Fuck Islam

fuck Islam

twitter.com/sesamestreet/status/868255466794606593

r u homeless?

no, and what does that have to do with anything?

I'm not homeless……………………..

k den

The world will be ruled by Islam by 2100 AD.

Well, we always knew this would happen

Jesus, do they actually have a muzzie on the show? If I ever have kids, I'm not planning to, but if I get stuck with kids through some wacky comedy movie-tier bullshit, I'm not letting them watch TV or use the internet until I redpill them. No magazines, anything else I'm missing? No talking to strangers for any length of time, obviously.

I'm still praying that Trump will do SOMETHING to delay things, but yeah, sometimes it seems that there's not much we can do. The muzzies are actually pretty bad at deception but half the country fucking buys it anyway because of their white guilt. In a way, we kind of have it coming for being so retarded, but I do hope we educate ourselves before it's too late.

are you guys that retarded irl or just on internet?

Mark my words, we'll take our white guilt to the grave.

I actually find that I'm able to portray myself as more intelligent here than I actually am in real life. I have more time to consider the words of others and to consider what I might say in return.

Jim Henson is turning over in his grave.

Tru

Islam is pretty hot. I'd fuck it.

Why are there visible stars behind the dark part of the moon?

It's Disney dogwhistling to the flat earthers

Fight Islam every day by supporting the pork industry, owning a dog, and wearing shorts.

the dog has to be a pet tho, guard dogs aren't haram

I'd hit that and shit using that

I do two out of three, but fuck shorts.

What other western things can I do that would offend them? Have my girlfriend dress provocatively in public?

yeah islam is pretty halal tbh

People don't eating for (at least) 12 hours. Fucking ar*bian organizations (primary ISIS) have made truce for 1 months. Arab folks the final folk who I'll love, but at least Ramadan making them "normal" for 1 months. Don't need TRIGGERED for that.

wait, they aren't allowed to have pet dogs?

dog pets are haram user!1

what about cats?

Muslims see dogs as unclean animals, google the bullshit where they were offended by British ads showing puppies sitting in police hats.

maybe its because cops are called pigs in the uk

cats are a-okay!!! just googled the dog thing. they think they're impure or something because dogs will drink after another animal from the same plate.

But cats'll do the same shit. Why are Muslims so dumb?

Oh yeah, the inbreeding.

something something context, i guess.

Don't try to apply logic to what they do. The entire religion of Islam is built around the ravings of a bloodthirsty, rape-happy, illiterate pedophile who said demons spoke to him. Anyone who willingly follows Islam is retarded.
They like killing dogs for the same reason they like raping children: Mohammad liked those things.

you're being stupid.
never heard of that. i've been to qatar, jordan and oman. never seen any dog/cat killing. i saw them hunt some big lizard, but no pets. can i see a webm or something?

Look at that comment section. I'm cracking up

Drink beer, Vape. Alcohol and Tobacco is haram im pretty sure.

Lol thanks. I just did. And yep. Pretty funny.

its lacking a bacon strip

I thought the Wienermobile covered the pork issue.