Give me ways to turn $300 into $1000

Give me ways to turn $300 into $1000.

$300 isn't enough to invest in anything worthwhile that will make you money. You might as well use the 300 to buy a gun and rob corner stores.

Be jewish

Killing yourself on livestream might earn you some patreon bucks.

????

Do a good deed, user.

Go out and buy a shitty used car and fix it up. I see people go out and buy cool vintage cars and then as soon as an alternator goes bad they get rid of them. I'm currently working on flipping a 1992 alfa 164

Buy water bottles in bulk and resell them

4chan

Its possible. And when you get your 1000 you can turn it into 100 grand. First step, do your research on cars, just general knowledge blue book value etc. Find a car auction close to you. Go tp the car auction, you will be surprised by the cars you can by for 300 bucks. Flip it. Repeat over and over.

Bitcoin or alternatives like Ethereum or Litecoin. Buy low sell high. Hard part is timing it right.

Invest in beanie babies.

Bitcoin.

Buy a gun for $300, use the gun to rob someone for $1000

Why the hell do we have ID's, they took them away and then brought them back? This is ridiculous. The community voted.

Anyway, buy weed and flip it with added weight like synthetic weed, other herbs, maybe dampen the weed with water. Sell to some assholes you don't fucking know or don't give a shit to know anymore. Preferably some novice smokers like kids no older than 17. (Do this only if you're a degenerate and you're scrambling for money fast, otherwise try and buy wholesale and sell at retail - buying at 75% retail price, selling at 100% retail price, or get a better deal)

You could always spend that money buying weapons or something and threatening gangsters and bad ex-boyfriends like Russell Crowe in The Nice Guys.
Take that money and buy yourself something interesting on Craigslist or the classifieds and refurbish it and sell it for twice as much as you bought it for. Some items are even given away for free.
Loan the money to someone for a month to cover some kind of expense and have them pay you back with interest. You won't make a lot back immediately, but over time it adds up.
Buy yourself a slim-jim and a lock pick or lock gun/bump key, some makeover/hair supplies, a good pair of sets of clothes you can interchange within an instance, and go around stealing into homes for sale that are probably filled with the previous owners crap that they never bothered to collect. Or steal into some garages in neighborhoods with few dog owners and with little income to afford house security.
Buy yourself a soldering iron and fix little tech equipment that simply requires one connected wire.
Go hunting for animals with a gun and sell the hides and meat and stuff. Ever hear about traditional medicine?
Sell your plasma, blood, skin, testicle, liver, sperm, hair, and body to science and beauty.
Buy yourself a 3dio mic and make ASMR videos, open a patreon, play video games on camera with Twitch. It would be best if you had a discord that let you talk to your fans. That's what people want,t hey want to meet the people they watch online.

lol, keep the ID's or take them off MODS

summerfag

????

here's a better one
problem solved

1% chance OP will do it if i get dubs

this nigga is wrong. invest $300 into a diverse index fund, and even assuming a fairly low end growth rate of 6% per year, you'll end up with almost $1,300 in 25 years.

find someone who sells 1000$ for 300$

Step 1: buy guitar
Step 2: Go on street
Step 3: Shove guitar into ass and sell body

Put it in a bank and wait a century