White Terrorists Killed More Americans This Week Than Refugees Have in 40 Years

resistancereport.com/news/white-terrorists-killed-more-this-week/

no refugees hailing from any of the countries included in Trump’s Muslim ban have ever killed any Americans. The last time any refugees killed any Americans was more than 40 years ago, when three Cuban refugees killed three Americans (Cuba is not included in the travel ban). Ever since the Refugee Act of 1980, no refugees who have fled war-torn areas to seek asylum in the U.S. have ever killed any Americans. The Atlantic examined crime statistics and found that refugees constitute far less of a risk to Americans than fellow U.S. citizens:

Over the last four decades, 20 out of 3.25 million refugees welcomed to the United States have been convicted of attempting or committing terrorism on U.S. soil, and only three Americans have been killed in attacks committed by refugees—all by Cuban refugees in the 1970s.

Zero Americans have been killed by Syrian refugees in a terrorist attack in the United States.

This includes refugees from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen, which are the countries Trump has singled out for his Muslim travel ban. Politifact gave a “mostly true” score to a claim made by Rep. Ted Lieu (D-California), in which he said the chances of being killed by a refugee were 1 in 3.6 billion. The chances of winning the Powerball lottery’s grand prize are 1 in 292.2 million, meaning you would win the Powerball an average of 12 times before being killed by a refugee.

In building up his case for the Muslim ban, then-Senator Jeff Sessions published a list of 580 terror-related convictions in the U.S. since 9/11, with 380 offenders coming from other countries. However, even the conservative Cato Institute cast doubt on Sessions’ study, pointing out that “terror-related” convictions don’t actually involve acts of terrorism, but are rather the product of other convictions handed down as the result of an investigation for a terror-related crime that never came to fruition:

[O]nly 40 of the 580 convictions (6.9 percent) were for foreigners planning a terrorist attack on U.S. soil. Seeking to join a foreign terrorist group overseas, material support for a foreign terrorist, and seeking to commit an act of terror on foreign soil account for 180 of the 580 convictions (31 percent). Terrorism on foreign soil is a crime, should be a crime, and those convicted of these offenses should be punished severely but the government cannot claim that these convictions made America safe again because these folks were not targeting U.S. soil.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/committed-denial-since-911-28000-terrorist-attacks-worldwide/
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr

That isn't the point anyway.
The point is that Americans get to choose who comes into their country and under what circumstances they are allowed to do it. If they don't want ANY, than none should get in. Period.

/thread

Go back to reddit OP

Getting into the US as a refugee is one of the most difficult things to do. If anything, our policies have probably killed a lot of deserving people because they get denied.

The idea that were are just letting whoever into our country whenever is a fiction the right has invented. It is very difficult to get into the US.

quick, move the goalposts!

phew, that was close, we almost had to make arguments and defend our propaganda but i see that you are a jewish shill that belongs on reddit, tough luck shlomo!

Got b& from Holla Forums again, chaim?

The big irony of all the GOP fear mongering over the last decade is that we have a really, really comprehensive vetting process. It takes YEARS for a refugee from a middle eastern country to get here.

Want to know why the risk of one of these guys being a terrorist is so low? ISIS would have to turn someone who has to spend YEARS in immigration agencies, refugee camps and employment services into a radical. During that time. This person is experiencing a process of transitioning to a better life. The chances of them dropping the progress they've made over YEARS to suddenly want to throw it all away for Jihad is really low.

Newsflash here friendo: The people with guns are the ones killing people. There's a whole line of discussion to be had about the morality of the situation, but when you drop some liberal guilt in there you poison the well immediately.

28,000 Muslim terrorist attacks since 9/11.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/committed-denial-since-911-28000-terrorist-attacks-worldwide/

Nice anti-muslim propaganda there shlomo

I don't see many people claiming that the US lets in too many refugees, I see people arguing against those that want to increase how many refugees are let in.

Some of my friends have fallen for the Islamophobia that the right has been feeding them. Mind you, they probably haven't even met a single person of the Islamic faith here in the midwest. They just read that Europe is overrun by Islamic refugees and they're raping and everyone and want to enact Sharia law and now are scared that will happen here. Kind of sad.

Not an argument

your report only shows terror attack committed by refugees, not by people of the islamic faith which is the group that carries out the majority of terror attacks in the us, and across the world. is the entirety of europe not enough proof for you that the islamic faith doesn't teach men how to properly behave around women and children and makes then hate western culture.

the mosque that the manchester bomber attended was handing out anti west pamphlets in the time before the attack and the mosque teaches this to their patrons.

in case you didnt know, an islamic terrorist is responsible for the largest shooting in us history among many other terrible attacks on us soil but no one seems to think those matter.

i know it's cliche to say, but we need to wake up before we end up like europe

Neither is kikebart (:

MEME IS THE QUEEEN OF Holla Forums

Yeah, OP is a fucking dumbass.
Terrorism =/= hate-crime

Did you check their sources?

It's a fucking disgrace. There are tiny suburbs to Stockholm, Sweden that have accepted more immigrants from Iraq than all of North America put together. And it was the US that started the war in their country that made them refugees. America needs to take some form of responsibility for these people, not close its doors on them.

There's no reasoning with these people who support Trump. They're not only stupid; they're proud of being stupid and suspicious of anyone who isn't as stupid as they are. Anyone who could possibly be convinced by a rational argument was turned away from Trump months ago. There's a reason you never see really smart people like Stephen Hawking saying nice things about Trump. All smart people are repulsed by Trump.

And I don't know if there's any way to reach into the empty tribalist lizard brains of Trump supporters and fix them. Trump appeals to them by telling them he hates the same minorities they do, and that makes him "one of them" in their eyes. It's very hard to overcome the strength of that racist tribalism without resorting to the same thing.

You have failed to refute the facts.

I have won

Do they forget of the niggers who are attacking white people for being white or ANTIFA?

Antifa are based as fuck.

lol k m8

Blows my mind how a country built upon immigration can suddenly be so anti-immigration.

America has a huge unfair advantage when it comes to immigration because English is the new lingua franca and immigrants choose to go to America whether it be for studying, work or other reasons due to ease of integration.

And yet, despite being gifted with this huge monopoly on getting the brightest minds into your country, about half the population ignores all the technological, social and cultural innovation that is happening due to immigrants and seems keen to shut the borders.

Fake and gay.

fakehatecrimes.org/

do you still get as many shekels if you do that?

All these pics are really inspiring. Trump supporters should cower in fear.

"Refugee" is just a buzzword fucktard, its like saying that brits dumped yurop for economic reasons.

which ones are you referring to?

I hope more Trump supports get shot.

wew, i've been goign at this the wrong way

This one always makes me smile.

cmon faggot, keep up

why'd you stop posting?
what do they pay you for?

you know you can post more images at a time tho

where'd you go schlomo?

i miss you already pls post

boston marathon bombers were muslim refugees

or asylum seekers, whatever, same thing

it was a false flag, retard

you believe things that are stupid and wrong, because you have no pride

you brainwashed faggot

you are the one to speak?

There's a disconnect people, nobody DESERVES to be in our country. I'm fucking tired of our country being the god damn melting toilet of the world. I like white people. White Europeans can come.

Whites are gross.

go get raped by sandniggers, swedecuck

how original

Into the trash it goes.

NINE-ELEVEN!

No one deserve anything you cuck.

Question, OP. Why are you fucks so obsessed with bringing over mudslimes? Why do want them here so badly?

That's interesting that you use the word 'terrorism' and not just crime in general, its a convenient way to slip narrowly by the truth.

convicted?

they usually blow them self up, or get killed

here in the US we do not prosecute and convict dead people

stop spreading bullshit numbers

also fun fact most mass shooters, and gun violence are committed by democrats

you don't tell…

No one cares. Pic related.

Not OP, but I want muslims here to bring the murder rate down. Seeing as refugees are less likely to kill you than a white terrorist, I will feel safer with more of them here.

But I want more refugees here.