Low-test beta faggots think this girl is "fat" and thus "gross" ???

low-test beta faggots think this girl is "fat" and thus "gross" ???

if you're a low-test nigger don't even reply to this question.

Nigger tier.

Lel, hurl yourself of a cliff you degenerate faggot

That's not fat, that's t h i c c n e s s

Only a nigger would ask this question

Bitch needs to go-go to the gym.

That isn't a question, you illiterate shitskin, why the question marks if you aren't asking a question? Or is it that you *ARE* asking a question, and you just don't know how?

I am going to go out on a limb here and attempt a translation for all the anons who don't speak Stupid Nigger.

OP is asking for our opinions on whether the girl in the video he embedded (like a retard) is fat, and/or gross.

My own answer is that she is both, but she is not gross because she is fat, she is gross because she is a greasy looking shitskin slutbag. I will now translate that back into Stupid Nigger for OP.

OP, She do be fat and she do be gross. But she ain't gross cuz she be fat, she be gross cuz she a gramcracka ho.

FguuBx_yyz13

She is fat, and fuckeable, a lot better than the rickety girls that pedophiles and homosexual like. Round firm ass, juicy tits without marks and not even a single hint of muscles, wrinkles or saging is the mark of femenine hotness and beauty.

/fit/ has proven time and time again….

high test women are future fat women.

I love chubby women

So what, she has a bit of a tummy. Its more of a shame she has fake tits.

Noice

thats gross tbh

This

Ironically, it is white men who generally prefer scarecrow looking women. Even though historically such women have never been considered attractive.
Maybe that's why their women are leaving them for the BBC
Fight me white boi

That's not fat irl, most girls after 21 are more or less like that. Only virgins believe that most women go to the gym daily.

I like to differentiate between beautiful and fuckable.
Fuckable has a lower bar than beautiful. I'd fuck a girl with little fat on her, but I wouldn't kiss/date her.

Not fat.
"Hell no nasty" though.

Is right.

Just more girl to love

So you are saying that you like fat sheeboons?

considering the fact that you are 300ish pounds, even low t weebs could

Everyone is super pretentious these days.

TBH I would drag my dick through a mile of glass to hear hear fart through a megaphone as a KV that's getting to old for this shit.