White people are the retarded and fattest breed of filthy animals on Earth. White fuckers are made from 80% fat...

White people are the retarded and fattest breed of filthy animals on Earth. White fuckers are made from 80% fat, 20% propaganda, and 100% FAIL.

Their women are epicly ugly and their men have tiny penises (Ranking lower on average than most people except Indians and other gooks). White people are the sub-human offshoot of humanity has been rendered practically brain-dead by being force-fed vast quantities of shitty materialistic garbage and relentlessly beaten about the head with the Stupid Stick.

The whole game was rigged from the start to make white people the dumbest most gullible fucktards in World History.

The world's opinion of white people is that they are morbidly obese, ignorant, arrogant bullies who, being liberal asshats with a severe case of the stupid, for the most part, act like they are God's gift to the planet Earth.

This is how they greet each other Meanwhile, the rest of the world hates white people with unfathomable intensity, which white people have convinced themselves is 'jealousy.'

Pic related, it's your whore mothers!

—-

P.S: I'm a Black-Japanese Jew, I got the shekels, the brain and a big dick!

Beat that cum-skins!!

sage

You mad Cumskin?

sage

Report and hide. Sage if you feel compelled to call OP a fucking retard.

fucking nigger shitskin. youre nothing, youre the cockroach under my boot you fucking piece of trash. light yourself in diesel fuel and set yourself on fire you fucking mongoloid nigger spic, hopefully itll burn the shit off your skin. fucking filthy subhuman. hopefully we kill you all soon

dream on you ugly, retarded, faggot piece of fucking shit!

We will put all of your race in cages like the animals you are!

Very soon.

kek

Leme guess… Muslim masquerading as a white nationalist?

quit bumping this shit

You mad cum-skin?

The third parent doesn't count if he was only watching from the closet.

So, what you are telling me, is that Muslims are putting on makeup to appear white, in an attempt at a strawman type argument, where they embarass themselves, and use this as an example f how "White" people are degenerate, right?

Forgot pic.

sage

sage

sage

sage

Is it time for a spiderman sage bomb?

CTR PIGGU GO HOME!

sage

CTR shilling is off the charts today.

This has been going on for hours now.

what a sad loser

White people are the retarded and fattest breed of filthy animals on Earth. White fuckers are made from 80% fat, 20% propaganda, and 100% FAIL.

Their women are epicly ugly and their men have tiny penises (Ranking lower on average than most people except Indians and other gooks). White people are the sub-human offshoot of humanity has been rendered practically brain-dead by being force-fed vast quantities of shitty materialistic garbage and relentlessly beaten about the head with the Stupid Stick.

The whole game was rigged from the start to make white people the dumbest most gullible fucktards in World History.

The world's opinion of white people is that they are morbidly obese, ignorant, arrogant bullies who, being liberal asshats with a severe case of the stupid, for the most part, act like they are God's gift to the planet Earth.

This is how they greet each other Meanwhile, the rest of the world hates white people with unfathomable intensity, which white people have convinced themselves is 'jealousy.'

—-

Beat that cum-skins!!

So, it's something like, "Vote for hillary, or she will pay people to follow you around insulting you"?

0.000006 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Fuck you.

White people sucks! HA!

;^)

The third parent doesn't count if he was only watching from the closet.>>7075273

Yes, you already said that.

Well, for starters, I'm white.

Sorry, I forgot, lol.

>>>/freech/

So… you're a nigger.

But can he swim?

HHHAAAAAAHAHAHAH hilarious to see how butthurt people are just becauae white is right.

dream on you cum-skinned faggot

I am going to write your name on a maggot.

ITT: Holla Forums nigger mad for being a nigger

Yeah, that's not a saying kid. You sound completely weak and retarded.

saged and reported

Where the fuck are the mods?

up your mother ass, cock-sucker!

—-

Beat that cum-skins!!

English isn't your first language, is it towlie?

sage

sage

Drags your IQ down by 25 points, you're likely only slightly better than a jungle nigger

sage

ahehuhuheheaeahaehauhehahe heh HEH

This isn't real is it?

This is what you are reduced to JIDF/CTR?

damn bb u got sum fine pusi there

—-

Beat that cum-skins!!

Being a mutt.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS!

Found your RL pic, faggot.

sage

It's all true, because OP says so…

Sage, you fucking faggot.

Neh, let OP stay in this thread until we get tears in our eyes from laughter and he gets tears in his eyes from supreme butthuty.

Holy shit, I just realized…

There is a greater percentage of US whites over IQ 130 (genius-level) than there are Africans over IQ 100 (white average).

And that's including Northern Africa in with the Sub-Saharan Sub-humans.

Fucking wew lad.

Underrated post

Saging is not a downvote.

Stop replying to obvious bait.

Actually, Whites are the most intelligent people on earth together with East Asians. Though Whites produce more geniuses and other great figures in science, music, philosophy and art.

While a lot of whites are overweight, it's still just a minority of the whole White population. When adjusted for income, Whites are actually less fat than Blacks, Arabs and Latinos.

The White race emerged more recently than Blacks or Asian, and yet it has controlled almost the entire globe at one point and has been responsible for almost all of our modern industrial and scientific advances.

The White standard of living is unparalleled in history. Also note that almost all winners of the most prominent science awards are White. (Nobel prizes, etc.)

Don't let your envy cloud the reality.

But we are. Can you name any other race more successful than us? You can't.

Superiority breeds envy.

Most likely you are just a poorfag with the IQ of a nigger and a Jap micro penis.
I thus suggest you follow pic related.

P.S: Will post sources tomorrow.

Some people still fell for something so obvious. 4cucks need to go back.

A lot of shills on today. CTR getting back to work?

This is a kike meme. If you filter nigs and spics out of the American data, white Americans aren't especially fat.

Is obviously because the evil white conquerors kept them down!
This is how liberals will 99% of the time respond with