie to themselves, use animu avatars or go on emotional rants about being poor victims of society

Fucking socially inept parasites of society. Suicide is the only option for the degenerate lot.

We repay them with nothing, because they are nothing without men.

I think the only solution is for them to die, or be property which is going to happen in the upcoming economic collapse.

This is rare for me to say, but I believe the french may have been on to something.

Oh and never ever let them vote again. We should've learned that lesson by now.

I feel sorry for you tiny dicked parent living motherfuckers

would still probably trade it all to be treated as well as a grill tbh

Women have kept the traditional benefits of their gender while removing the traditional obligations of their gender.

So now they can leech on men while simultaneously having no responsibilities whatsoever.

Males have kept their traditional responsibilities, while losing all the traditional benefits of their gender.

Which pretty much was a purpose of second and later generation feminism. Most modern feminists won't even deny that they are fighting for privilege and not some universal rights or anything.

anyone know if jelqing works?

Even though this is pretty much the first thing anyone with half a brain learns It's good to have a thread on the basics every once in a while.

he might have
i fucking love toradora

I love that horse image. It's so simple, yet brilliant.

I mean, you're right, but why make a thread about it? Im pretty sure almost everyone who isn't braindead knows all this already.

Message to NEETs and other associated degenerates: If you feel you are a 'dejected' male; dont hate on yourself, don't regret your past failures or lack of achievement. Instead, try, even in small ways, to improve yourself, your mind, and your body. Look to the future. We are in the midst of exciting times. All of us need to keep on our toes.

I'm at the point of people urging me to try race mixing with 5' asian and one cuban chick.

Don't lament and bitch about your situation like some Reddit neck-beard get off your lazy ass and git, read few books and take care of yourself.

Moreover growing a spine seasons character. It's that fucking simple. This world has enough beta soon-to-be trannies already

Well said user.

Never stop fighting to become stronger. Enjoy the struggle for survival, and the thrill of victory that comes with it.

i keep falling into my old NEET lifestyle during my days off, I feel no different from before. least I can fund my interests and keep my car running now, so there's that.

No shit user. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out, only someone who isn't a cuck or conditioned to believe they're more "privileged" than women.

Giving women rights was a fucking mistake. They've taken their rights and nuked our birthrates, leading to more niggers and less whites, and vote for bullshit that further destroys our society.

I figured that out in high school, and also that they're not to be trusted. Just from observing them and how they behave. This was before Internet, etc.
I didn't know it at the time, but western society was well on its way to destruction. I was only seeing some of the symptoms. It took me decades to finally get the big picture.

instead of crying, "wahhh womenz have it soo much bettter:((((," try to have a little dignity about it like everyone else on this Malaysian recipe exchange board

Didn't read lmao

why did she move in? did the government say you have to take care of her?

You don't want to be a woman. You're fucked in the head and your attraction for women is getting twisted up with other things. Realize this, and untwist it, and your desires will vanish. Maybe on occasion you'll hope that VR or science improves to the point that such desires could have any point. That's it. You can't be a woman and also love a woman, protect her, calm her down, fuck her, have her bear and raise your children, and grow old with her. Lotta 'pedos' are the same (there's a reason all of this was classified as mental illness – look up the illness): they like children, they want to protect children, they want to watch children grow up, but they're so surrounded by filth and degeneracy that by osmosis they think there must be something sexual about these feelings.

If you really only wanted to be a protected lazy bastard, you can become a trans-nigger or a fag and be done with it. If you really only wanted to rape something helpless and unready for you, you can find chickens at farms.

>>>/MGTOW/

Fucking slide thread. Everyone who bumps this deserves to be killed.

If my girlfriend slaps me, what if I take her arm and slap her back with it?

Does that still count?

Fuck of mgtow faggot

One of the things that did, at least. Enlightenment fucked us over long prior.
All these 1488'ers are the same filth. Only group that needs to be physically eliminated is the kikes.

Get on my level

all that at eight years old, your a legend kid

It depends on two things.
Can I do it while keeping it low key, and do I have any chance of a combined military and economic domination of a good chunk of central Africa?

Women's liberation movement, the feminist movement etc, etc. Isn's something white women just came up with on their own.

They are duped, misled, just like 75% of the men.

You know ((who)) is behind. No controversy about that, it's all about dividing and conquer.

Making out the women to be our enemies is playing right into their hands.

That's right, and you should remember that women are still white people, very much affected by the White Genocide that is taking place. As such, they have gone on a sex strike until White Genocide stop. That is known as the white women sex strike against White Genocide, #WWSSAWhiteGenocide.

They know where their power lies, O.P., with the hearts- their affections, and with what's between their legs- their sex appeal. It's a drastic effort, and perhaps in the short-term it's destructive, but I agree with the motivation behind it, even if it puts white men at a loss for the time being. After all, far too many white men are sick, self-hating, white anti-white traitors.

this shit is the worst, I hate being instantly assumed to be a lecherous pedophilic rapist everytime I walk around women and children. oldfags always talk about how great it is to be young, sure seems to be a load of shit since the only thing you have going for you as a young man is violent capacity, outside of that you have literally fuck all

Then become trans OP.
You're a faggot anyway, so…

Right now, in western society, women are handed pretty much anything and everything they want just for the asking.

It's a reflection of their intrinsic value as broodmares. We can overcomplicated it and naval gaze all we want, but that's what it comes down to. It only takes one man to inseminate as many woman as you want.

If I could change one thing about women, it would just be that they comprehend just how much harder men have to work for everything. Everything. Women don't comprehend what it's like to have to fight for your every night with a roof over your head, every meal on your table, the mere table you've got to eat off of, and every day at the job you would rather not work to pay for all of that. Their experience with fighting for survival is finding the nearest male and putting their handed out for gibs.

Too bad none of that ever works. If you fail once, you fail forever. End of story.

but your entire post outs you as a fem-user

Broodmothers, not broodmares. We aren't horses.

1) I've never understood why being a male virgin is seen as so undesirable to women. In college, this one girl thought I was weird until she found out I was dating someone - and then she relaxed and befriended me.

2) I wonder how much a mug with "JEW TEARS" would cost to make.

You did, and its why you're upset, cunt.

1) You sure about that?

2) You know the rules.

Do men who lift and men who have beards get more respect from women?

We as in humans. That's clearly a giraffe.

I think the issue is more that women haven been given too much power in the last 70 years.

The trade-off with women having it easier is that women are inherently less interesting compared to a man. Very few if any women have made an actual mark on history in the way the countless male conquerors and kings have.

Conflict makes you stronger. Being strong is interesting and you probably lived a fulfilling life compared to sitting around eating ice cream and watching shitty soap operas for your whole existence. At least that's the way it used to be, this generations been fucked over so hard men are working shitty jobs for eternity if they're lucky enough to find one at all, or are getting literally cucked by women.

AGP is a fucking /mtfg/ meme

we really need to revoke the 19th amendment.

Money still feels good though tbqh…

You don't belong here, Moshie…

Only as long as op doesn't become a fucking SJW imo.