archive.is/vSiaT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He needs 15%, which isn't happening.

Nobody.
Cares.
About.
Lolbergs.

Oh Jew.

Have you seen how they are cooking the polls?
They want to create the illusion of a split conservative vote so they can rig it for Clinton.

Have you seen how they are cooking the polls?
They want to create the illusion of a United America under Hillary Clinton so they can rig it for Clinton.

Did you honestly think the Jew would give up power without a fight?

I don't know where you drew your conclusions from.
Johnson is more of a liability to Hillary than a help. If you need more proof, look to his latest endorsement.

No he isn't Jew.
They just have to create the illusion that someone pulled voters from Trump. Then HIllary can win with 41% of the vote.

They did this with Bill Clinton and Ross Perot in the 90s.

Let's assume this happens (it won't as pointed out, but it's an interesting scenario to think about.)

Someone has to take the central podium while the other two are forced to the sides. Who is given the center podium?

Still not bumping since this is evidently a slide thread.

It isn't a god-damed slide thread.
Do slide threads archive?
Do slide threads debate with you?
Come on…

You have seen how crooked the polls are.
You have seen the Clintons use this strategy in the past.
They have to manufacture an plausible outlet for Bernouts who are "Never Hillary" to run to.
Thats what Gary Johnson is.

The election numbers will be 48% Clinton, 42% Trump, 10% Gary Johnson.

See how (((credible))) that makes rigging it for Hillary look?

It compensates for her wild unpopularity. They can't just give her 70% of the vote, rub their hands, count their sheqels, and expect there not to be outrage.

It is no longer about getting or counting the votes.
Hillary Clinton is chosen.

It is about creating a situation where the votes can be argued as legitimate.

I understand that you may be well meaning, but this scenario is just as unlikely as the 70% rigged vote you mention is. If people see some literally who at the debates, they're going to start asking questions about the legitimacy of this process like never before. They might have cucked out during the Perot incident, but Trump will never let them live it down. He'll just straight up call it out during the debates in front of the entire country. Terrible idea for the lugenpresse.

It could happen. It just wouldn't work out for them as they predict, so they won't do it unless they really are that stupid. Either way, it's a win-win for us.

I think it has been too long since you have talked to real people.
This doesn't have to fool us.
Just the normal fags.

Its so unlikely that Google is full on shilling the idea and the commission that is "in charge of" the debates is prepping for three.

Okay, but you need a majority to win, not a plurality. Congress wouldn't appoint Hillary or Trump, we would end up with Kasich.

That is why Scalia was assassinated.

Like I said, Trump would just call it out during the debates while everyone is watching. Think of how things went in the primary debates every time the GOPe tried to kike him out of his victory. If this were anyone else, I would fully agree with you, but Trump is different in how he handles jewish lies.

The lugenpresse tries to meme shit happening in order to stump the Trump all the time. They're like a cornered animal using any and all techniques to try and wriggle their way out of the predator's grasp. 90% of the shit they "predict" doesn't happen, and as already established, trying to pull this on Trump would be a horrendous tactical move when keeping his unyielding nature in mind.

Why do you say it with winking weebshit? fuck off, assbag.

What has everyone been saying been months about the Debates?
They are excited that Trump and Hillary are going be on the same stage and Trump is going to basically skull-fuck her.

Gary is there to waste time and minimize the damage on Clinton. Hell he might even come to her defense.

Think what you want to, there are some shenanigans afoot here and they center on Gary Johnson being in the debates.

(checked)
That would go about as well for them as the debate where Rubio and Cruz tried to gang up on him.

Wrong, he will not attack Hillary. He's laughed off her record on Libya and the email scandal but he talks all kinds of shit on Trump. He'd hurt Trump more than her if he was in a debate.

Are you retarded?

They'd give it to Clinton just because its the power position.

The Candidate that supports Black Lives Matter, has a nose like that, and his running mate is on the Council of Foreign Relations isn't going to be shilling for Hillary?

Have I told you about our lucrative timeshares in Gaza?

/thread

Confirmed for retard

This is actually excellent grounds for an argument on why this Johnson shit wouldn't happen. Think of the different scenarios:

1: Trump is put front and center. They would never do this since they hate him so much and are willing to try anything to get at him.

2: They put Clinton in front. Trump calls it out for the bias it is during the debates and redpills so many people around the country that baby jews spontaneously suffocate in their cribs.

3: They put Johnson in front. People are pissed off at the fact that this nobody is being pushed so blatantly that even normies easily notice. Trump capitalizes on it as we know he would.

There's no way they can add another podium and not have it be a nightmare for them.

Yea it won't be settled in Congress. It will be settled in the courts. Scalia was assinated for a reason.
Wouldn't it have made more sense to assassinate him after the election if they simply wanted to replace him?

No, they need him gone because it is central to the election.

No its settled in Congress, particularly the House of Representatives. Read up on how our elections work when noone wins a majority of electoral college votes.

dubs confirm /thread.

And he'll respond:

That will appeal to his base and noone else.

I've never said he was going to attack Hillary, CtR.
Nobody whose maybe going to vote for Trump is going to vote for Mr. "Black Lives Matter is a proud and great organization of America" Johnson.

It really baffles me how so many of you just take this "Trump is our Saviour… hes already won, theres no reason to try and counter schemes of the Jews" position.

They are going to fix the vote.
Donald Trump will not win the votes even if more people vote for him.
This is why he is suggesting revolution.
This is why Trump is openly stating the vote will be rigged.

Get this through you heads. The fix is in!

WE NEED TO FOCUS ON MAKING THE NARRATIVE THAT MORE PEOPLE VOTED FOR CLINTON AS UNBELIEVABLE AS POSSIBLE

What happens when there is a plurality, Clinton has the majority plurality, Trump is close, but Johnson spoiled the vote?

Does Clinton let the Congress pick Kasich?
No, she has now become "The Victim fighting for the will of the (((people)))".

+ Mass-Chimpouts
+ Riots
+ Obama declares Martial Law
+ Guns confiscated
+ Texas Secedes
+ Still isn't settled by January
+ Obama begins his Third Term.
+ Mexico Launches offensive to take California.
+ Deportations in Sweden begin.

I guess it'll just be him and Trump up there.

YOUR
VOTE
DOES
NOT
COUNT
GOI

Do you think they are going to count the votes that are cast?
Really?
Do you honestly believe that because that is completely naive.

It's good that johnson won the debates over austin petersen.

Johnson is a cuck who thinks hillary is a good leader. If anybody watched the libertarian debates, he got smashed by everyone else because he debates like he's walking on fucking egg shells trying not to offend anyone.

He isn't really even a libertarian. He's just some weird cuckish dude who wont present a thread to trump. He isn't strong enough to debate trump.

If it was McAfee (implying he could make it to the debates) or Petersen, they'd have a stronger footing in debates and would be more of a challenge for trump and hillary.

Be grateful that this goy is the one who rose to the opportunity for the advantageous year of a 3rd party candidate. If he makes it to the stage, trump can shrug him off.

You're not from here, your options are all null and void, shill.

Shit like this is why I think you're a shill even if I don't understand why a shill would be talking about this

Just filter him, user, he's made it obviously clear he's not native to this Origami Forum and is here to shill.

How did the libertarians choose their nominee anyways? I wasn't aware of any primaries for them, was it decided from the beginning and all a stage show or what?

His base grows every time he is given a platform by the media. The entire country will be watching these debates.

So it must be. With regards to how the debates are going to be handled, however, it is going to be a disaster for the lugenpresse no matter what happens. You can't put a muzzle on Trump and they know it. The debates are his one chance to alert the American People to what's really happening.

And if the second half of your post comes true, it's either civil war or we're finished. Full stop.

The party is so small in comparison and has had the same people for so long that it kind of just (((happens))).

They had a convention down in Florida…not too sure how it was chosen.

Some people involved reported that Johnson was essentially forced to win, and had to choose bill weld. Seems like the libertarians got cucked.

Whatever it was, choosing gary was bad for them, good for us.

Although austin just mightve provided an onslaught to clinton…maybe that would've helped trump, but who knows. He's a pretty quick witted debater and knows his principles.

Gary is probably the worst, and most boring debater I have ever listened to.

/thread

Yeah, I liked Austin a lot. If he was running for the libertarians and we'd gotten the Clinton vs. Bush shitshow instead of Trump coming in I would have thrown a vote his way.

Austin is a good option for America. Could destroy clinton. But this is the time for trump

look it up on youtube faggot

How have I made it clear I am not a native here?
Because I don't drink the "Everything is Awesome Trump is Here" Kool-Aid and assume he going to win on Magic Farts and shit-posting?

You can't meme votes to not be rigged.
If they are going to rig them, they are going to rig them.

How can you sit there and have so much faith in the system?
You actually believe that your vote counts?

Hillary is barely able to get 200 people to her rallies.
Trump is filling 15,000-20,000 people in stadiums.

archive.is/sNVYs#selection-2061.0-2061.164

They are manufacturing an illusion that Trump has lost.
They control the majority of people's perceptions of reality.

He doesn't have to convince anyone.
He just has to show up on the stage and they can say he took 15% of the vote and that is what put Clinton over the top.
Gary Johnson's VP is a personal friend of Hillary Clinton.

They interned and shared an office together.
There has been a movie/fan fic about their "Secret Love Affair" called "Rodham".

This board is nothing but shills now.
I am done trying to talk to any of you.

Yeah, it's all over. Let's just not vote because it doesn't matter.

Go back to cuckchan if you want to take up space on the catalog with pointless hypothetical while slyly suggesting that "THIS IS THE THING WHICH WILL FINALLY STUMP THE TRUMP."

Fuck off retard

A four way debate is going to benefit Trump and Stein the most

pick one user.

Well there is no way Johnson would be doing better than Stein, Johnson is basically running under Hillary's platform and is Pro Hillary and Anti Trump, while Stein is Anti Hillary and probably coaxed quite a few Bernouts to her side

That’s right. They could NEVER invent percentages on polls that they literally make up out of thin air! That’s IMPOSSIBLE!

Yeah.
Thas Rite.

Bump and reported for obvious shilling. We’re going to discuss this whether you paid motherfuckers want us to or not.

Next time read the thread, faggot.
OP was blown the fuck out majorly as he accidentally revealed himself to be a Holla Forums outsider.

He might not be doing better, but they certainly are shilling for him and cooking the books to try to set it up.

Stein would leech too many voters off of Hillary, no way they are going to give her a platform unless they were forced to.

So:

Just like I myself and many others have predicted–they want a repeat of 1912. They stole our monetary system last time and they want to steal our guns this time.

See images. Things like this happened in ’68, in ’96, and kikepedia is even already pushing it this time. Look.

Is this false? No.

They’re certainly going to try.
And this isn’t wrong.

Your only “evidence” is that he doesn’t know the singular of ‘goyim’. You’re a fucking imbecile. BUMP.

Who doesn't here?
Seriously, if you've been here for a fucking week - a day (if you spent all of it) you'd know it's not goi
He's fag and not from here.
Gary Johnson will not magically double his amount of supporters in 4 weeks.

Hiding from your problems does nothing. The reality is that they are doing this. The reality is that they are cheating polls. The reality is that they want 1912 all over again. It doesn’t matter if the people don’t want it; they’re going to be force-fed it.

Cowering in the corner like a fucking rat is supposed to be their position, not ours. Bump and reported again now that you’ve outed yourself, defeatist.

Lolberg detected.

I have to go with others in this thread. Hillary wants Johnson and Stein in the debate to take pressure off of her. She will lose in a one to one debate.

WE’RE. NOT. TALKING. ABOUT. REALITY. YOU. STUPID. FUCKING. KIKE.
We’re talking about the reality being MANUFACTURED.

So then everything you said was possibility and conjecture.
So admit to saying nothing of importance.
Thanks for letting me know.

polls that include Johnson and Jill show Trump is hurt less by them then Clinton.
today's NBC polls show that Trump
how does this hurt Trump?

Yep, reported for outing yourself as a kyke shill.

And if you’re too stupid to realize that was on purpose, you deserve a worse death than you will receive.

Hey Rach, how've you been?

Reported for confirming you are a paid shill and bump to the thread.

archive.is/vSiaT
I hate to namefag, but I am indeed someone who is around here daily.
The infestation this summer has been near insufferable.

It would almost be better if he was in the debate so the nation can see what an embarrassment this rat faced kike is. Johnson is closer to Hillary than Trump because he supports mass third world immigration and the globalist TPP. Trump would wreck Johnson and Hillary.

Right but he's there for the purpose of being a release valve for Hillary and to open up an entire line of utterly irrelevant questioning about if kids should be allowed to shoot black-tar heroin or not. This will make it much, much easier to clip up soundbites and misrepresent things when they re-write the narrative after the debate.

He'll get his thirty pieces of silver and fuck off. He won't be there to actually participate in a debate or get his ideas across, he'll be there to filibuster and get (((them))) out of the unworkable Hillary/Trump 1v1 matchup.

Why don't we just rename this board /trump ? Any time you bring up anything negative about Trump or positive about other candidates ou get called a shill and even banned. Seriously, can't you people deal with serious discourse ? I know the mods are fucking Trump fanboys, but ALL of you too?

Fucking politics my ass. This is a Trump hugbox.

Oh.. And fuck you mods. In the ass.

Deal with it, faggot. Tell me your juicy arguments then.

They would probably rather give Hillary the one farthest from Trump and have Johnson in the middle. Then Johnson would do some suicide attack on Trump so Trump has to fight back and cannot use all of the time to rape Hillary.

To be fair, as much as I support Trump, if he gave any argument against Trump, rational or irrational, he would be dismissed as a shill for disagreeing with the narrative.

If you want to have a serious discussion about Trump's shortcomings as a candidate using honest arguments then you're welcome.

I get the feeling that's not what you're after though.

This is bullshit
They're gonna team up on Trump the whole time, he needs 100% focus on Clinton to break her. I'm not saying he can't handle them, but having this random in there who didn't even come close to 15% is bad enough just getting his name out there as an alternative.

Record=Corrected

Don't forget the nfl games which will pull the idiots away. Added with a third candidate, they are clearly trying to cover up hillary getting raped and Trump's talking at all.

Also, if this was a hugbox you'd be banned

Oh no! Whatever will we do? This guy's independent message will surely steal a significant amount of votes in this polarizing political season! He's gonna spoil it all!

Based Wallace.

LOOK AT THAT SNOZZ

Johnson only takes votes from Clinton

I am a tripfag.

You are either a troll, or supreme idiot.

Either way kill yourself!

Elliot Roger style preferably…

How they're cooking the polls is exactly why they can't manufacture a massive enough push for Johnson. They over-sample Democrats (who lean Clinton) and under-sample Independents (who lean Trump). To get at Johnson's true constituency they would need to over-sample either independents or cuckservatives, both of which run the risk of making it look like Trump is winning, which is the opposite of the narrative they want in order to set up for the big steal (or claim that the results are illegitimate if Trump wins contrary to the polling).

(((they))) are trying to get the focus off of shillary during the debates.

no they are going to try to put her in a chair to
"jimmy carter" her. they're going to make her the sane, stern grandmother that knows best

It won't but many are ASSUMING it will which may end up hurting Clinton.

I heard that the Johnson campaign got it contact with the Trump campaign about trying to get Johnson on the debate stage so that may be a possibility.

Because in polling Johnson takes away more from Hillary than Trump sometimes as much as 5 points.

More like a shill thread to make sure we all know about the crooked polls. What makes you faggots think anybody here on Holla Forums believes in polls? Ever?

Speaking of Carter, Reagan debated with cuckservative alternative Anderson too, and won in a landslide.

I can find the archive of cartoon girls anywhere. I need to update avatar. My boss says my memes is not very good, but I need to feed my family.

She would be destroyed on stage. She's a far-left nutjob and people would realise how fucking stupid the Bernouts were after seeing her on stage.

Bernie was a kike but he knew how to work the crowd and explain his plans with rhetoric. Stein's nothing but a glorified protester.

1980 might as well be the reign of Tiberius for some of the fucktards here.

b-but that's almost Ross Perot, sort of

If you hadn't outted yourself as a shill with that bit, I would've been extremely sympathetic. There certainly are a lot of newfags who are just as delusional about Trump as the reddit crowd are with Bernie, and some of the cognitive dissonance is astounding. That said there blatantly isn't a single positive about any of the other candidates fucking gas yourself.

I've noticed a ton of shilling for this on talk radio, whether they're planted or the real deal, listening to cuckservative radio in the car the other day and nearly 1 out 3 callers were shilling the fuck out of Johnson.
I actually would almost prefer these callers were all planted shills, the alternative would mean these people are so fucking unbelievably stupid that they don't even realize Gary Johnson's platform is to the left of Bernie Sanders on certain issues.

All the "good" minorities I know want Johnson because dude weed lmao XD and Trump is a wayciss

They have to go back

feelsgoodman.jpg

wtf I hate anonymity now

Is he polling at triple digits?

Johnson supports the TPP and so is worthless. Everything else does not matter if you support the TPP.
Fucking hell how great would it be to have Mcafee

Just another Ross Perot used to siphon off votes from Trump. That's his role.

I bet at most lolspergs will get 2%. Absolute max.

People actually think this race mixing degenerate is "based".

Just there being another podium is a nightmare for Trump and VERY good for Hillary

a lot of time of the debate will be spent on
cuckson explaining his ideas
cuckson giving hillary softball questions/remarks
cuckson attacking Trump about the usual stuff (rayciss etc)
hillary giving her ideas

this will be a lot of time taken away from the glorious bashing of hillary it would normally have been

you need to understand that that's all that matters, keeping hillary just credible enough to win by demonizing Trump 100% and NOT talking at all (or as little as possible) about hillary

Recent polls have shown that both Clinton and Trump have the highest disproval rating of any Presidential candidates in history. Whether these polls are actually accurate or not is another question, but if we assume they are for the moment, then a guy like Johnson will mop up a few votes from people who just don't want Clinton or Trump.
Johnson's actual chances of getting the presidency are almost non-existent - he's just going to use any platform he can get to attack Trump in a way that Clinton can't otherwise she'd come off as a hypocrite.

Here's hoping Johnson sucks more votes off of Clinton rather than Trump.

He will, none of the people who will vote for johnson would have voted for Trump. He gets the "dude, weed"-vote, #NeverTrump vote and "both the parties are the same, man" vote