Planning for life after the glorious revolution

Come the revolution, who should be first against the wall, gomrades?

My vote is the lawyers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybop1G2iT3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on the lawyers tbqh. The one's who specialized in finance should definitely be shot. The small time public defenders and prosecutors are pretty much just workers like anyone else.
I'd be more likely to put the big time shareholders against the wall before anyone else.

Bill Gates?

He'd be one of them.

Tripfags

Trial lawyers have helped many poor people who got fucked by the system get just compensation from corporations.

Anti-lawyer propaganda comes from the right-wing that wants to reduce liability laws and turn people against trial lawyers so they can continue screwing over the public.

Captains of industry, owners of corporations, CEOs, stock brokers, anyone who didn't contribute any value.

Also, don't shoot them, make them work for once in their life. We'll need houses, roads, railroads, water pipes, electricity conduits, etc.

are you serious? bernie? he is horrible. Left politics in america is hi-jacked by extremist sjw's that are self hating

This is true. Bernie was alright until he started pandering to those groups despite the fact that they would always hate him regardless of the facts.
He basically cucked his own campaign to death when he started doing that.
What he should have done is stuck to the working class issues and told the SJW's to fuck off. He probably would have won the nomination had he taken that route.

I think my quote made fairly plain what kind of lawyers we ought to be gunning for
I want the bottom-feeders, those who

I'm glad someone else thinks the same. He can be a great guy that passes great stuff with exception to his ideals on globalization, israel, immigration, scaring off the rich and their money with extreme taxes, cuckoldry.. lol
You honestly think that he doesn't have a shot though?

You're right about pretty much every issue you stated.
With that said, no, he doesn't have a shot. He never had a shot. The election was rigged against him from the very beginning.

He could have won if he had just attacked Shillary.

She's a hilariously weak candidate running off name recognition alone. Look at how the Donald is bodyslamming her right now. It's so goddamn easy. She basically is THE porky caricature.

But no, he had to be the "better person" and "not fight dirty" and "stick to the issues" and "we're tired of hearing about the damn emails!".

The saddest part is that not only did Hillary win, she's pissing on Bernie supporters heads and letting her media dogs demonize them at every opportunity. This might cost her the election but nevertheless as of now she's just fucking them in the ass.

why not start using a tripcode? You seem like maybe you wouldn't be a sinner like many here. I personally might use one.
I'm new here. just started browsing because I'm so tired of hearing these "neo-liberals" or whatever you want to call them. they're hateful, dumb, and ruining what it is to be liberal

i honestly think that not attacking is a good thing and it brings respect in and it allows for people that would vote for him more easily transition into voting for hillary when the time comes. (I honestly don't like either overall)
if you look at the right wing you see that they all attacked each other and you see that the voters are upset with their current candidate

The vast majority of Berniebots fucking hate Hillary, like REALLY hate her. Even when the liberal pundits are basically telling people to vote for Hillary in order to beat Trump, and most people say "fuck you no i won't vote for her". So clearly it didn't work.

This is a meme, party loyalty trumps everything for these people.

You're right. He did go way to easy on Hillary early on. By the time he started hitting back it was already too late.

Nah, I prefer to remain unnoticed. I used to use flags a lot but that's only worth doing if you have the time to get into prolonged debates with people. Something that I don't always have the luxury of doing.
If you're interested in getting in contact with me as well as others who are left leaning nationalists, go check out my YouTube channel and we can network from there.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ybop1G2iT3s

Capitalists obviously.
Then the identitarian cunts

you're right. his non aggressive attitude did not rub off on his supporters in the least bit.
I really don't know why it didn't. Any thoughts?

cool I will check it out. I'll might message you on there in the next day or 2 or so