Be h'wyte male in 2017

>later learn that day'quan got accepted, he submitted a rap as his application (this actually happened at Harvard)
We're so progressive.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/teen-repeats-blacklivesmatter-100-times-on-stanford-application-gets-accepted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah dude the world is so fair and great right now all we need is more progressiveness

Publix is only in the southeastern US. We don't have hate speech laws.

I just named a random grocery chain you autistic jap.

NAACP is an American org as well. It's obvious you're American and using a VPN. Calling me autistic is a deflection.

So? I'm going to say in a few years hate speech will be a thing in the US.
Also I live in southeastern US I have the Canadian flag for my country for some reason.

you're just as bad as those leftist white cucks, be proud of who you are. Go back to your ancestral spicland and make it great again? , put the white genes in you to good use.

Otherwise just go full Dylann Roof

America will collapse before there are hate speech laws. The Supreme Court is conservative. Not gonna happen.

bunch a shit that didn't happen

The Supreme Court is a figurehead at this point. As long as violent mobs are able to run the streets and universities with impunity by using black people as bodyshields and becoming even more violent whenever a black person happens to get injured or killed in the course of being part of the violent mob in the first place, the rule of law is just some words on some paper.

unfortunately, the only way out of this situation is to start unapologetically cracking some nigger skulls.

a girl say me i am creepy and other girl say me i am mysterious
its normal?

This is how I know your story's fake. They already had all the evidence they needed, but they just so happened to let you go instead?

Yeah, right. Having any testosterone at all is enough of a reason for the doc to put you on HRT. Being male is a hate-crime.

No, they're "conservative". When was the last time they actually did something to stem the tide of left-wing degeneration?

It's a shame my brothers have to be raised up in these awful times.

The Supreme Court has been consistent at upholding freedom of speech and I don't expect that to change now that Gorsuch is in there.

Even if the rest of Trump's initiatives are obstructed, at least you have Gorsuch and possibly another conservative on the court if Ginsburg croaks.

But it's already established that "free" speech has limits. You can't shout "Fire!" in a crowded theatre, because people might get hurt, and you can't say "You're fired!" to an upstanding urban scholar of basketball-american descent, because das raaaycis, muhfuggen whitey, etc. The right to say what you want is inviolate, but the lawmakers can weasel around it by cracking down on the consequences of your speech. I don't know the full extent of the supreme court's powers, but either they're unwilling to stop this, or they're unable to.

That made me laugh tbqh

But dont forget how lucky you are to have all of this freedom

:^)

Did you figure that one out all on your own?

Judicial activism in the case of gay "rights" vs state rights ring a bell?

Wew, lad. Have you got brain problems or something? Didn't your mummy tell you not to get greedy with the chromosomes? "Just take 46", she said, but did you listen? You should've left some for the other kids.

Not really, no. I try to keep an ear out for news, but naturally I'm not going to know about everything that happens around the world. Was that the one about baking a wedding cake, or something?

Oh gee, is that what tipped you off?

You're retarded.

My brother applied for a job at Union Pacific Railroad.

They told him that there was a problem with his application.

They said that because of affirmative action they were only hiring blacks.

They said that he had accidentally marked the "Caucasian" box.

He changed his answer to "black".

He worked there for about 15 years.

How is this made up story even remotely relevant to anyone?

¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

seeing as how you have the belgian flag, a story about white people wouldnt be relevant to you

some nigger wrote black lives matter 100 times on his stanford application essay. he got accepted. fuck this gay earth
cbsnews.com/news/teen-repeats-blacklivesmatter-100-times-on-stanford-application-gets-accepted/

Well done OP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAVAGE

lmao okay go outside and scream nigger to everyone, see what happens.

that is crazy op