Can someone redpill me on Generalplan Ost? I've read a lot of your Holla Forums approved books...

Can someone redpill me on Generalplan Ost? I've read a lot of your Holla Forums approved books, but there's nothing about this plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_Zamość
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it is bullshit. Only dirty shitpoles love to regurgitate this myth of "Germans' plan to exterminate all slavs".

Source on that? Because in Poland there were plenty of places where Germans kicked 40-70 000 people out of their homes

Poland or """"""""Poland"""""""
Remember where Germanys real border was.

People like you make this board a fucking jack-off palace, you know that?

Sure. Do you mean these parts?

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_Zamość
no, far far to the east, where it was more russian than german

TL;DR
100 000 people were thrown out of their homes because Germans were coming in their place

Nearly all the wartime documentation on Generalplan Ost was deliberately destroyed shortly before Germany's defeat in May 1945.[6][7] Thus, no copies of the plan have ever been found after the war among the documents in German archives. Apart from Ehlich's testimony, there are several documents which refer to this plan or are supplements to it. Although no copies of the actual document have survived, most of the plan's essential elements have been reconstructed from related memos, abstracts and other ancillary documents

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

When even Bolschewikipedia admits that no plan was ever found, and that it was only ((recreated)), what does that tell us about the validity of it?

Another "Aktion", this time not even an article in English, and no physical proof of order from Himmler.
Tell me user, do you believe in "Aktion Holohoax" also? Frankly, that is more credible than this.

Reminder that shitpoles are the number 2 mouthpieces for the Holohoax. Whatever the Germans did to them was obviously not enough.

divide & conquer, right, shill?

Hitler needed lots of land for his fantasy utopia where all Germans lived rural lives, doing their own farming and whatnot. The Slavs were in the way, so they would have to be liquidated somehow.

Poland
UK/France/USA/Germany

fucking kek

It tells us that it is the undeniable truth and you deserve to go to prison for questioning it.

D&C? Maybe you should tell that to your subhuman Volk who helps keeping the Holohoax alive everyday.
Hell, even this thread is about demonizing ebil kraut nutzis.
How about you go and lick a toilet, Olag?

Mexico is also 99% pure spic.
They also export mainly "people". Just like pooland.

I'm probably whiter than you, sweetie, so shut your pie hole

Go back to reddit faglord

Oh yes. "White" skin. Something every European has, so insignificant to the Völkern of this continent, nobody mentions it. Only the lowest, underachieving, KIKE LOVING, subhumans, latch onto skin color alone. Because that is all you have, Olag. Now go and lick my toilet.

Pic related

I am also probably more educated than you, pal. And making more money.

Sure thing. Maybe if you can just tell all of your poolish folks to go home and stop acting like turks and mexicans.

There even isn't a name like that in any slavic language you moron