Do you actually like these actors?

Do you actually like these actors?

Hathaway - corny ass acting the same, has been in capeshit
Vikander - fine in ex machina but thats only because she is a real robot and cant emote, doing vidyashit
Amy Adams - ruined Arrival with her non emoting acting mug, has been in capeshit
Emma Stone - plays the same role in everything, looks ugly, has been in capeshit
Brie Larson - wooden as can be, is in new capeshit
Margot Robbie - has no range and has done capeshit
Jennifer Lawrence - annoying, uninspired performances and hams it up in capeshit

I think all of them are worth nothing.

i don't like any actor really

There's nothing wrong with having a couple you like if you think they have given a range of good performances, but these right here I just can't even stand.

Did some genuine good acting here and there.
No.
Ok for non-serious roles but nothing fantastic.
Same as above.
Not sure, only thing I saw with her was Kong and she was competent, no actress always steals the show.
One of the best slut-acting sluts currently.
Shit.

I find Amy Adams hot

I think Adams and Stone are trash for serious roles, Adams has fallen into not giving a shit territory she used to be ok.

I don't because she is old and I have eyes

Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn popularity with women is seen by feminists as the ultimate defeat. And I applaud it.

Hathaway is the only one you posted with any range or ability. The rest are memes and forced (((feminism))).

Hataway and Robbie are hot though.
The rest are shit but all of them are not good actresses.

Hataway is pure SJW though and she has a child now :'(

Nobody really cares user

Mel Gibson's cool. He's a good actor, and, given the opportunity, he'd gas at least six gorillion jews. Plus, he's not at all fond of niggers.

Most actors play themselves in fucking everything, this isn't exclusive to actresses. Genuine actors like Daniel Day-Lewis and Vincent D'Onofrio are a rare breed.

+10

Even normalfags hate JLawl now. Her forced *holds up spork* routine got old really fast and people quickly saw through it as a way to distract from the fact that she's a total cunt with limited range who was just a flavor of the month that overstayed her welcome.

The only reason she hasn't been completely abandoned yet is because she has some pretty nice tits and a decent ass which increases her market value in an industry where all the young actresses being pushed as "sexy" are all flat as a fucking board.

Butter-face. Would still hit it though.
She was good in X-Men.

No she fucking wasn't.

Which one of these women would you want to castrate you?

I would have to say Brie Larson, she's the best looking one and also the most normal looking girl, solid body too. Though if you mentioned that girl from Supergirl, she knows how to grab some balls.

Well that's just like, your opinion man.

But I don't like Vikander either. Anyone can play a robot.

Not all of them though.

her yanomami tits are ugly and her ass is nonexistant ive seen photos. but what really matters is her busted face, fuck you for finding any part of her sexy

horrible miscast.

Rebecca Ferguson
Antje Traue
Rooney Mara

Better.

You're a faggot with unrealistic standards. without make-up she's a solid 8.

Another moron.

Go outside you fucking beta.

Exactly the same, no tits, no ass, and she even has a face that's the copy of Tom Hiddleston's.

And who the hell are the rest?

Ferguson and mara are robots too

confirmed /our girl/

Nothing about any of those people stands out to me. They're just disposable acceptably attractive women.

sauce?

none of those are my waifus, so no

Kirsten Dunst is love.

Stop watching silicon tits.

good taste lads

jlaw looks like shit ive seen every inch of her

I think that's because of a meme that got passed around Hollywood years ago. It goes something like "there are two types of actors: character actors who play different characters in every movie they're in and stars who just play themselves all the time." I guess everyone wanted to be stars instead of actors.

truth

I didn't say they were 10s or anything.