Why are the chans so cancerous? Online imageboards are disgusting and you know it...

Why are the chans so cancerous? Online imageboards are disgusting and you know it. Is it the anonymity that allows chaos to thrive? Are we all just a bunch of hot-headed young male dudebros, or are we acting out human nature uncensored?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/20/illegal-immigrants-may-not-find-warm-welcome-in-canada-refugee-policy-immigration-migration-trudeau-trump-united-states-poll/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have to go back.

so? there are enough other sites in the internet. if anyone gets offended by what people are saying here why don't they just leave?

OP shut the fuck up, you're drunk. you're not even making any sense. jesus.

thank god there's always 9gag for when i feel image boards are cancerous, right OP?

Fuck off pedo.

'chans' are what we use to describe all the imageboards, it's just an easy term.

I'm asking why we're like this you FAGGOT.

I'm not drunk, you are drunk. Stop drinking.

9gag is popular for women and younger teenage guys who unironically feel very happy about life and are normies and also enjoy trolling people with their normalfag memes and annoying ways of typing. They always BTFO you guys honestly.

why didn't I notice before. well, that explains it. eat shit, canada. nobody likes you. maybe if you stopped putting your fucking milk in bags and perpetuating the demise of the west with your socjus propagandizing, you'd get some respect.

fuck off newfag, we already decided on reddit.
eat my dick cheese

rite m8, go worship your orange cheeto president and eat another 11 burgers in one sitting while you're at it.

Go back to PLEBBIT you FUCKING CRINGEY NEWFAG FAGGOT!!!!!!!!

A
FUCKING
LEAF

At least my president isn't a fag.

There is someone to blame for the discord.

The Leaf.

You're all just jealous of Canada. Yeah, that's it. The more you insult Canada, the more you prove our supremacy.

diversity is our strength!!! #refugeeswelcome

Your memes are shit. How about you get some original thoughts going instead of soaking up everything you read on the chans while eating dozens of burgers in one sitting you fat American piece of shit.

Are you trying to say he's wrong? Canada fucking loves the migrants. Almost as much as you love dude weed lmao

With that logic America truly is number one since we get shit on by literally everyone, even ourselves.

Why are leftists only capable of projection and shitty no u comebacks?

Yes. We have strict screening here and he should go do something with his life besides insulting Canada on Holla Forums.

No, that logic is specific to Canada. America is feared and respect the world over even you don't deserve such prestige.

He's using a tired old canada leftist cuck ebin maymay thing and it's just old now. He should come up with something new. You're quite a faggot yourself so why don't you make a new meme for me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your faggot leader Trudeau wants to let in hundreds of thousands of migrants and you have the balls to claim your screening process is "strict". Jesus Christ, Canada. If you're going to lie to yourself and everyone else, at least make it a good lie.

America is the best, and anyone who disagrees is an ash pile in the making.

dear god, what did they do to miller's face?

It's Tom Cruise

but even that, his skin tone, it's all wrong!

maybe you should travel the world before making statements like that. america is despised and derided the world over, user. even in those countries it has invaded and occupied, the yankee is the fat violent fool who will shoot children for a facebook like and who spends 900 billion a year on guns, despite not having actually been on the winning side in a war since 1945.

Enjoy the next peaceful truck barrelling through your people

You're just jealous of Canada, that is why you are all sperging out so much and that is why autists on the chans hate Canada so much.

No, we have very strict screening processes. You're wrong and you suck. (foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/20/illegal-immigrants-may-not-find-warm-welcome-in-canada-refugee-policy-immigration-migration-trudeau-trump-united-states-poll/)

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's so true America is shitty at wars, they have to commit WAR CRIMES to declare a phony 'victory' ahahahahaa.

Part of this is for

It clearly hit a nerve. Probably made you analyze yourself for aquick second, and you were horrified at what you saw.

if america hadn't failed in the middle east every single day these last 25 years, there would be no refugee problem in europe. the atlantic ocean is all that protects you from the hordes and all that obliges your allies to clean up the shit you ran away from.
america blew it; the peace dividend, the legacy of admiration, the wealth, the gunz, the natural resources: ya blew it all and you're left with über and detroit. now back to your tv and scoffing shit in a bun, fatso.

This is a cascading forum, don't let hipsters tell you otherwise. A forum, which is an online community.

No, I'm amused at how salty Americuck burgercucks here are. What exactly are you talking about per the analyzing part?

Thanks for this, America eternally BTFO.

what does that mean

Because they're full of people. Don't deny it, if there was a better place you'd be there instead.

But the chans have a particular cancer to them. Other sites were never as bad as the chans. Perhaps namefag sites help keep people in check, yet again I remember anonymous internet sites years ago being nowhere near as bad as this one. Like anonymous chat services and guestbook sites.

That is true for me, and all of us. I have nowhere else to go though.