Stalker Saga

I'm back again with juicy stuff.

Quick recap: I, a bisexual guy, have been stalking a guy for a year, call him C, stopped stalking him and became his friend, things went bad for a while, so I started stalking again, found out he was bi, then things became better than ever and I stopped, and so I told him I loved him and things are now irrepairable. He still doesn't know I ever stalked him.

You'd think that someone who's a closet bisexual would be understanding and simply reject you at worst, but what he did was worse. He cut me off, told his (conservative and religious) roommate I was bisexual, told me he hates fags like me, threatened me, ALL THE WHILE HE WAS CHATTING UP WITH FAGS ONLINE AND SENDING HIS NUDES. Remember: This was all without him knowing that I stalked him.

So he told me to fuck off and never talk to him nor show up anywhere near his dorm ever again. I did comply and stayed away for over a month, until one day one of our mutual friends asked me out of the blue (after we dropped something off to C) if I wanted to tell C that I loved him. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT. HOW THE FUCK DID HE KNOW.

I stay away as much as possible from C, pretending to not see him, but it's inevitable since we're in the same college. But I did what he asked. Then all of a sudden this guy asks me about something I've told no one but a select few? I pretended that he was joking and we laughed it off, but he definitely gave me some serious looks.

So, even though he told his roommate, and possibly a common friend, and threatened me, and lied like a fucking hypocrite about who he is, I STILL didn't do anything.

I went to ask him about this, and surely enough, he denied, and I do believe him on some level, but I still wanted to fix things. So I told him I'm fine with being friends, and told him how shitty my life was (abusive family, socially awkward and can't make friends for shit, so always alone), so I didn't want to lose a friend that still stayed even though we've had something bad happen between us. I even cried (not crocodile tears; I meant what I said), and asked him if there was chance to fix things. He said he'll see what he can do and left. Obvious lie. But still, I was okay with that. I later asked if he'd want to have lunch together (not necessarily just us), and he didn't reply. Shitty move, could've said "no", but I was okay with that.

Then the next day I saw a snap he uploaded (I'm actually blocked by him; I logged into his account and added my other account), and there was a guy that hates me. I saw them talk a few days earlier. This guy hates me for no fucking reason (roommate said so), and he is my first roommate's friend, and I lost my roommate because of that cunt. So seeing him with C made me pretty pissed. That cunt is always with my roommate and their group, and now suddenly he's with C? How the fuck did that happen? I went to sleep so I can calm down, and I was okay with that in the morning.

C's flight was coming up, so I told him to have a safe flight, and he didn't reply. I went to him the night before his flight to say goodbye, but he didn't open. That really pissed me off. So I woke up in the morning, 8 or 9, checked his dating account, and found that at he was sexting a fucking Filipino at 4 AM and sending nudes (of course I saved them). In the chat, I found out that he had sucked hairy (!!!) guy's dick one time. So I went to his room, knocked on his door and we had this conversation:

"What kind of guy do like?"
"Excuse me?"
"What kind of guy do you like?"
"I don't have time for this; I have to go" and he starts to close the door.
I put my foot in the door and ask "Do you like fucking?".
Now he closes the door completely. So I waited outside until he came out.
"Do you know an app called [dating app name]?"
"Yeah"
"Do you know what it's for?"
"Yeah"
I say "good" while giving him a double thumbs up and walk out.
Next thing I sent him a text telling him to beware of guys online that he doesn't know, implying that I was that guy. He blocked me (what else is new?). I went to his account to screenshot all the conversations he had, but then he logged in while I was on, so I logged out.

Now I have twice as much fapping (and perhaps blackmailing) material. I'm gonna wait until he lands, then make a new Snap account, and send him a nude he sent. I don't like the idea of someone threatening me for no legit reason.

He never had sex with anyone when I told him I loved him.
But now he apparently sucked a guy in that time.
I thought he might actually have stopped wanting to fuck guys and I just told him at the wrong time, but no, he's just a hypocrite.
The guy was hairy, according to him, and he came.
Also, the guy left C and found someone else.

I want to know who this guy was. And I want to know how well C sucks.

I know more than just about his dating life.
I know his family. His brothers, his sisters, his parents, his cousins, his friends…
I also have their emails and FB accounts.
I'm also friends with a lot of his friends.

He doesn't know I know his family, so that will shock him.
His roommate will not be so accepting of a faggot living in his own room that takes nudes on the same bed he sleeps on.

kill yourself. no, seriously, you need to off yourself.

Someday.

Not today.

Well, he deleted his account.
Here's the dumb part: He only deleted it. Didn't delete any of the messages or pics or anything.
So I recovered it from his email, made sure he wouldn't get a message on his phone if I tried to, screenshotted all the conversations, and then deleted the account again, making sure to delete the email that says the account was deleted.

Genius move: I put my roommate's phone number instead of mine. It's required if you want to delete your account. The thing about this site is that it uses the phone number they have as confirmation (i.e. enter the last 4 digits of the number). So as soon as I entered the phone number, I went to his phone while he's asleep, checked the number from afar, and then went back to my laptop. Confirmed it, then deleted the account.

My own phone number is not attached to that account.

The account is permanently deleted after 30 days. We'll see if he'll go for it again.

Moral of the story:
Don't use the same password twice.
Don't use common or easy passwords.
Don't give your passwords to others over email, including family.
Don't be a cunt to people like you.
Don't fuck with a CS student.

Maybe he avoids you because you are fucking creepy stalker guy.
Maybe i am wrong, but still.

This is the stuff that keeps me on /b, interesting little stories like this. Not very common tho that's why its dying

OP is ugly and that's why this dude threw him away, he just made up an excuse on the spot kek

Moral of the story is you are a whiny faggot. Grow the fuck up.

For fuck sakes you demented faggot. You're clearly an autistic sociopath. How many threads where 90% of the replies are people telling you what you're doing is wrong and we hate your threads will it take to hammer it into your fucking head? But because you're both autistic and a sociopath you're going to ignore every valid criticism, every word that doesn't agree with what you want, and lash out with childish anger at it.

MOVE THE FUCK ON.

He told you no repeatedly, getting butthurt he told someone else you're a faggot isn't anything valid to try to "get back at him" for. You said you were in a conservative, religious country where being outed could get you killed, but your country flag is the UK, so where are you? Ireland? Some Muslim sector in the UK? Either way the place is so thoroughly pozzed that you have no valid pretense to act like your life is in any danger for being outed. You've also changed your story considerably since last time, you said you'd told him you'd stalked him, just not all of the details.

We don't want to hear your demented, incredibly autistic fag shit. We have no reason to care who you stalk or where you want to shove your dick. It doesn't matter one fucking bit whether the guy is a fag, in the closet or it's all invented in your demented little head. I don't give two shits if you've been stalking Elton John and that's who outed you, the only healthy thing you can do here is move the fuck on. Leave the guy alone. Don't stalk him anymore, ever. None of this "I left him alone for a month…" bullshit, EVER. Not ever again. Let it fucking go you autistic scumbag. Don't post any more threads about this.

But you don't actually want any advice, you just know anyone you told in person would call you a creepy weirdo, you just want to vent. You don't care what a total worthless creep you're being, and you'll lash out at this message because you can't deal with reality.

We were friends, we had a fall out, we went back to good terms, and now this.
When we were back together as friends, we traveled together, and there was this one time on a plane where I wanted to rest my head on his shoulder, but he said I should instead put my head on his lap.
So no, I wasn't creepy to him.

That may be true, but it's no excuse to throw someone you know under the bus for being like you.

Your criticism has been taken into consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

You know, if he told his roommate about me, it's only fair to tell his roommate the same thing. More so because he might not want to live with a faggot.

The UK. It's Muslim now, isn't it?
Jokes aside, it's been a policy of mine not to say where I'm from. Flag isn't right (why would I put my flag, anyways?). I also disabled it for the future, in case my real country would be detected.
Another policy of mine is not to post his nudes. You might think it's weird where I draw the line, but it's to protect my ass, just so you know.

Never said that here nor to him.

What's with the "we"? Look just three posts above you. The correct pronoun is "I".

BINGO!

Why? Speak for yourself.
I, personally, was interested by this story, since i saw it for the first time.
I want to read some more about this sick fag stuff.

What the problem with that?
Yes, we have fags here.
No, i am not one of them.
I just love stories.

I developed some techniques for stalking. They're more like techniques for being a private eye, but they're basically the same thing.

1-If I wanted to know what classes who was attending, I would make a list of possible ones (according to his degree program), then I would make a list of possible sections, then I would go to these classes in my free time, and claim I found a wallet in this classroom the previous day (or the one before) after that class, and I was looking for the owner of the wallet.
Now, this gives me a legitimate reason to come in how I like and take a look at the students. Of course, I don't have the wallet on me, and the person I would say this wallet belongs would be fictional (make up an unlikely name), so there would be no need to brign the wallet out. They have no reason not to believe you. Note: Try to avoid classes that have people you know that are close to you. They're gonna ask about the wallet.

2-If I wanted to find out where his room is in a certain dorm building, I would use my phone to check for Wi-Fi router names. Usually has one's name on it or something related to them (things they like). Once you find it, get closer to the door and check which room it is based on signal strength.

3-If you want to get their password, say you want to take one of the courses (that they took) as an elective, then ask for the course files. have your laptop ready, and say it's easier if they download it on your laptop straight away instead of downloading it themselves and sending it to you. Here's the trick: Have a keylogger open in the background. That's how I got his password.

4-If you want more passwords, find out their email, look it up on haveibeenpwned.com, fidn the dump their account was found it online (or pay money and find it straight away on leakedsource). Now just look up the password. Usually it's not plaintext and you have to reverse the hash through some site like crackstation or hashkiller.

5-Once you have their email and/or account password(s), make sure what kind of site you're dealing with. Gmail notifies the user if someone from a new device logged into their account, and so do other sites. Make an account of your own on the site, test the vulnerabilities and precautions they have, and if all is good, log into their account. You WILL find valuable info there. Address, birthday, more email addresses, private chats, or even (and this happened with C) an email with passwords to different accounts of their. You never know what you'll find, but it's useful.

6-Passwords are always reused. Keep that in mind.

7-GPS tracker under the car. Self-explanatory.

8-If you're blocked from an account of theirs, make a new account and add them. If you're afraid of them wondering who you are, you could log into their account, add yourself, and basically be inactive with this account of yours, but always watching. They won't know, depending on the social media site.

9-You can always go to websites, say you forgot your email/password, and they'll tell you what email is linked to this account. Of course, it'll be mostly censored, but you can still guess the email. Some sites even put an asterisk for each character that was censored. Same as #5: Make an account there and see if the user would be notified in any way. Sometimes the website gives you a censored phone number instead of an email, and this tells you where they're from.

10-Go through their comment history. You'd be amazed how much info people put in there about themselves. Some dickhead was being racist to me online, so I went through his history, found out a few details about him, looked him up on FB, then found out that he's some 40-yo redneck. I used his real name in my next message.

Now, you don't need to be a CS student to know any of this, but you need to know how to program to make your own virus-free keylogger. Don't download from the internet.

Are you brown?
Are you a virgin?
How cute was guy you were stalking? twink or buff?

no. do it now. you're a fucking disgrace.

What do you think?
Nope.
Cutest thing ever.

no u

no, i mean, really. you're a goddam faggot, and you stalk other faggots. i mean holy fuck, you are one sad existence. and i bet you're pretty smart too, because that magnitude of shitty-ness can't be held up in life for so long without some thought. gosh, fuck you and fuck your life. if you were my son, i swear to God i would have snapped your neck in half.

If you were my father, you'd have to do some self-reflection on how I ended up like this.
You don't get to blame it on video games and pretend you're blameless, pops.

Also, I don't know if you'd call him a twink, since he's hairy as fuck.
But he's definitely effeminate.

if it was really my mistake, son, i'd shoot myself before i can even say sorry to you. still, blaming daddy for your fucked up head isn't really manly or honest of you, then again you're a faggot.

Is it? When I'm emotionally abused and used, and I never felt loved, but I also try to improve things by taking responsibility for not being loved and being proactive about it, yet nothing improves and only gets worse, is it completely my fault that I tried looking for love and acceptance in the wrong places?

bum