I would like to personally thank all the shitty Newfags and Cancer posters for giving me the final push to Leave this...

I would like to personally thank all the shitty Newfags and Cancer posters for giving me the final push to Leave this place.

See you tomorrow

i feel with you. its getting worse everyday.

Fuck This Place

How do we fix it? What threads shall we post to make it better?

let's move where there are no id and flag
>>>/thenewb/

Fucking pedos are there already.

I'm staying away.

Just ignore them.
Let them do their own thing in their little corner while we discus like the gentlemen we are.

Pedos are on every imageboard on the internet. How new are you?

I agree yeah this!

There is nothing you can do, other then getting more quality posters to come to Holla Forums.

If you've ever been on deepweb message boards you would know they're just normal fags with acquired taste, good message boards have a culture, obscurity does not make a good culture it is just a trait of one. Obscure surface web ones would provide better effects. Deepweb chans probably are less obscure than other surface web ones are.

Yup. Me too. Seems to be a lot of pepple fed up with 8ch. Place has turned to shit.

Been here a long time, and the pedos are getting worse. Like flies on a fat turd.

Really puts things into perspective, if its been five years, maybe I should browse the internet less and improve myself. In five years time I could still be sitting here doing fucking nothing or maybe be a little bit better.

Accept it.

let's move where there are no id and flag
>>>/thenewb/

You don't fix it.
It is dead.

k

By removiding IDs
REMOVE ID AND FLAG

Pedos
Faggots
Nazis Holla Forumstards
Ponyfags
Femanons
Gamefags
SJW's
Data Miners
Goons
Cucks
Flatulists
Reposters
Jews
Trolls
Autists
Creepers
Travisposter
Wincest
Spammers
Pissheads
Bigots
Fucktards
Keks
Conspirators
Spergs
Kennedi
Scatters
Shitposters
Getters
Cancer
Betas
Wankers
Gorers
Sagers
Newfaggers
Furries
Bullies
BBC
Virgins
Summer Redditors
Butthurts
Dysnomia
Niggers
Vargers
Gondolans
Stoners
Kikes
Cumdumpsters
Benis
Memeheads
Banned
Ayylmaos
Stalkers

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out you whiny baby.

at this point it's better to browse 4chan, they're at the same level of cancer but 4chan is faster