Go on Holla Forums

Holla Forums is compromised.
Go to >>>Holla Forums

>>>/polk/

You should raid Holla Forums with cunny

shit.

No one likes civic nationalist lolberg cucks like you. Happy to have explained.

Yah leftpol mods have been pretty heavy handed lately. We don't need another echo chamber.

sage

The maybe stop being retarded and accusing everyone there of being SJWs when their own fucking sticky clearly states that they're not.

What a stupid plaque. Trump didn't "build" the golf course, he found a piece of land, bought it from someone who thinks they own it, then hired a bunch of people to go out and design the golf course. Big fucking deal. He didn't do shit.

Bump

I've played there. £650 for a round of golf.

8/8 b8, of such high quality it is worth a reply.

>>>/1488/
New Holla Forums

Yeah. No shit. Its called capitalism. The richfags make all the money and we do all the work. There was kind of a whole revolution against it but that didn't work out well so now here we are. What? You think the Walmart family is worth something like 50 billion dollars because they paid their workers a good wage? Nope. They skim that shit straight off the top.

ftfy

I can taste the teenage angst

Not intended to be

Both politics boards should fucking eat shit and die. The whole internet is a cancerous mass of cringeworthy memeing 12 year olds ever since the US election. I see image macros and shit and I feel embarrassed for the little autistic fucks who actually enjoy that shit. Can't wait until they all die in nuclear hellfire.

No, its called capitalism. Judaism is the monotheistic Abrahamic religion of the Jews, not an economic or political system.

50 billion? Try again retard. They're worth 149-200 billion. Its fucking disgusting and the only reason we aren't in revolt is that we're kept complacent and lazy. We should be redistributing the wealth like every other civilization in history did when it reached this stage.

Fuck off you memeing autismo

Holla Forums became its own retarded little brother.

They still do good work from time to time. I think its pretty edgy some of them are talking like they want to be terrorists maybe now though.

halfchan exodus and mods being in election mode (read: uber-paranoid) has brought down the quality of the board to depressing levels.
Doesn't mean there aren't shills aplenty though. Its just a shame.

Aren't you being too kind, imkucky defense force?

jew