Holla Forums cannot claim to support freedom of speech when it bans any user that mentions Barth or has it's associate...

Holla Forums cannot claim to support freedom of speech when it bans any user that mentions Barth or has it's associate image only ONCE. Ducking hypocrites. If we do the same thing on 4chan we do not get banned.

It's because you're fucking spamming, you stupid fucking retard.

The man in the OP image is over 18 and fully dressed.

But who gives a shit

Dubs

You sure have a lot of issues

Dubs

Rate him anons.

Dubs

pedos kept people like you off of Holla Forums until they started dying

Hey you supposed American, not even the US Constitution claims to support *unlimited* freedom of speech. (Or of anything, for that matter.) Besides, what you have here is not a "right" in the sense you are using it. It is a privilege. You are a guest on this privately owned website, and it has rules which can change at any moment based on the owner's mood, blood pressure, sexual tension, medication level, or general all around full of shitness.

Deal with it or GTFO.

Damn, I didn't realize what a cute baby Hotwheels was!

Actually it does support unlimited freedom of speech, activist legislative judges said otherwise. They should followed the constitution.

So you are admitting your post was retarded. Inb4 you deny you posted it.

There I should a thread I found this guy I need 4chan right now.

dysnomia is a cuck

long live barth

dubscheckem

I though dystopia was pro-barth

Nice

how is he pro-barth if the board logs show him banning?

checked

No, every post on any Holla Forums these days is retarded.

The fact that you had a negative response is bliss. Thats the bigger picture in a haven for trolls.

Or are you just that dumb?

dubs

Oh, so it's that defense used when someone said something stupid, did not know it was stupid, then after the fact tried to make like they were just trolling. Anybody got a meme saved of that situation?