Tfw extreme childhood abuse makes it impossible for me to love and trust anyone

you're an idiot.

let me guess. is this brazil?

trust me on this, you're an idiot

why would you create a thread on a dead board? is it because you wanted to have your special snowflake treatment?

hello redditnigger. frequent r/brazil ?

you really like being a victim, don't you?

kys. snowflake quadnigger.

shit thread

i don't see a any difference anymore.
you didn't answer my question. do you like being a victim?

no.

then stop behaving like one.

nothing can take the pain and hurt back or away, but being aware of who you are as a person and knowing what you can be is something that you need to focus on. focus on people who share your interests and try to develop at least some small aquaintenceship with those people. as cliche as it sounds it gets better, in the sense that there will be people who truly do care about you.

Yeah, same here. The little twat ratted me out as soon as I left the birthday party.

kids these days. did you threaten to kill his family when he tells your little secret to anyone? its a beginners mistake not to do so.

I held him at gun point the whole time. I just don't know anymore, man.

You should become a writer and make a super fucked up series to alleviate your suffering. You can only heal if you tackle your problem head on and dissipate it in a healthy way.

This. Try killing pedos and jews for starters.

Excellent idea

Obviously you weren't abused enough for you to learn your fucking lesson, OP.

Your digits are abusing me and I kinda like it.

SUPER SANTA QUADS make my erect penis begin to dribble

Get on my level. Why would you want to love or trust anyone when statistically they're scum and will just betray you?