What did she mean by this?

she meant fuck your logic.

I'd fuck her boypuss, if you know what I mean

i wouldnt fuck her

>>>/faggot/

her face looks like shit
her british accent isnt even cute

fuck off

Women mechanics everyone, taking shortcuts instead of fixing the damn problem.

She used her teeth to decompress it.

I'd like to see some hentai depicting that.

She's fuckable and your comment makes me think you are a faggot.

That lizard face.

She is. She actually looked worse in cuck wars than she does most of the time. If you wouldn't fuck her you are a fag. End of discussion.

Why did they intentionally make her looks so disgusting and not pretty in Star Whores??

oy rite muh stronk wymynz dun knead noh myn dough

oh and her hair was so gross in the movie. Eww. They couldn't have made her hair less pretty. Why not have it like in pic related. Its nothing fancy but at least it looks nice. Rei is such a slob sheesh. Any decent grill hero is at least going to wash their damn hair. Not believable at all.

Well she's fuckable as much as a fleshlight or a trap is fuckable.

The character was supposed to be some kind of desert hobo right? That's probably why she looked so bad, they were making her look like a realistic "wastelander".

She does look really bad in the screenshots I've seen though, it is like they intentionally tried to make her as unattractive as possible.

She's above average.

shes so fucking ugly you dumb fuck

also she is the worst actress ive ever seen besides jlaw and emma stone

literally kys

I'll admit Daisy is a horrible actress.

But not liking Emma Stone….

Why user? Why? Why do you hurt me so?

She's a natural qt. Like i said, if you wouldn't fuck her then you are a faggot. End of discussion.

Ok I think that picture nails. That whore is a crypto-jew

Stop using "crypto-" wrong, fucking millennials.

Its not just "not looking like", a crypto-something is someone who pretends not to support/be of a group, but just 'happens' to act in favor of it.

Like Sargon is a crypto trump supporter, and feminists are crypto-communists (to normies who don't read it when they go full on commie in their personal spaces).

It means basically what I want save the part where I think she is actually jewish , but pretending to be "white". So then substitute "secret" for "crypto".

The eternal Holla Forumstroll.

If you would fuck her then you're a nigger with no standards.

t. Autistic permavirgin
I bet she could choke you out IRL. Vid related.

She's above average, nothing you say will change that, she may not be a 10/10 but she's at least a 7. You aare a fag.

I don't get this meme. Usually virgins are the ones who are desperate for any kind of pussy anyway, thus they obsess over anyone/anything that has a hole regardless of how it looks or what it is.

She's not ugly though.

She is dislikeable, annoying and a bit scary, but yeah, not ugly.

There's no reasoning with waifufags. They'll grasp at any straw they can to defend their waifus. In all seriousness, no Hollywood actress should be considered fuckable do to the high amount of STDs they all have.

Source: TMZ and The Sun

What's more disturbing is people who have a hangup with guys who like an actress while black penises are posted everywhere and they say nothing.

Pic related.

As in No you can't do it?

I've complained about both. Shit taste, shitdicks, it's all shit.

She is 25, already passed her ”prime”, shit is only gonna get worse from here.

Not surprised you would find her attractive.

If I were to wrestle with her I'd win. It's the beta autists criticising her that would get choked by her IRL.

Jenny won

No she didn't.

are you serious? people were complaining about how a desert scavenger was wearing makeup

I'd let her win and dominate me, and whisper how she's ruining star wars in my ear while she jacked me off.

What did she mean by this?

unlike margaret…

What is she saying there?
"Top there, it's high! (Wow)"???

Top kek. We all know who actually won Faggot Shake, stop denying it.

I can't count how many tines I've seen this and it's still hilarious.

But beta autists are the ones who like her.

Was actually shitting into her bag when she took that picture? Because that's what it looks like.

Yet she I still superior to your waifu. Says a lot about your taste tbh.

Thats a big claim you are making…Got any proof?

I know right, what a stupid neckbeard manbabby xDDDD

it's up there, it's high

I'd compress her boypussy

No fucking way they said that!

If get all disney star wars is trash and below anything lucas did, and i mean anything.

Fug

fuck japan. they know nothing of subtlety

Nonget confirms there still hope for the stuff that isn't the (((movies)))

There's something so wrong with her smile, but I'd still fuck her.

Nah you're just projecting.

She's stretching the sleeve of that poor sweater…