Another Nig Bites the Dust

ZIMZAM 2.0 FUCKERS

cnn.com/2016/08/09/us/raleigh-north-carolina-man-shoots-african-american-outside-home-911-calls/index.html

archive.is/qO2do

""I'm going outside to secure my neighborhood."

Certified 100% badass. How do we support this man, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc11.com/video/embed/?pid=1461926
nydailynews.com/news/crime/n-man-killed-neighborhood-watchman-moved-ny-child-article-1.2744606
archive.is/oI06i
archive.is/7Epry
archive.is/Z1hPf
archive.is/cKECD
archive.is/4H5Br
ustream.tv/channel/heatherdemian
archive.is/WU7JU
ustream.tv/recorded/90410173
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lets hope to Kek there's an outrageous trial and great memes.

Doubt it'll catch traction. BLM has been shut down after the police shootings and probably won't resurface until October to get out the vote.

Every. Goddamn. Time.

You can't play Chad Copley

CAN'T BAD THE CHAD

Act like a nigger, get the trigger.

was thomas in copley's garage or did copley just go american sniper on his ass from his shed?
thomas should have recorded it with his cellphone then we'd have a webm.

shit, that "warning shot" is gonna get him in trouble.

KEK BE WITH US FOR THIS WILD RIDE

Can’t Ropely the Copely

ohh nice

cant role play with the copely

Please there's enough for both of you

checkum

didn't you hear? blm wants them to be classified as children until they're 26.
considering how most black people die before 50, "da blak yoofs" literally applies to all blacks according to regressive libtards.

Not as nice as those trips.

DIS GON B GUD

Praise KEK!!!!!!

Dumb faggot.

If your going to kill monkeys drag drag their bodies inside your house, then all the cops.

9/10 of the time the cops will agree with you.

:^)

literally a chad

Can he use the castle law to justify the deniggerfication?

Doesn't have to. If they were armed (and he said they were) and being niggers (which he said they were) then that should be enough.

It's legal in some states. I can't find out about South Carolina for some reason though.

Can't Chair the Chad

If the nig pulled out his gun and pointed it at him then he's justified in shooting back.

CHAD THE LAD

CHAD SHIT GET BANGED

Can't smoke the cope

MESS WITH THE COPE AND YOU GET THE ROPE

not if the nig was getting his life around.

in the article chad's quoted saying to the dispatcher
he could be legally justified.

This one

Chad the Chimpaler

thought that was shia lebouf in OP's pic for a sec

AYO HOL UP, I SED HOL UP NAOW
"Koury was my baby and I love him. He loves pink and all I want to do is send him off well. He was fun, lovable, caring, just a good guy, and very overprotective of me his mother and other loved ones in general," she wrote. "I ask that you reach down in your heart and help me create a celebration of life for Koury."
do you think his mother knows that "pink" is slang for pussy?

Nigga's bright ass teeth probably gave away his position

This one is nice, also comes with dubs

Maybe we should make reference to the snuff.

“Snuffing out niggers” and all.

Around Chads

wew, lads.

The case involving the 18 year-old car thief getting made good really made me see how little blacks honestly can't comprehend the consequences to their actions. No matter how vile the behavior -be it robbery, assault, rape, murder- and no matter how incontrovertible the evidence, they will view any punishment as unfair.

"Secure" is coded language for "murder innocent black people".

Never forget that when Donald Drumpf says he will "secure" the borders.

Nigga was just tryin' tah get his life togethah…by racing cars in the suburbs at 1:00am.

bump for chimpout

Surprise, surprise.

Chad "Negro Baghdad" Copley
Chad "Makin Mammies Sad" Copley
Chad "Killing Me Rope-ly" Copley
Chad "Niggers Drop With Warning Shots" Copley
Chad "Merk The Twerk" Copley
Chad "Thunderglock" Copley
Chad "We Must Secure The Existence Of My Neighborhood" Copley
Chad "Wurl Starr" Copley
Chad "World War Treefiddy" Copley
Chad "Albino Gran Torino" Copley

You're from 4cuck aren't you. Be honest

(checked)
DUBS CONFIRM IT

P. sure he's implying that's what the media will say.

You mean Chad "Secure The Neighborhood By Making Niggers Good" Copley?

(Checked)
He used a shotgun, user.
Why not

Notice, nowhere in the article does it say he was unarmed.. Huehuehuehue

What a man

Would've been perfect if he'd used a glock. Chad Thunderemington870?

VERY good

(checked)
HOLY SHIT
no "he a gud boy"
no "he didndu nuffin"
no "programs"
they didn't even try this time. the best they could muster was the party host who didn't even know him asking whether or not he was a credible threat and his mother begging for funeral money.

Lol

DO IT! Make your dreams come true!

fatal with a shotgun? slugs? 00 buckshot?

Go back to facebook

Chad "See a Nigger, Pull the Trigger" Copely
Chad "Black Lives Splatter" Copely
Chad "Guerilla Groid Gutter" Copely
Chad "An Ounce of Lead for Each Nappy Head" Copely
Chad "Slopes in my Scopes" Copely
Chad "Ain't Even Mad" Copely

I bet this nigger is gonna be a real contributor to society, and a good boi none the less.

Is it safe to get cozy anons?

Fucking tripple k mafia material.

I hope he kills every single beaner squatting on US soil

Carl, is that you!?

ABC report (video)

abc11.com/video/embed/?pid=1461926

Does anyone know if he has a "go fund me" yet?

It happened at least several days ago and the media hasn't made a huge shitstorm out of it, so I imagine that the dindu was packing heat.

Heavy respect for this man. Zimmerman 2.0, the more this happens, the more precedent is set for white men to protect their neighborhood when niggers are fucking street racing with firearms at 1am.

How are you the first person to post this picture? Anons here are getting fucking lazy.

Is there some spicy recipe how to disrupt a GoFundMe? I haven't done a raid in ages, but I am down to fuck this nigger's mammy's shit up.

Chad "Jigaboo Genocide" Copley
Chad "9mm in a chicken eater" Copley
Chad "The Bushman-Bushwacker" Copley
Chad "Coon Boomer" Copley
Chad "See a floppy, kill him sloppy" Copley

Doesn't matter, he's still the good guy in this case.

This is the most underrated post ever

My sides are no longer of this world

Except Zim was beat to shit. And you don't need to be beat to shit to shoot someone, and they don't need a weapon to be threatening.

Chad "Save His Lads" Copely.
Chad "Fried Chicken's Savior" Copley.
Chad "Quicker than that Street Racing Nigger" Copley.
Chad "The Thick-Headed Nigger Dies Quicker" Copley.
Chad "Dindu, Let Me Prove It To You" Copley.

FUCK WITH COPE, GET ROPE

fuck with cope, get the rope

Probably because they empathize with crime and evil committed against others. It's all over their 'culture.'

nice b8, lotta newfags around here taking it

"He didn't deserve this. No child deserves it," Butler-Thomas said. "These people with guns, they just figure that when there's a bunch of black kids, they're hoodlums. These kids were not hoodlums. They were raised in families with mothers and fathers. They went to school. They were young."

nydailynews.com/news/crime/n-man-killed-neighborhood-watchman-moved-ny-child-article-1.2744606

"He's a loving, loving boy. He was funny," his mother said. "We called him 'Safety 101' because he … wouldn't start the car unless everybody had their seatbelts on and their cellphones away."

"He loved life," she said. "He loved his family. He loved his friends. He was not a street boy."

archive.is/oI06i

I'm seaching for this nog on facebook and social media, I can't find him.

Compilation So Far

Chad "Jigaboo Genocide" Copley

Chad "9mm in a chicken eater" Copley

Chad "The Bushman-Bushwacker" Copley

Chad "Coon Boomer" Copley

Chad "See a floppy, kill him sloppy" Copley

Chad "Save His Lads" Copely

Chad "Fried Chicken's Savior" Copley

Chad "Quicker than that Street Racing Nigger" Copley

Chad "The Thick-Headed Nigger Dies Quicker" Copley

Chad "Dindu, Let Me Prove It To You" Copley

Chad "See a Nigger, Pull the Trigger" Copely

Chad "Black Lives Splatter" Copely

Chad "Guerilla Groid Gutter" Copely

Chad "An Ounce of Lead for Each Nappy Head" Copely

Chad "Slopes in my Scopes" Copely

Chad "Ain't Even Mad" Copely

Chad "Negro Baghdad" Copley

Chad "Makin Mammies Sad" Copley

Chad "Killing Me Rope-ly" Copley

Chad "Niggers Drop With Warning Shots" Copley

Chad "Merk The Twerk" Copley

Chad "Thunderglock" Copley

Chad "We Must Secure The Existence Of My Neighborhood" Copley

Chad "Wurl Starr" Copley

Chad "World War Treefiddy" Copley

Chad "Albino Gran Torino" Copley

CAN'T OKIE DOKIE THE COPLEY

THE CHAD CAN'T BE HAD

Where have I heard this spin before?

Good kids don't drag race in the neighborhood in the middle of the night with firearms

Too fucking dumb to realize everyone gets one.

Beautiful.

Chad "No Nigger Would in my Neighborhood" Copley

Winner winner chicken dinner

LET THE MERCURY RISE ON UP
AND IT BOILS IN MY BLOOD

Do you think BLM will attempt to disrupt polling stations?

Literally every fuckin time

So, I live in the Raleigh/Durham area and I've noticed a sharp increase in nigger dirt-bike gangs. I'm sure this shooting was justified.

kek

(heil)

Checked. Kek be praised.

oh i've heard that one a million time. I used to live across the street from niggers who were being loud niggers and racing. I call the cops and then they tell the police it was just a house party.

They spent the rest of the night chucking beer bottles the side of my house, the dispatch said 911 is for emergencies only.

Jesus Christ it's like a tumblr post. They're always so sensitive about revealing ethnicities when the shooter is black or muslim. The only reason they report this local-news-tier drivel is to make white people look evil. EVERY TIME this shit happens I want to leave this gay earth. They're doing nothing but stoking the flames so they can cry more about "race relations."

And as mentioned in other posts, nowhere do they say the dindu was unarmed. They would have repeated it over and over again if he had been.

Kouren-Rodney

Coincidence?

Yeah, i know how this is as well.

Fucking niggers think having loud music playing on a residential neighborhood at 2 am is normal and anyone complaining should fuck off.

Good having someone show them their retardation has consequences.

Dubs confirm that Rad Chad will be free.

Nigger spelling. Every. Time.

Zimzam 2 Electric Boogaloo confirmed!

Kind of off topic but man do I love that photo.

Well, there's your problem. It's within the Triangle area, so it's going to be full of gang activity and other criminal shit. Durham in particular is really bad. I'm not surprised this happened.

yes and Obama will pardon them again.

the sjw types are spoiling for race war, but dont understand that feels are trumped by action an true reason. great days ahead, comrades

Never thought of that. I doubt it. For one it's illegal and for another I would think the only places that negro hordes (those are the only people that actually scare geriatrics) couldn't get to conservative districts where their intimidation tactics would be helpful. If some dindu tries to screech at me or any other non-cuck I'd vote for Trump just to spite him.

I would love to see the statistics on how many of those niggers kill themselves riding without helmets, on bikes and tires made for off road, running stop lights, showing off, getting chased by cops etc.

I've noticed a lot of people drag racing in residential neighborhoods. Especially mine. We've started recording them and sending it to the police.

Well don't look too hard - this happened in North Carolina

Wants $50,000 for a funeral…

archive.is/7Epry

archive.is/Z1hPf

archive.is/cKECD

archive.is/4H5Br

Thats what happens when you don't have a job. When you don't have responsibilities you don't pay attention to the clock.

How do you think they afford these things without any income?

Jesus there's a shill in every thread.

WEW
E
W

Based NC strikes again!

I loved the original as much as anyone but they really need to cool it with these "soft reboots".

After he is dumped into the ground under a few feet of dirt in jeans

Make sure to buy him some ammo and tendies when he gets acquitted.

If you can't live like a KANG, be buried like a KANG.

afford things? They get gibs and steal shit….. What do you think I'm shilling for exactly?

Maybe she means she's gonna give him dat pink one mo time befo he finna go to heaven

If they were white, then they would only have police officers called on them. It would just be dismissed as college kids fucking around.

Really?

That's almost uncanny. I know the left and Hollywood are symbiotic to the core; but I didn't know they were THIS autistic.

There's that word again.
racial profiling exists for a reason

WE NEED MONEI FOR DEM PIRAMID BUILDING N' SHIEET

A bit like white knight WNs who want women to be classified as mentally incapable of being adults, for their whole lives?

See how ridiculous this sounds: "women aren't responsible for voting in, supporting and living by feminist standards, the Jew makes them do it!"

The difference is that Holla Forums expects niggers to be considered mentally competent to be held accountable for their actions, while women who slut, cheat, vote in leftists and gleefully wave "REFUGEES WELCOME!!!

Surely his family moved a lot and he didn't get expelled, right :^)?

You could fix everything wrong with black culture and you'd still end up with a population with an 85ave IQ who are unfit to work in an service based economy.

This is the way I see it.

He made comments about "securing his neighborhood" which could either sound really good or really bad.

He has to prove that they had guns and brandished them "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt" . That shit is going to be hard if there is no gun at the scene. Suppose he shot the one who didnt have a gun and it was his friend that had the gun.

This shit looks really bad for the defendant. If I was a betting man I would say his best chance is manslaughter hopefully involuntary.

too bad you need a kikebook account to comment, I might make one just for the fuck of it.

dat jez meen he got onetwofreefo-FIVE TIMES as much school u dum cracka 😂😂😂😂😂😂

The nigger probably sold drugs to save up for the deposit and first month's rent on his apartment.

wut

Lmfao, didn't read past two sentences. Stay mad mgtow.

I was going to comment on how no-one on Holla Forums can understand sarcasm, but then I realized that it is actually impossible to tell sarcasm from genuine SJW comments.

dear god man i haven't laughed that hard in months

well done

checked and keked

SECURE IT

that exchange with dispatch was fucking awesome

This country needs de-niggered and de-kiked yesterday.

WE WUZ KKK N SHIEEEEEET

One reason the Armed Services have trouble operating jointly is that they have very different meanings for the same terms;

The Joint Chiefs once told the Navy to "secure a building," to which they responded by turning off the lights and locking the doors.

The Joint Chiefs then instructed Army personnel to "secure the building," and they occupied the building so no one could enter.

Upon receiving the exact same order, the Marines assaulted the building, captured it, and set up defences with suppressive fire and amphibious assault vehicals, established reconnaissance and communications channels, and prepared for close hand-to-hand combat if the situation arose.

But the Air Force, on the other hand, acted most swiftly on the command, and took out a three-year lease with an option to buy.

It's a certificate of participation as a caterer to a black tie event. Was that the picture they thought was move representative of their son?

That… Was actually very funny.

It's funny, but as a former Chair-man, and building manager and Comsec officer, we're more in line with the Navy:

Shieeeeeeeeeeeet

What the fuck is wrong with society when you get a framed certificate for bringing other niggers their chitterlings?

The chicken tendies policy is also identical:
AFI 34-239/ANG SUP
and
BUPERSINST 1001.39F

I read this quickly and thought it said

Go home Yeb.

I also wonder how badly motorcycle fatality statistics are skewed by niggers. It would be revealing to see motorcycle crash/death statistics by race.

I swear to god man, I hear these niggers overrevving their goddamn POS ninja bikes nothing against ninja bikes, just niggers have a habit of shitting up bikes with unnecessary flashy add-ons and neglecting everything else, running their goddamn bikes to shit

This is what classic right wingery looks like pre-2008 HBD new right. You're an idiot.

"At close range, the shotgun removes meat and bone."
t. Clint Smith

To become intoxicated to the point of not even being able to stand up, know what's going on, or correctly pronounce any word.
Dude, I was so shmacked from playing loko pong that I fucked a cow.
#wasted #hammered #smacked #drunk #shitfaced #demolished #destroyed

see

My nigger is a little rusty but I can help translate the autism going down in his comment section.

"You look sus"

He is commenting on Kouren's expession. He looks suspect, as if he just committed some kind of crime that he is no doubt renown for.

"Nigga I was shmacked"

He is explaining his strange facial expression, his excuse is that he was "shmacked", which means he was probably super high or drunk, or both.

Wot?

Saw pic related in the facebook feed comments. Is the mother Muslim?

Um no. We don't expect them to do shit, their IQ is too low on average to ever be "equal" in our society. Thats why we want them removed from our lands.

(checked)

So is rigging polls and stuffing boxes with votes from the dearly departed.

Sadly you need to be friends with him to see what he shares with his friends.

So let's get this story down straight? It sounds to me like him and his nigger friends were street racing, and Rad Chad shot a warning shot and told them to fuck off. It hit him in the arm, and instead of helping their friend, they accosted Chad, which is typical nigger behavior.

He works for UPS, and he was found in front of the mailbox. Which is funny synchronicity.

workplace violence

CNN showed no hesitation in declaring that Copley is white

What are you getting at user? Are you trying to say a shotgun isn't a devastating weapon capable of lethality at a wide rage of distances?

Do you suck dicks?

Chad "Worldstar Headshot" Copley

forty keks

NUFFINS

sounds like you think he dindu nuffin, guy….

RIDING TO VALHALLA
I
D
I
N
G

T
O

V
A
L
H
A
L
L
A

You forgot to mention that the AR-15 was fully automatic and could fire 900 rounds a minute.

WITNESSSSSS

more like they can't read the clock. analogue clocks confuse the shit out of niggers.

NCbro here, if this guy gets punished for defending himself and his neighbors I'm not going to just let it happen to him

Reminder these are the greatest metal lyrics ever:

Also this version sucks compared to the original.

This one won't be as enjoyable, I'm afraid. The fuckin' commie press will have a field day with an actual white shooter.

And just like that…it finally begins.

You know that, and I know that, and the cops probably even know that, but he's going to get crucified in the name of racial justice.

Unless…

chad copely, you are a legit hero

God do I regret missing the trial with you fuckers

It's really simple… we need white women and niggers are a complete detriment.

I stopped reading there. Stay mad MGTOW you realize you are just a tool, right? Now go back to being a good goy.

the "victim" was obviously armed though. read the articles, they're trying SO hard to shill the race narrative, and if he'd been unarmed then you KNOW the shills would repeat that fact loudly ad infinitum.

What ever you say on 911 is recorded and public record

Anything you say can and will be used against you

911 dispatchers are just call takers. They can't give you permission or OK any action you take. So if you plan on removing dindu DONT FUCKING SAY THAYS WHAT YOU PLAN ON DOING.
Just say

After you "secure" your property and the cops show up say you feared for your life THEN LAWYER UP. Don't say another word with out your lawyer.

He fucked up a little saying he was going TO the danger and off his property. They will use his words against him in trial

I think he was trying the old "I'm gonna shoot these niggers if you cops don't hurry your asses up" trick to get the police to actually show up.

Doesn't sound like it worked this time.

Just remember that absolutely no one gets to live forever. At some point you will die and there is nothing you can do to avoid that. I couldn't stand to live knowing that a fellow statesman was being oppressed for the altruist good he did, and if it means dying for him I will do it. But probably he'll be freed soon

yup, he fucked himself right in the ass. Also said he took a "warning shot" that hit someone. Only hope for him is the chewbacca defense or an all white jury at this point. It is like people finish their time in the school system without learning a single thing about our system of law.

If that was the intent then he should have just said he thinks they are shooting in to the houses.

Im not going to fault the guy. He is clearly badass. I am just pointing out the fact that 911 can really fuck you if you don't think about what you say on the line.

It was the last good time I had on cuckchan Holla Forums

Alright, that one was funny.

you're still a knife ear'd tree hugging prick

Nigger deserved EVERY FUCKING BULLET

Whoa, what? Stop.

Do they think they can just slide shit like that under just so they can compare to a more controversial case to get the racebait flames going again?

Oh god, they're learning!

Yes. That is their fucking job.

That's kind of what zim-zam did as well though. He still got off on self defense even though he wasn't on his property and he pursued baby tray-tray. It was pretty obvious that Trayvon attacked him though.

It's probably all going to come down to whether or not the nigs were actually armed.

N-no you racist! Hitler, I mean Zimmerman, backed into a tree and hit his head on the sidewalk after gunning down that 8 year old child.

I'm sure they'll show pictures of him when he was 13 too for max appeal to emotion

Only way he can win this case if the nig was walking towards him and got onto his property and was saying threatening words.

If not he needs to shut up and find good lawyer like how Zimmerman was in the right all along and actually had the blood to prove it.

Please, we need a new chimpout. All of the recent dindu shootings have led to fucking nothing despite all the hype, shit's getting stale.

and you are surprised by this? its [CURRENT YEAR] after all

Yes but the fact that zimzam said what he was doing on 911 hurt him at trial. It was a big thing that thankfully his lawyers got past.

This. They might have to up the ante.

Part of me believes the nigger WAS armed, because they're not mentioning much of anything except they wuz good bois who dindu nuffin.

and considering it was a street race, filled with OTHER NIGGERS, then there's a good chance they were armed.

We can't let this get buried boys.

soros and co have removed the direction and agitators. they saw the redpilling blm was doing on niggers and had to shut it down or else lose the election. there have been more than enough nig killings, lugenpresse outrage, and marches, yet no true riots. that is not by accident.

I'd go with #4 or lower magnums for maximum shoulder pain.

I guess they realized a dozen dead cops in a week was making people hate BLM.

that bottom picture is NOT trayvon martin

They care less about BLM than themselves. They realized they might be held accountable for their color revolution bullshit.

CHAD COPLEY, YOU HAVE BEEN WITNESSED

IN THE NAME OF KEK, MAY YOU TASTE THE FREEDOM AND GLORY THAT YOU HAVE SO RIGHTFULLY EARNED

HEIL
HEIL
HEIL

WITNESS

newfag detected, yes it is

the Darren Wilson gofundme campaign was the very last big thing 4/pol/ ever did I believe.

Dank as fuck.

Niggers have been getting uppity around here recently, only a matter of time before one got made into Obama's son.

a certificate from the KKK

kekaku

COPLEY AND CHROME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Agree completely, but I was talking about the what the fuckers at CNN will attempt to narrate.

A 12ga with buckshot will end your day in a messy way. I don't know where the meme came from that a shotgun isn't lethal.

The media won't touch this. They're way too busy doing wall to wall stories trying desperately to derail the Trump train.

Dogshit cawadoody vidya tbh.

Maybe it's from birdshot.
There are many cases with people who got hit by birdshot and lived.

birdshot carries NOWHERE near the force of buckshot, so a lot of the smaller shot gives you a very large and painful wound, but might not provide enough penetration to kill you outright.

Even 7 1/2 birdshot from a shotgun with a tight choke will fuck shit up. If it can fuck up a metal road-sign, I'm sure it can kill a nigger.

At close range birdshot will end you. 3rd pic is birdshot. Here is another.

People have been killed with "blanks" that are nothing but the powder and wadding.

fucking Shia Lebouf killing nignogs

Go take a knife to your armpit and tell us how long you stay alive.

But user, women are mentally incapable of being adults. This is the reason why they weren't allowed to vote before the world got cucked.

If his friends didn't go full nigger he could've survived, easily.

You ever seen a burst artery upwards from a knee or elbow? Do you have any idea how much blood can get pumped out of one limb in under a minute if they are panicking?

Do you have any idea where he got shot you stupid cunt?

I'm assuming in the arm/shoulder but looking back you are the only person that mentions arm so it could have been in the brain for all I know.

Correction, you are the only person in the thread saying arm the article says arm but no specifics.

OY VEY THEY'RE GETTING WARMER

Right, it's more likely for him to have gotten shot in the arm than in the armpit. But it doesn't really matter since neither of us know specifically where he got shot in the arm.

MAD ROPELEY
CHAD MAX: BEYOND THE NEIGHBORHOOD

Probably because it would be college kids fucking around.

Did people actually think this satirical comment was a serious post, or shill?

Gotta be on your toes, user. Charlie is in the tree-line.

Go away Sinead. Men are talking.

It's obvious that it was a joke.

How come there's no thread on the Mike Brown memorial protest in Ferguson from earlier tonight?

There's video of a protester getting hit (hard) by a car, and the protesters opening fire (about a dozen+ shots) on the car as it drives off.

NTA was replaying the video a few minutes ago, it's also saved on the original livestreamer's ustream account here:

ustream.tv/channel/heatherdemian

Story on it: archive.is/WU7JU

Nofunz faggots who've never fired a shotgun in their life.

Here's the specific ustream video where the hit&run plus shots fired occurs:

ustream.tv/recorded/90410173

Action starts about 1m38s

I created a thread here

Maybe these events will coalesce into some August Chimpouts. I've been jonesing for a good Happening.

(Praise Kek)

I can't fucking stand people who believe that pedestrians (or niggers for that matter) have a right to just walk on the road or hard shoulder. A supercharged snowplow should just smash through those fucks and do us all a solid

Who's got the 911 audio?
Maybe it will make a remix.

He has been blessed by kek. He is safe.

Theft. Raw unfettered theft.

can believe nobody mentioned selling drugs. you can find amateur gang documentaries where guys show off upwards of $100k in cash. they live in projects and shit ghettos.

not only do niggers get gibs and steal what they can, but they get everybody else's gibs by selling dope to them.

CHAD THE RAD

If they were intelligent to know how to invest their money they could be living on easy street, yet they are mental midgets and spend their money on 20,000 dollar rims.

heh

(((They))) won't let this guy get off like Can't Simmer the Zimmer did. Mark my words.

Because laundering money is actually quite difficult.
By spending it on rims they increase their status, it's an advert, to other dealers, to hoodrat minge. You're an alpha nigger, you are intelligent enough to do a level of petty crime and not get caught.
You don't get respect by having a respectable portfolio in the hood, homey.

God I hope so

Birdshot cannot be trusted even in contact shots, you stupid nogunz faeghet.

Birdshot "can" kill… yes… fucking rarely.

Just say it's a structured investment vehicle
SEC is gonna love it

there are innocent black people over mexico?

we should trend #stopthevote and link it to BLM

Underrated post

CHAD THE IMPALER

ARENT YOU GLAD YOUR NEIGHBORS CHAD?

The problem is this guy is probably going to go bankrupt from the court and lawyer fees and have to move because his house and family will be targeted by feral niggers.

So what are is chances of getting convicted?

It doesn't sound like he was in any sort of formal Neighborhood watch and by the sound of the 911 call it makes it seem as if he was already planning to go outside and blast the teens.

Although I also find it interesting that this state also has Stand Your Ground laws.

will there be
habbening?

I hate to say it but this guy is gonna get crucified by the jury.

The nigger didn't:

- get to physically attack (got goodified beforehand)
- get to break into or physically trespass within the home (again, got goodified beforehand)

The jury is gonna go "welp you should have called the police and let them do their jobs" even though all of us know that the negrum was up to no good.

If he opts for a bench trial, it's going to depend on who the judge is.

Overall I don't think Chad's chances are very good.

I finally understand what my friend meant by "they're not coming to protect you, they're showing up to document who got shot or what got stolen" until I accidentally set off my alarm and the alarm co. alerted the PD. It was at least 20 minutes.

Can't Tsad the Chad

This guy is totally fucked. You don't fire warning shots. If you fire a warning shot, you are legally presumed to have not considered your life in danger, because you didn't shoot to kill, which means you either just shot AT someone, which is illegal to do outside of very specific circumstances, or you just discharged a firearm for no good *legal* reason, which is also illegal.

There's also the fact that he told the dispatcher that he was going outside specifically to confront the people outside. Which means he can be construed as the aggressor in the situation, since, again, he fired a warning shot, which means he did not feel his life was in danger, so he basically went out there to scare the shit out of people with a gun, which is illegal.

This guy is all sorts of fucked.

That triple aught buck is beautiful.

Revolution? REX? A security Camera?

Damn… they just keep pushing the envelope on these niggers being "kids" so they seem more like victims.

The only possible explanation is that most niggers have the intelligence and thought process of a child.

good

Chad "1 O'clock Glock" Copely

Was he going to be a musician? Or a basketball player?

Someone already did, lady.

MOONMAN CATERING