I'll show you who's the boss of me.

Remove ID you retarded nigger

take ids and flags away from a day, then put them back on permanently

do you know what happens if you filter your own id? you should try it

AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG

What did he mean by this?

no, i dont. will you tell me frenchy?

poal me

Forgot to add the best option, keep IDs and remove flags.
IDs are limited to a single thread so anonymity isn't reduced but there are some anons with rare flags and they effectively have a board wide persistent ID.

Look at Holla Forums when HWs ran the show and look at it now, realize he was doing it right and ask yourself HHHWD

careful, user

the french are known for the aggressive and belligerent ways.

now that they're all sandniggers.

i dont mind the ids or flags

they can always hide their flag

MUAAAAAAAHHHH THE FRENCH

and shit you can turn off the flags if u dont want them for urself

Few people do that so they still stand out.

except it is, within that thread

Wrong, In thread anonymity is reduced and you are judged off the posts you make throughout the thread rather then the singular post itself.
Hotwheels didn't have IDs implemented you newfag.

What negatives those that have? It only matters if you contradict yourself while trolling or have cognitive dissonance.

or if you make a funpost in a thread, but then a bit later good discussion appears in it and you want to make a seriouspost

just flags, no id. you can be completely user if you want, but it keeps the fun element of flags.

he should surrender like the cowardly french

Do people seriously do this? I've only ever seen this sort of shit on Holla Forums.

yes

Yes they do. Look to Holla Forums if you wanna see some serious faggotry.

What is the issue? I have done that plenty of times and the only times people point to my shitpost to counter my argument is when they can't counter my argument directly, I call them out and all is well.

It seems you don't understand why imageboards have anonymity, persistent IDs lead to plebbit where people want to grow an e-peen and take themselves way to seriously while others will have there opinion disregarded because they haven't made 2k+ posts. None of these issues exist with thread specific IDs.

see

He turned them off every time the cancer got too bad, given the current level of cancer I would say he would turn them on now.
links wrong posts, calls others newfag

What is wrong with this? If I say that all fags should hang then go on to say that I support fag rights I should be called out on it. As I said it only effects trolls.

*He turned them on every time the cancer got too bad

I think the issue here is a difference of views regarding what Holla Forums should be.

you seem to think it should be a super serious board where everyone must present consistent views, whereas I think it should be mostly about fun with the occasional bit of serious talk

And whats wrong with that? Why are you trying to turn Holla Forums into a discussion based forum. People come here to have a good time not for the debates they have with each other. Stop trying to suck out the fun out of this place and kill it you lecherous vampire.
REMOVE ID
LYNCH ID FAGS

Nah, I think that retarded trolls and shitposters have lead to it's current state. Why can't I have stupid conversations with IDs on?

Didn't I say I mostly saw it on Holla Forums?
Jokes aside, I feel like it's partially because of all the newfags they've had pouring in and the fact that they consider it a "serious" discussion board. I've seen some boards pull off IDs pretty fine but it's mostly boards with chill userbases like /k/ and such I'd list off more boards but most of them died because of natural causes.

What do you want from this place? This place is FOR retarded trolls and shitposters. You clearly are in the wrong place if you want some deep rooted and intellectual conversation.
REMOVE ID

Ha
You clearly never saw half/b/ pre-2010 when the trolls didn't rely on posting "I fucking love X" then samefagging "I fucking hate X" 2 minutes latter. They were creative and you couldn't tell if they were stupid or trolling based on their consistent stance through the thread.

I don't want every thread to be serious but the modern "troll" is weak as fuck, I want to see a return to trolls that made an effort. Shit like pic related is actually improved my IDs as you know it's OP posting and not some other faggot claiming to be him. yes that is what tripcodes are for but after a decade of attention whores using them they are widely hated now

That's where you're wrong kiddo, there was a time we actually produced OC and had interesting threads before your kind came along.

enable op to enforce flags/ids in the create thread box and get the best of both worlds.
the problem with ids is the filter function. it encourages a hugbox mentality. in absurdum, op is left looking at his own posts when he is flamed by the horde for making a donkey of himself, while the horde is deprived of blood.
Remove the fucking enforced ids..what's so hard to understand?

They can still do the same thing with IDs on. Want proof? Check my ID you retarded nigger.

Explain how IDs fix this. If you are so dumb that you need IDs to identify troll posts/posters then perhaps you should lurk more instead of trying to implement IDs in a place where people don't want it.

Instead of forcing IDs on the board why don't you pull of some of you "le epic trolling". Shit tier boards like Holla Forums and Holla Forums have ids and you don't see any advanced form of rusing there. This "trolling quality" problem won't be fixed with IDs no matter how hard you try to push it.

Think of a better argument then "I'm an oldfag trust me I know best"

Also this. ID fags not only want to track your posts through a thread but also filter you if you say something they don't like. All of their wants can be found on reddit so they can gladly go there instead of trying to fuck this place up.

I might if your argument was more than "Holla Forums was always shit".

REMOVE ID. one day, i'll forget to turn on my vpn, and all of you fags will know where i'm from. FUCKING TURN IT OFF YOU NIGGER OR I WILL BE OUSTED

Of course IDs can be circumvented and I have no problem with that because the laziest shitposters are the worst and the lazies won't bother circumventing them.

They don't, thus you agree that IDs don't stop trolling which was one of your arguments.

Agreed but it still stops the lowest quality trolls.

Does anyone actually do this or are you arguing that they possibly could so IDs are bad? I only filter spamfags and love being able to remove 20 huge empty posts with 2 clicks.

That's not my argument , pretty shit attempt at strawmanning if you want me to be honest. Maybe you should get some better reading comprehension rather then pretend to be an oldfag. Also thanks for admitting your argument is shit.

Maybe you think that since you're some kind of normalfag and think people here are as retarded as you. Most people here can change their ID easily and it takes 2 seconds.

You're right,they don't. So if IDs don't affect trolling at all then there is no point to have them on.

No it doesn't. As I explained above.

Both, I remember a gta v thread on Holla Forums where there were talking about mods and 2 people had some sort of disagreement and one ended up filtering the other, the sad part was that I was the only person in the entire thread that called him out for being a filter cuck which shows how IDs make users of that board a bunch of pussies(not only cause they filter each other but also because they are ok with seeing people filter others)

REMOVE ID

It's easy as fuck to change IDs, because I think the laziest shitposters won't doesn't mean I can't.

That is sad but it is also Holla Forums, a board that gained a shitload of users from plebbit during gg.

no ids, no flags, no faggotry
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/
>>>/thenewb/

fuck that, it should be the people who want IDs and flags who have to move to a new board

if 90% of the users go away flags and ids will be removed, also mods are deleting >>>/thenewb/ posts

>>>/thenewb/

can you fucking retards not use TOR? it's that simple! then you can single out the newfags that still have their flags because they're too stupid to use TOR and revel in our collective Unknown interrogation marks.

DATAMINING POLL DO NOT VOTE

i voted ( ° ʖ °)

Baguette

Remove flags and ID's

Sine the poll favors dropping IDs/flags by nearly a 2:1 ratio, I think it is clear what the opinion of Holla Forums's remaining user base is.

keep flags remove ids

Yeah, it's more like 1-6 people

What, you think this is a democracy?

I actually agree

BAN IDs, KEEP THE FLAGS

make me b.o.

make me board owner

ID FAGS GET BTFO
REMOVE ID

It's like you guys want ID's tbh.

keep flags remove ids

you're not the boss of me now, and you're not so tough

Keep id and flag, the pol just shows how many halfchan shitposters came here recently and how they want to keep fucking up b

ps why no bans for this shit?

That's not illegal.

I'm fine with the IDs and flags, but I still think we need to start banning pedos

they get banned when they post cp but the board gets wiped too, weren't you on like last month around the 16th at 4am? the board got spammed with cp over and over and was wiped every few seconds

KEEP FLAG, REMOVE ID

Fuck off ID fag. You lost, just like every other time. Stop making excuses and crawl back into irrelevancy.
pic is you

a brit who got banned from 4b

Poll said remove id/flags. Get rid of both, not just one.

It's 32% to 54% currently, so, logically, we should have IDs and flags at a 4:6 ratio. Make every third day ID day or some shit.