Serious nationalism is on the rise worldwide

how do you guys deal with knowing you could see the inside of a delousing chamber in 10 years for your political beliefs? I'm scared for my family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gF_6j2pQzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a minority? If not just keep your mouth shut.

Who would of thought people will always align along tribal/ethnic lines than economic ones?

It's almost as if communism is fundamentally flawed in one of its major assumptions.

Really makes you think.

This.

By some twist of fate, the Tumblr hierarchy of muh privilege might become real.

except places like Holla Forums are doxxing and making lists of us and our families locations etc, no one takes this stuff seriously, like they didn't take the lists in rwanda seriously until it was too late

We're in a really similar time period to right before WW1 it's just different parts of the world that are more involved.

Watch this lecture to get an understanding of what I mean

youtube.com/watch?v=2gF_6j2pQzg

Great, now whether nationalists or communists get in power, you are going to get gulag'd either way.

People are being aligned along economic lines, whether they know it or not.

Humans can be brainwashed to believe virtually anything. It has no bearing on our capacity for genuine intellect.

Hi Holla Forums

One of the major assumptions of what you refer to as "Communism" (which you probably mean Marxist theory) is that Nationalism is born out of the existence of classes as it helps the proletariat forget their alienation and gives them a sense of solidarity with others over an imaginary idea of patriotism or pride as being a value which we need to aspire to.

The fact that, as boom and busts come and go, cycles of Nationalistic outpouring do as well, since it is directly tied to the functioning and perpetuation of Capitalism

Time to learn how to use a gun, OP, if you don't already. I don't mean to frighten anyone, but if shit goes down, it's gonna go down hard.

It's not that I doubt believe it, it's just I highly doubt it's on a massive scale.

Remove all my punk from my music list, burn my anarchy shirt that i still have not thrown out and buy a burzum shirt.

Upside that i already like black metal so i can fit right in.

Don't panic guys, the far right is better for capitalism than the far left, but they don't exactly enjoy it either. The ruling class won't let their comfy status quo get too out of hand

Truly we have become desensitized.

It's amusing when the fascists outlive their usefulness, but not of much solace because it reminds us that they are never in power to begin with, they only give capitalists a chance to overthrow one another to further concentrate wealth.

I think the real ideological fight here is between Globalization (which comes with free-trade deals) and Protectionism (technological trade barriers, etc.)

Protectionism is an economically illiterate farce that, more often than not, is a veil for anxieties about social change (read: "niggers").

source?

What, that humans are not fundamentally stupid?

"twist of fate"

so close..

Actually protectionism, just like gloablism, was is circumstantially an economically necessary position to take, within the laws of capitalism

So what? Just because most societies in history have made this mistake does not mean that it's some fundamental truth of nature. Don't be a dumbass, m8.

Maybe at one point, but capitalism is a religion of constant growth.

Holy shit I wasn't worried but then I realised that I have Jewish ancestry fucking hell I'm probably fucked

LEEEEEEEEEAVE MY FUCKINGGGG ETHNICITY ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEE GET THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK OUT BROWNIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

So, wait, you're telling me the white race is too weak to survive in a global society? I thought the white race was stronger than the others, Mr. Nazi.

That would imply the could get me to the chambers alive. If shit has hit the fan that bad and purges hit before an organized resistance can be mounted, I intend to go down with gnashing teeth and hot rifle. If my family is in danger, they'll have been in danger long before I could have done anything about it.

Internet tough guy bullshit aside, dying fighting would be a good death.

Most certainly.
And I'm 100% that a committed revolutionary is more pleasing to Crom that some reactionary pussy whining about "muh tradition".

Where's that shiggydiggy Stirner

Now that I think about it, is Conan anarchist?

honestly though I'm okay with dying. The only things on my long term life schedule are
1. keep working
2. the downfall of capitalism
and if the right seizes enough power that #2 becomes impossible; why should I live? "The left" will be dead (for the rest of my natural born life, at the very least), so why should I be afraid of dying with it?

There is no escape you.

Helicopter raids for everyone!!!

Yeah, makes you think how retarded Holla Forums is when they can't see that people are lining up economically, but for the wrong reasons.

And I thought the alt-right was full of autistic LARPers who think they are stuck in some ebin war, then you come across a place like this.

How empty must your life be that you need to spook yourself into thinking you are an epic matyr for the just cause in a fucking first world country.
top autism