There is no way that this guy is serious. Half the time he is acting like a pro wrestler. WTF

There is no way that this guy is serious. Half the time he is acting like a pro wrestler. WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k6CdC
mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Alex Jones Kino?

He is awesome and nope, the majority of his video are normal, and then he is trying to put heart and giving emotion and giving hype.

Basically, what is better, him who accepted 85% of everything and reported real news and facts or the CNN who edited videos of criminals of black lives matter, cut off people talking about Hillary Clinton lies and shit proven in the whole internet with videos, facts, emails and old videos with the voice of own hillary clinton, CNN interview their own cameraman, the fake news of bannon fascist or nazi buzzword made by the media of DNC lol, the fake poll numbers invented by media of democrats party/DNC, all the DNC and corrupt media of DNC in wikileaks hacked emails, the corruption, manipulation of american pathetic media of DNC

Vomit buzzfeed, cnn, huffington post and other bizarre low garbage american media

Also new york times, washington post, usatoday, mediamatters, and many other bizarre sick media from DNC

Seriously, do you think that in a country with CNN, Buzzfeed, New York Times, Washington Post, and all this mediocre corrupt media of DNC, everybody have more credibility than the corrupt media of DNC who lose any kind of credibility in 2016 with Hillary Clinton but CNN was for years know to be fake news corrupt media, since 2012 with their manipulation with Zimmerman, the difference is that CNN died in 2016 and become a official joke in the whole world by people who uses internet and CNN is know now to be a joke and disgusting, same level of buzzfeed and huffington post of mediocre, corrupt and disgusting media but i think all DNC corrupt media are the same so i will include all their other corrupt media of DNC too who is basically the same thing who they try to create monopoly for themselves.

That doesn't have Vegeta's theme in the background though

I'm sensing that his hulk-shtick is what is keeping him alive, since it makes him look like a fool. Without that they would probably kill him.

Context for that?

he's awesome. The world is a joke, he treats it like one, but gets serious besides

What the fuck does Alex exactly need guns for anyways? Government has already been eroding freedoms since the beginning but I haven't seen him actually do shit about it but make money off a talk show.

Agree.

DID SOMEONE SAY SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT

"germanic death cult" could be the Frankfurt School which as he said was founded in Germany.

The rest could easily be interpreted as "communist jews are the real nazis".

read between the lines.

The problem with that is people start inserting their own beliefs. I only know what he says.

Hitler was a false flag to create israel. Jews are the real nazis

Alex Jones fights the good fight.

OB-SO-LEET

archive.is/k6CdC

Goblins?

What did he mean by this?

He knows his kino though

This is true.

FACT: Every single "concentration camp" site was located in Poland or other jewish majority countries.

that's an insult to pro wrestlers tbh

Can't wait for his biopic.

no I don't know

mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/