Julian Assange hints that murdered DNS staffer was source

what do you guys think?

"On Tuesday Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information on the murder of DNC staffer Seth rich.

Now this…
Julian Assange suggested on Tuesday that Seth Rich was a Wikileaks informant.
Via Mike Cernovich:

Was Seth Rich, the source of #DNCleaks, murdered? t.co/bKwYQJcmQp

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) August 10, 2016

Julian Assange seems to suggests on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered."

"Julian Assange seems to suggests on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered."

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/
archive.is/y6tyI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)#Appointment_by_state_legislature
270towin.com/
law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wzyo0/wiki_leaks_offers_reward_for_help_finding_dnc/?submit_url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/wikileaks-offers-reward-in-killing-of-dnc-staffer-in-washington/2016/08/09/f84fcbf4-5e5b-11e6-8e45-477372e89d78_story.html&already_submitted=true&submit_title=WikiLeaks offers reward for help finding DNC staffer’s killer
edisonresearch.com/election-polling/
archive.is/fQ2Cy
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/763215339584794624
archive.is/5WZyF
freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt
archive.is/Km0q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So this is their new "beginning of the end" statement that the press is running with?

maybe

whats with the sad picture user, we all know it'll take an incredible amount of rigging to defeat him in the popular vote.
I'm not sure how the electoral college works though I'm afraid.

Trump needs to push the idea that the polls are rigged. Hell we should dig into the pollsters since the reuter's poll outright admitted to being rigged so we need to see if the others are doing the same thing. We should also see how many illegals they are polling since that is a common thing with these fuckers as well.

This is huge! He pretty much says it straight out; He was our leak, and Killary murdered him!

Going to be one white-hot iron fuck of an election day.

If the guy's already dead, why not just say it? Or is he being careful in case they go after the guy's family?

HIS NAME WAS SETH CONRAD RICH

it just gets hard dealing with all the propaganda

Holla Forums was right again. A bunch of us were saying the whole thing was fucked up. Guy gets shot in an "robbery" despite nothing being stolen and no struggle to allow one to call it a robbery in the first place.

This and there are other leakers still in there probably.

But this time (((they))) will try to use any tactic to fuck with him.
All this shit that can be exploited hell and back, it shows how desperate they are.

Good point. I hadn't thought of that.

heres the jewtube embed and link
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg

Why would there being other leakers still in there matter?

He got a lil tubby

(checked)

It is quite easy- with some caveats. I've seen this too often and don't want to derail the thread but user's need to know this since we are about to go into it.

How the Electoral College Works
Each state gets a number in the electoral college based on the number of senators and representatives they have. So say Wyoming, with one Representative and Two Senators gets 3 votes. Texas on the other hand has 36 representatives and 2 senators so 38 votes.

Federal law allows that each state may apportion their electoral college votes as they see fit but generally (whoever gets the majority of the vote in that state gets all of the electoral college votes). Therefore if Trump gets 51% in Texas he gets all 38 electoral votes.

In Maine and Nebraska there is one caveat. They apportion their electoral college votes by congressional district. Therefore if Trump carries 2 out of 4 college votes, he would get half of the electoral college votes of that State. These are the only two states where the vote can be split.

Much like the State laws requiring delegates to vote for their apportioned candidate (by law), Electoral College Members are bound to vote as per their State's laws for the most part. There is what is called "faithless electors" but the likelihood of them swaying the election of the President is almost nil (and they would receive severe censuring from their own Party).

Finally if there are questions (like Florida in Bush v. Gore 2000) a State's legislature may step in and simply elect a slate of electors and say Fuck you to the vote. Again very rarely implemented and very rarely happens (not since 1892).

If there is a tie, or if no one gets a majority (270 votes this go around) then the incoming House votes on the next President based on a slate of the top three winners, and each state gets one vote. They are locked in until someone wins the election.

So tl;dr- If your State is carried by Trump or Clinton, they get those electoral votes period. If there were a bunch of faithless electors in an election; it would lead to a full blown Constitutional Crisis. the kind that start Civil Wars If there is a tie, the Incoming Congress votes on the President.

Sources: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)#Appointment_by_state_legislature
270towin.com/
14th Amendment, Section 2 to the Constitution of the United States law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv

sage for offtopic

Because they might get killed if found out?

could be wikileaks using old intelligence trick to keep them guessing on source(s)

wikileaks and cryptome crowd are known for doing this sort of thing (turning the tables on security organs by using their own methods/tricks against them)

the usual trick is this: governments would tell public about some intelligence through some source, say SIGINT, but privately the source might be some highly secretive placed informant or agent, so they don't burn a source and start a counterintelligence investigation

or alternatively, they used multiple sources, but picked out one publicly, kinda similar to "parallel construction" collaboration with law enforcement and the NSA.

i think assange works for (((them))) is what i think.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

He is quite clearly hinting that he was the source here.

Naw, its very common for a street thug to shoot a person dead with a Walther PPK and a $2000 silencer and not steal his wallet.

But how would him explicitly saying 'the source was Seth Rich' endanger other sources?

Front page of Drudge, by the way

hehehehehehehehehe
I see what you did there.

Are telling me the DnC is dangerous?

Nice. Sometimes I feel like Killary will never get the comeuppance she so desperately deserves. I hope Assange delivers big league on his claims of getting her locked up.

Will never make front page of CNN though

Why are you afraid of rope, dear journalist? You're not under the impression that it's for you, right? How rude that would be!

That's what happens when all you can do is be a god-tier digger and shitpost online because of Mossad being after your ass.

It WAS a murder you fucking european asshole! (not you poster, I meant that smarmy asshole in the video)

No room on the CNN front page

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

wew, they're not even being subtle.

You're retarded or a shill. Maybe both.

It's like seeing a retard attempt to drive, that's how pathetic their attempts at using meme magic are.

Yes, Julian said it without saying it. This interview reminds me that frankly, Europe is completely fucked. It also makes it clear that the US is pretty much completely fucked too since NOTHING will come of this.

I'm waiting for them to start talking about his "ceiling" again too.

AND THEY SHALL KNOW NO FEAR

Well he did give up the source, you mouth-breathing airhead. He just left himself some room for deniability.

My guess is the reason he wants to maintain some deniability is for defense against a coordinated media attack, who could decide to paint him as a conspiracy nut.

Bloody hell! I know they chose that pic of Trump to make him look like a baby, but cast your case upon the "good" picture of Khan. He looks like he's literally pushing shit out of his anus and into his pants. My son used to make that face when he was filling his diapers as a baby.

*gaze, dammit

The sad thing is that he's delivered enough proof to have her locked up, but all the media needed to do was whip up hysteria about Russia and now every braindead liberal just says that all evidence against Clinton is faked by Russia. We need a full-scale purge, we need a open season on liberals where we can curb stomp them and skin then alive in the streets.

If the other sources were Rich's friends and coworkers, then they would be under suspicion for helping him. The Clintons hate loose ends. Picture related.

they rig it at the district level dipshit. this has nothing to do with the electoral college

dubs for DOTR

But the friends and coworkers would already be under suspicion if Rich was a source and the DNC whacked him

DULCE ET DECORUM EST PRO IMPERATOR MORI

bump

Ah thanks for the info, I was never sure how exactly the electoral college works

You have no friends on that level.

that subtle nod

Nice non-sequitor

That sick demoness bitch can't stop killing Americans.

Would be more powerful without the trump silly dance. If you redo it I'll meme it.

If Seth Rich wasn't the source, this would also be a good way to cover for the actual source.

And to think, Hillary had the guy murdered, as well as several others in an attempt to serve as a message to those that oppose her. But in this day and age, it strengthens the resolve of those against her.

Another thing too, is this will debunk shit more when Hannity and so on pick up on it and further add on how she clearly lied about "Russia hacking".

The funny thing is..

Her emails suggested she'd take control and we'd keep quiet.

In reality, people will go postal. Seriously.

What was the government and the DNC thinking?
Hell, what were the bankers and corps thinking?

Has that coke really messed too much with their heads?

Trips for truth. Their heads are going to roll if they try something.

Matt is actually one of the greatest enemies of the Clintons as he was the one who broke the Monica Lewinsky story.

I think that Drudge actually fucking hates them from the bottom of his heart.

But here's the kicker.

We're Holla Forumsitially incorrect.

Political correctness now stands for utter tyranny and lunacy in government.

just let that sink in

And you're going to be sure that in the case of a loss Holla Forums is going to vet each and every vote to be sure that the Establishment isn't going to get away with rigging
We found out Austria's was rigged and we'll find out if Americas is too

STICKY THIS SHIT NEGGER MODS

Gave his life trying to defeat the Crooked Witch and ensure the crowning of the God-Emperor.
Respects.

Okay what's the legal context, why can't Assange just break character and ask the interviewer. "Okay this is getting silly, a mugger shoots a person - if at all - once or twice. He was shot eight times in the back. Whoever shot him wanted to make sure that he's dead. Yes, I am suggesting a murder."

He didn't suggest the DNC staffer was a WikiLeaks source. He was just giving an example of an unrelated source dying mysteriously. And yes. You can speculate on whether the guy was a source for WikiLeaks. But Assange didn't even suggest he was.

They don't require all states to be rigged, just certain swing states. In the most simplistic explanation they can use electronic voting machines and just flip the votes. So if trump gets 51%, they flip it to 49% and give Hillary the 51%.

More intelligently applied, they only need to flip a few districts, which would turn the entire state.

This is why the winner takes all electoral college needs to be changed to a district system. A candidate gets credit for the district if they win it, winner takes all for states is why only 3 to 5 states end up deciding an election.

It's so godamn obvious, that in EVERY anti-Hillary & pro-Trump threads the first comment is sage.

How much do they pay you? Or are you doing it for free so you can boast about your "privilege" of being a fucking failure with your internet "homies"?

This is so sad on so many levels. I mean, your "job" is to derail threads on an imageboard… wow.

Bump.

He absolutely was suggesting it.

Nobody but Drudge and alt-sites running the story that I can see. Not even on Kikebart.

man kikebart has been dropping the ball hard, they get all this shit with broaddrick, with clinton scandals, shit they even get out the kaboom khan stuff, and then they drop the ball hard

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wzyo0/wiki_leaks_offers_reward_for_help_finding_dnc/?submit_url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/wikileaks-offers-reward-in-killing-of-dnc-staffer-in-washington/2016/08/09/f84fcbf4-5e5b-11e6-8e45-477372e89d78_story.html&already_submitted=true&submit_title=WikiLeaks offers reward for help finding DNC staffer’s killer

I agree that Assange is not exactly showing all his cards yet. Sorry OP but what I mean is if he has something that will get rid of the bitch then why is he holding on to that? Surely I think he realizes that his own predicament may be alleviated by a Trump presidency. I\m still stuck on Sunday.

europe is fucked, that's why he wants out of the embassy in the UK, he knows it is only a matter of time before a major attack

every time

he is waiting for the right time in my opinion, if he drops it too soon it could give them too much time to try to water it down and sugar coat it, like they did with the first batch it magically turned from "dnc stole the primary" to "those evil russians hacked poor hillary"

it is always the same corporation but with a different name doing the "exit polling" that decides the election, they formed 6 months after kennedys assassination and they change the name extremely often
current name: edison research
edisonresearch.com/election-polling/
archive.is/fQ2Cy

I haven't found any information about the murder of Seth Rich concerning the type or caliber of weapon.

No one besides the police has any information besides 'Seth Rich was shot to death and his body showed signs of a struggle'.

somebody should probably update this, especially as it's becoming more prominent.

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/763215339584794624

Ignore that it's by fagtokur and just hit that retweet

normies don't care

HELLO CTR

HOW ARE YOU FAGGOTS DOING TODAY?

Want to be fucking murdered in the future? Just keep doing what you're doing you fucking kike rats

does anyone have or know of an updated list of 'hill-kills'

Drudge right now

There are at least 100 YT vids regarding this and the lists are all on numerous sites learn to google.

That's necrophilia isn't it?

clever jew

But how did they know it was him?

it's all pretty circumstantial at the moment
as convincing as it is (i personally believe he was assassinated),
proving a hired gun scenario is going to be near impossible
especially if it came from the Clintons

How did the DNC know Seth was the leak? They probably took at look at what was stolen, then cross referenced it with who could have stolen it. That would significantly narrow down the possibilities.

commies are all the same lol

Holy fuck it's true.

pls leave your garbage animu at Holla Forums

baseless.

i wanted to know if i should make us a simple list for reference. i went ahead used my autism anyway. here you go, you lazy nigger.

took this list from
>archive.is/5WZyF
which is supposed to be the most currently updated

there is also
>freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

looking for a more exact number of deaths than "46-90" if someone could point me in the right direction.

also anyone let me know if i should add that iranian scientist who recently got hit

HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY
HAVE KNOWN SO SOON?

Can't open chronological body count. Contains errors. repost it please. Thanks for the links btw.

Have a random webm

Assange is a shill, but the USG isn't actually harmonious, I think Assange cut a deal with a side (probably feds vs CIA)

The second Clinton body count link is broken, someone repost it.

People around the Clintons have a habit of drying of unnatural causes. where there's smoke…

archive.is/Km0q0

Bamp it