The Angel of Death: A Real-Life Rambo Who Has Killed 1,500 ISIS Members

The Angel of Death: A Real-Life Rambo Who Has Killed 1,500 ISIS Members.

archive.is/c56Ab

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/public/Abu-Azrael
archive.is/pXf5u
youtube.com/watch?v=BhmLtkWd5AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a burning oven he has attached to his belt as a key fob?

he carries a sword around I dont care how many people he has killed hes a fucking dork

I've heard he killed over 9000

thread theme:

Are you a retard?

Just a killin' man that's reached his killin' prime.

Yes, that's exactly what is. Wait, you mean you don't have one too? Fucking faggot. Must be a Jewish homosexual.

Nice try Schlomo. The Romans and ancient Greeks both practiced man/boy love. It's a western tradition. An older experienced man takes a young boy under his wing and teaches him the art of manhood in exchange for the boy giving him sexual release. It's the Jews and Christians who worship a dead kike on a stick that hate homosexuals. Homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity, and that's why the Jews want to get rid of it.

nigger/10

Hes the retarded one bringing a sword to a gunfight

slayer are anti trump cucks because that would be racist

That's not a sword, that's his razor to shave his head.

Google translated:

Deus Vult.

Seriously, though, is there any other sources on this, or is he just an executioner for one of the other rebel groups who offs ISIS prisoners or something?

Because one band member supports Hillary now we shouldn't listen to a song from the 80s?

Maybe we shouldn't. We keep paying these assholes to wreck our country, perhaps if we stopped they wouldn't be able to.

The sword is probably just used for finishing off survivors after his gun cripples his enemies.

Azrael is the angel of death

Kill yourself.

And how is this information credible?

he'd fuck your ass up tho, right?

It's not, 1500 kills… Unless he has a jet and is doing round the clock air strikes, or a small personal army of drone operators killing 24/7 then the number of his kills is probably closer to about 15 max. Plus the only time that sword has been used is for posing for photos and maybe executing unarmed prisoners.

I think you mean

So now we're stealing propaganda from Harry Potter?

An Iraqi Christian named Abu Azrael has killed more than 1,500 militants ISIS.The interest of social media in Abu Azrael and its role in the fight against ISIS after the Paris attacks, but little is known about the Shiite fighter.On November 17, 2015, a post reproduced on Facebook about an anti-ISIS fighter named Abu Azrael ( "archangel of death of the father") began circulating on Facebook.While everyone seemed to think that the bombing was the only way to solve all the problems, let me tell you about this guy … Abu Azraela. The angel of Death. ISIS fears see this guy on the scene .. He has more than 1,500 confirmed deaths in little more than a year against the ISIS and it does all this with a sword. I did not know men like this were still being produced. It also uses a modified ax … He's an Iraqi Christian who strikes fear with his sword .. It has more deaths than any bomb dropped by the United States. It uses an old combat tactics and style in Spartacus to fight.He is bald, with a prodigious beard, and often depicted with a smile, even when carrying their favorite weapons. A Facebook page dedicated to his exploits has more than 300,000 likes, like the vast majority of fans inside Iraq itself. He was given the terrifying nickname Abu Azrael: ". Father's death archangel"In addition, rumors claim that the Islamic State forbade the pronunciation of his name due to his status as a deeply feared enemy.The popularity of Abu Azrael is widely considered a measure how eagerly people in Iraq pin their hopes on a defense against ISIS.

It doesnt matter if its true or not. It can light a beacon of hope and courage. I hope it will inspire others to become "angels of death".

good job painting a bullseye on his back

It's not like Harry Potter invented that concept.
-Yazidis refuse to say the name Satan
-Jews refuse to say the name Yahweh
Etc.

he had a facebook page until the kikes deleted it, let ISIS recruit on facebook, but ban the people fighting ISIS, fucking zuckerberg needs to be tried as a traitor.

old as fuck

blurry picture of a brown person in a muslim country with a beard, blad head & wearing combat clothes.. I bet he stands out like a sore thumb.

This is fucking ridicul-
Oh nevermind it makes perfect sense

Clickbait.

he has fan pages I guess but his official is gone as far as I know

facebook.com/public/Abu-Azrael
archive.is/pXf5u

don't be silly, he clearly does have a rifle, prolly just uses the sword to finish people off and not waste ammo

and I could see a determined as fuck guy fucking up a shitload of ISIS fighters solo, ISIS isn't exactly the most elite military force

It's this guy ISIS need to worry about, he's a big guy.

Degeneracy detected!

This is such obvious fucking bullshit. Jesus fucking christ how dumb are you people to fall for some arab fairy tales?

Everyone ITT needs to kill themselves.

This is old click bait shit about sandniggers killing each other . What is OP trying to slide now?

And I forgot to put sage in that post like a faggot

fuck, me too, remembered for this one though.

How in the fuck are ISIS so fucking worthless that a kebab with a sword can kill 1500 of them

Fags and kikes will all hang from trees.

I bet he can't even wipe his own ass

*unsheathes katana*

or brush his teeth or put on a seatbelt

Slayer has always sucked.

He can probably brush his teeth since it's obvious that his hand can reach his mouth.

If you honestly think homosexuality is white identity then you're retarded. Arabs had man boy love way before the Greeks/Romans did. Kill yourself you degenerate kike, your tricks won't work here.

You do understand that a sword is a tool used for killing people and not just something weebs use to decorate their manchild caves?

being big doesn't mean fuck all when you get 3 centermass from 200 yds because body armor doesn't fit on your synthol'd up turdskin abdomen

This guy isn't killing them fast enough dammit!

Posting unrealistic faggy shit is nothing I would ever support

I would like for this to be true but it is just (((propaganda))).

The have fans all over the third world that steal to buy tickets and would love nothing more than that to (((migrate))) to America. It's purely economic, fam.

Aren't homosexuals killed and thrown into swamps in German law?

It's bullshit.

I've seen youtube vid of this guy, he can barely shoot straight.

ISIS is mainly a bunch of illiterates with no training who's enemies REALLY didn't want to get into another middle eastern war. They gain ground mainly out of a combination of appeasement and government agenda and are more concerned with slave taking and harassing civilians than winning battles.

The thing about middle eastern war that's really fucking important to realize is that the west doesn't want to fucking commit to it. That's why the media always shills "allies" that invariably become the next enemy instead of the military itself just going in and doing it's job.

The Islamic State is a group of people who have no real air support, no real heavy weapons, no training, shit infrastructure, and shit communications. The moment any kind of major western power put a serious effort into it it'd be done.

Not anymore. He could solo the U.S. military and he'd still be a weaboo meme.

No because the story is a lie

5/10, the ending is too obvious

Good job outing the newfriends tho

Does he also block bullets with his sword just like in my Chinese cartoons?

in fact, yes he does!

Heh heh kiddo………….. they never expect it……… *teleports behind you and chops off you're head in one swift motion*

Carrying/buying a sword "for cool" is one thing.

Carrying a sword to kill people with it in war is another.

I came to this thread specifically to tell you to kill yourself.

I am trolled/10

I kek'd

(((news)))

kill yourself my man

Kike/10

Retarded fucking plebs GETT TFO

also when is this faggot going to come out of the closet?

No chance of a bias whatsoever.

I was thinking more along the lines that everyone agrees the past 30yrs have been awful, full of corruption, war crimes, and the destruction of the middle class. BUT HEY so what if these assholes are directly responsible for all of that, im a pseudo intellectual trying to Really Make You Think here with anto Trump rhetoric.

What?

Liberal: BUSH IS SATAN AND HITLER COMBINED, YOU MUST STOP THIS RACIST WAR CRIMINAL
Liberal: LISTEN TO BUSH HE'S A SMART MAN HE KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE PRESIDENT

yer i thought what the fuck? at that too

fuck off Slayer kicks kike ass. Theyve called themselves Nazis you fucking retard

this post pretty much sums up Holla Forums in the CURRENT YEAR.

sorry I was wrong it was Pantera
youtube.com/watch?v=BhmLtkWd5AA

u wot m8

checked