List of Current Conflicts of the World NOT involving Islam

This thread is for discussion of CONFLICTS, WARS, ARMED STRUGGLES going on in the world that DO NOT significantly involve Islam.

My old Syrian buddy says every war that's happening in the war is because of muslims/Islam.

I want to test how true that statement is or isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamiyan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ukraine

That's about it.

are african warlords muslim? they regularly do fucked up shit.

HOL UP

This is now a discussion of CONFLICTS, WARS, ARMED STRUGGLES going on in the world that DO NOT significantly involve Jews.

But Ukraine is because of the Jews.

Many if not most of the African conflicts involve Muslims. Somalia, Nigeria, etc.

Chicago

Dubs confirmed. The only real problem with the world is nigs and kikes.

Everywhere in the world where you find Semites you will find them working against their neighbors.

Muslims violently attack with numbers, while Jews scheme and parasite.

Because of the last 200 years of transportation technology and globalization you can now find muslims on all five continents, from California to Australia.

Everywhere you find them they will be killing their neighbors.

Burma, the Philippines, China, India, Sudan and Darfur, California, Europe etc…

My instinct tells me that when the race war in Europe explodes, the entire world is going to watch them sack Europe, the Europe so many have visited (think the Louvre).

The whole world will see and realize that Islam is the greatest over threat to all peace and prosperity. We may see a global push of muslims our of every country they live in all the way back to Saudi Arabia, including naturally mass killings and starvation.

The world may even decide that nuking Meqqua is the only way to make sure this never happens again.

That will leave only the (((covert))) threat.

War in Donbass
Mexican Drug war
CPP–NPA–NDF rebellion in the Philippines (which is in cease fire since Durterte threatened to murder everyone)
Those are the only three according to Wikipedia.

Well, south-east asia have any flareups?
Georgia or Ossetia or any of those have another political stroke?
I know there was an armistice with rebels in south America, that break down?

Damn. I can't think of any ongoing specifics, only 'resolved' situations.

that low energy picture
that shitty censorship
"a friend told me x"
the content of the post doesn't look like a shill post but its redacted as one

You mean "arabs"

change "muslims" with "semites" and you'll find yourself struggling for even one answer

No, I definately mean Muslims.
In South East Asia, remember when the Taliban dynamited the 15 hundred year old Buddhas of Bamiyan statues? After that Buddhist Burma started to crack down hard on muslims, and there's an ongoing conflict.

If you believe that some clever joos made that religion up, just like they did with Xtianity, then we can comfortably blame the joos for every conflict.

Also because Communism is a joo project.
Philippines one is about Xtian government versus Commies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamiyan

What, both of them?

Drug lords fighting each other and fighting south American governments?
First thing I can think of from the top of my head, some of these conflicts have pretty high death tools, comparable to real war zones.
Other than that and some eastern European conflicts, mudslimes are involved in everything else I can think of.

The chinks islands even though that isn't a violent conflict yet.

Donbass
Mexican Drug War
Central African Bush War
Congo
India China border skirmishes
China border skirmishes in general

Islam is the fastest growing religion in that part of the world. I guess if the shoe fits…

southeast asia is overwhelmingly muslim.

I meant the Senkaku Islands.

South China Sea bullshit. How the hell is all of that going to go down?

Your friend is wrong, every war that happens is because of the fucking jews.
Before WWI the whole world was a white protectorate, with the rest of the world not forming political units since often times they were happier than with previous "owners", the muslim world pacified for their own good, infrastructure being built everywhere, progress and knowledge advancing as never seen before, and so on.
After WWII the jew took full control, and wars have been non stop since then, the muslim world only started being a problem after the creation of Israel and the subsequent wars and genocides.