Has a film or tv show ever made you cried? This one always does it for me

Has a film or tv show ever made you cried? This one always does it for me.

The ending of Titanic and the ending of Gladiator.
I was young.

Is you?

Yes, but I have no proofs.

Meh, if anything the episode just made me lose interest, he died much too early, he was just used for character development, and died, I really could've cared less.

Click made me weep. It made me feel like I was wasting my life. Funnily enough, Nolan North actually does a Walken impression for a small part in the movie because thy couldn't get Walken to re-record.

An episode of Grey's Anatomy where two people are impaled on a pole and one of them has to sacrifice theirself to save the other.

no but when I was 12 I watched pic related and had to go to the toilet before seeing the ending because I didn't want to cry

tl;dr this came super close

all memeing aside, this one

i started crying like a little bitch at the ending of big fish, and i don't even know why because normally i'm very resistant to emotional outbursts like these

It's a pretty moving moment.
It had good reason to become a meme.

agreed

really makes you think

OP here, delete this thread mods, or I'll post pics of my dick

Ordet got a few tears out of me. Ashamed to say Schindler's List in my bluepilled days also got a tear or two.

This video is awful, hardly any of those things are native to 8ch, some of them are basically never posted here, the whole thing is 9gag levels of unoriginality, and I think I'm going to hate you now for the rest of your life.

And it's going to suck because you might post here anonymously in the future, and you'll say something innocuous that's totally non-controversial like "I like movies" and it's going to piss me off, and I'm just on some level going to know it's you but I won't be aware it is so I'll be frustrated because I won't know why your post angers me or how I can tell you're a faggot. And this enmity will grow and follow your for the rest of your life. People will randomly smack you in the grocery store, and you'll be like "why the fuck?" this is why. Because you made that webm user. That's why the fuck.

I cried like a bitch from 2:50 onwards.
major spoilers for Babylon 5 btw

You aren't fooling anyone, faggot.

Parasyte had me fighting back tears.
The Green Mile made me cry back when i wasn't racist.

I cried at the end of pic related. When the kid started giving his speech. It was happy tears

They really dropped it on you in the middle of the movie. What bothers me is they sold it as some sort of kids adventure.

Was it Kanas death? That put me in a bad mood for a day.

it was a kids' adventure

But the adventure was in their imagination

just like in real life

Watership Down.
The Last unicorn.
I was a child and easy to tear.

I haven't seen Watership Down, but this song from it alone is enough to make me a bit teary

The very thought that every single post on Holla Forums from now on will trigger you to some degree gives me the most sensational feeling that I might never have the pleasure of feeling again…
:'^) :'^) :'^) :'^) :'^)

It's from Holla Forums's webm thread, of course it's cancerous.

The female Parasyte, Ms Kurono or something, Meegi and best girl too and the ending, I thought she was done for.

This.

pussy

As a grown adult, Toy Story 3 made me tear up.

Then you're not an adult.

He is Cimmerian, he will not cry.

So I cry for him.

Fellowship of the Ring when Gandalf sacrifices himself.

The one episode of Supernatural where Sam shoots the girl he has fallen in love with.

облигатори

Black Sails finale

All the Steven Universe episodes.
Please no bully.

0/10

No bully please.

t. poppers culture detective agency

Yeah, this had me going a bit too, but only because I grew up with those films. Had I gone in on just ts3 I would have been like damn that's hard, but no tears would be shed.

Also, call me a gay cuck but peter jackson's king kong got me, something about the empire state building scene. Also, for some odd reason i teared up re-watching captain america 1, just the sudden realization that he effectively killed himself to save the world, throwing away his potential life with polly just got to me.

It always start like that, you're a fucking cuck and you know it.

Ugh Scrubs and it's pretentious garbage. Fucking hated that show, glad it's over.

I'm the worst, i bawl for anything that resembles any kind of emotion. I cried to Braveheart at the ending scene where they are about to battle and the friend of Wallace throws the sword into the ground.

I bawled several times during Hacksaw Ridge, just a great piece of Kino.

The ending of The Guardian made me cry aswell, however it had to do with a friend dying of cancer that day i think.

I cried during The Family Man and still does whenever i see it, just the constant reminder of that we will never even be close to owning a house, have a nice wife, some kids and that fucking faggot Nicolas Cage is wanting more than that, what a fucking bum.

I cry and then i get pissed off, pissed off at the kikes and traitors who stole our future.

Brendan Fraser's career.

>>>/tumblr/

Final season of Inuyasha made me baww

Found the gay.

an adventure to the underworld.

If Sam could carry Frodo, why didn't he just carry the ring?

what makes you think that?

When the dragon died in Eragon

The Dark Knight Rises was actually the first movie to ever make me genuinely cry.

I seriously never thought they were actually going to kill Batman. That was absolutely unexpected, and all the heavy imagery and scenes following really put salt in the wound. And don't tell me he survived and got to live with Selina in Italy or whatever, there's no way in hell anyone could survive that blast radius. Batman's fucking dead. Alfred was clearly seeing just a vision of Bruce there, not Bruce himself.

Also Interstellar. I literally cried over that FOUR times, and it was solely because of the heart-wrenching father-daughter stuff at the very end.

… Fuck, my nigga Nolan really knows how to operate the waterworks, don't he? :P

Same for Titanic… I was also young. But Gladiator sucks, though. American Psycho clearly deserved Best Picture.

Falling Down was sad, the guy just had a bad day and didn't deserve what he got. Vid related

That episode was fucking stupid.
They could've cut the pole in half and then treated them separately.

Great movie. It should be remade and everything that pisses him off is CURRENT YEAR shit.

it's a depressing adventure, but an adventure nonetheless

Honestly, with that premise you could probably do it yourself on low budget. Just walk through a campus wearing formal attire and a trump hat and film their reactions. Just make sure you tell them ahead of time when you start whipping out the guns.

the guy's a fucking commie nut. if you don't agree with the price of something, that doesn't give you the right to destroy his property.

Donnie Darko.

blackadder's ending was pretty sad
the show perfectly explained the insanity of the war on the british side

faggot

Never heard that movie, but it sure does describe you pretty well

the fox is a metaphor for niggers, and the hound for racist rednecks

Fucking Interstellar man. Literally made me cried thrice

How did you get that picture of me?

I can relate no homo.

I have agents all over the place

No.
Faggot.

nigger

Fucking Let it Go and Snowman from frozen always gets me in the feels. Let it Go because my gf was pregnant with our daughter at the time and a lot of weird feelings of fatherhood got tied up into it, me wanting to be a good dad and all, and Snowman for the same reason, and also because it reminds me of the loneliness and isolation I felt as a kid.

Also the ending toMy Girl is probably the first one that ever got me.

Click
Marley and Me
Also, post the name of the show you are spoiling. before you spoil it faggot.

That's the point of film, to forget your watching a film.

the ending was a mistake

Arizona Dream. Turtle suicide.

How did you know?

you mean Ocelot revealing he was ADAM?

Naw, I think he's still alive. Why?

Because he's Batman

Also because the auto-pilot was fixed. If Nolan didn't want it to be inteepreted that way, he would have either said something about it or given more implication. He wasn't shy about doing that in Inception.

I've teared up to a few, but the ones I remember were Saving Private Ryan when Old Ryan hopes he's done enough good in his life to have been worth saving through their sacrifices.

Also We Were Soldiers, when Mel's lamenting all of his troops dying.

The end of Six Feet Under had me in tears. Everyone fucking dies in the last 5 minutes.

This is not a metal music board.

This scene. It hit too close to home.

harry potter 1 2 7

Yeah but he was angry at the unjust cultural marxist world and the economy also played a role in screwing him over as the world started going CURRENT YEAR making him and others like him redundant and with no purpose.

He should have carried through with the chopsticks up the nose plan.

watching Land before Time or all Dogs go to Heaven now

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No but such scenes can be sad in that it reminds me of my own mortality.

This one got me close to it.