I'm warming up pic related

I'm warming up pic related.
Takes me about 40-60 minutes to cum.
Post things that can make me cum faster.

you're welcome.

**'''— LOW QUALITY IDIOT-TIER THREAD

moar

==no ids, no flags, no faggotry==.
>>>/thenewb/

Please more, I got instahard from these mega sexy girls!

My dick is bleeding. Thanks.

sauce?

sauce on first and second?

sauce on first?

Thank you, very hot!

i dont have sauce. i got them from webmland.

why does it take you so long? i finish in my fleshlight in a few minutes.

Internet stats, just like everyone also has an 8+inch penis

Do you resent your rabbi for slicing part of your penis off?

Dude, some girls are so hot it makes me wonder.

If she were sitting on your face doggy style and your nose was up her butt and she accidentally farted on you, would you let it slide?

I mean, I've never been in that situation before but some of these webm's girls are so gorgeous I have a hard time not believing I'd let it slide. How does Holla Forums feel?

yes. if they she was THAT good looking.

you want to know how stupid you get when you fuck a girl that looks like that? (I've only had 2)

I used to fuck a girl that looked like pic related, and every time we'd fuck I'd cum inside her without giving a fuck about the consequences.

I wanted her to get pregnant, or at least… I didnt give a fuck if she did, cause she was so fucking pretty.

Dude, you may have found a keeper there user. That may be true love. Then again, maybe it's not good to be that desperate for someone either.

I'm against marriage because the risk of divorce is too high and I'd get my ass raped from the aftermath. I don't want to come home to a wife everyday and have no personal space and no fucking time to myself. Add kids to that and now all my hard earned money goes to their bratty asses and I think I'd jump off a bridge.

But, there is a girl at work who is totally not into me and perfect in every way. If she walked through the door right now I'd impregnate her on the spot and be married by tomorrow. If my life turned into a living hell with her and she spent every penny I'd have I'd still be happy. She could walk into work and tell me to get on the floor and kiss her feet and if it meant I'd get to go on a date with her I'd do it in front of everyone cause I just wouldn't give a shit. If she pulled down her pants and shit on my chest then started feeding it to me I wouldn't hold it against her.

So, yeah, maybe it's best we don't end up with girl's from our fantasies or that our hearts can't control themselves with. Perhaps it's best to find someone you're attracted to who just loves the shit out of you and be happy with that.

we are stupid (men) when it comes to hot women. trust me, i know.

yeap. dating women you dont like or even love makes things much easier. i hate fuck ugly women all the time. its fucking awesome because they are so fucking docile and forgiving. will literally eat your shit if you asked them.

you mean faggots. you're a pair of faggots.

women are ruthless to fat fucks and ugly faggots, i merely treat them the way they treat others. i think its fair.

I MUST BREAK U xD

takes me like 10 minutes

Holla Forums is at 34 posts per hour right now.
Your balls are going to turn blue and explode before you get off if you are counting on this site to help you.