Would you bang boogie2988's wife?

would you bang boogie2988's wife?

also, boogie2988's wife bread

Nether understood how that fat fuck got such a sexy wife?

Fat fetish ?

Never

She's probably one of those groupie cunts who respect men that are popular online.

Nice crochet

is she nicoles brother?

Does he have kids? How does that fat fuck have sex with her?

I bet she has to use loads of toys or boogie is a cuck or something.

are you blind? she's ugly and fat

Yes but that still doesn't answer the question on how they have sex you dumb fuck I never said she was attractive.

BECAUSE SHE'S ALSO FAT, YOU STUPID MONGOLOID

You are so fucking austic holyshit you total low IQ sperglord.

I mean physically…. thats why I said I bet they use loads of toys.

HOW DO THEY FUCK PHYSICALLY.

Are you so stupid not to understand that context.

wat

wtf? This is his wife, she isn't fat.

GET OUT

You're a fucking retard, it's his wife.

do you think she eats boogie's ass?

w

he really thinks that

q

Bulls aren't supposed to be white…

FAGGOT

w

this fat fuck will probably die within the next few years

if dubs he dies tomorrow

fucking cunt faggot

This guy locks himself in the bathroom and cries while sitting on de pot eating his secret pizza

He's an o.k guy. A little cucked, but he has to be. Jewtube pays his wages. If he fucks that up he's not going to get another job.

He does annoy me when he mans about his weight. It's his own fucking fault, he should stop eating so much shit.

moans*

H>>7074159
Boogie is an actual ball of lard. What I think the Polish guy is saying is how do they get his peepee into her vagina. Do the have to get a a special rope to pull up his fat or does he go upside down so his fat falls on his face and uncovers his penis?

What bothers me most is that for as long as he's been "in the spotlight" losing weight, we've barely seen any real progress. The only "difference" I've seen throughout the years is his fucking facial hair.
Once you get as big as he is there's no point in losing weight slowly because the skin is stretched beyond its means. Seriously he might as well just fucking get liposuction or something because "slowly dieting" will yield basically the same result.

She does now :'^)

why do people with glasses always date other people with glasses?

your Daria a shit

Boogie's got that youtube money…he can get all the ugly girls he wants

boogie is a nice guy, women love nice guys don'tcha know

Boogie said they are planning on having a baby after his surgery.
But women over 30 should not have children.

source is the comment section of his last video about his weight btw.

/ourguy/?

he was a cute kid, reminds me of myself

Keep in mind he married at 39. If Boogie wasn't raped as a kid he would be wizard when he turned 30 so he is not actually that well off.
There are plenty of girls that have Youtuber fetish. Some Minecraft youtubers were even accused of being pedophiles for receiving 13 yo girl's nudes.
If you are a legitimate NEET make a Jewtube channel, I guess you can be popular enough for gf in about a year or so. That's way faster than Boogie's case.

oh.