Is exhentai dead...

is exhentai dead? i keep getting sadpanda (i know about that shit niqqa don't worry your jimmies) but no matter what it just keeps redirecting me to sad panda, i haven't used it in years, so idk if it's dead or what.

Exhentai works for me.

Do you have the plugin for it?

exhentai easy 2, yeah. i had to create another account though, do i need to make a post or something?

i've also deleted the cookie you needed to

I've never made a post before. Just having the plugin and logging in worked for me.

I have no idea what's up with your exhentai. Sorry I can't help.

I made a post on e-hentai before my exhentai worked but yeah my account is working fine. Sometimes it gets messed up if you switch vpns all the time.

here's hoping boyos

nothing's changed, sadly, this is the addon i'm using and this is the screen that it brings me back to after trying to login

Maybe try another browser?

i'll try it

Yes, it's dead. Don't bother trying to access it. Just go back to the normalfag sites.

fuck off russia i just want to fap with the cool kids

Have you tried Google?

this happened to me too
what is my ehentai username and password i wonder…

Works fine for me.

now it's saying my username doesn't exist, this some gay shit

you think i have nothing better to do than pretend i'm having account issues on a hentai site?

i'm just gonna wait a week or something, but it shouldn't be this hard to fap

does someone wanna give me their account perhaps? any generous anons? I'll send boipuss

I never got this meme, I just make it e-hentai, keep the rest of the link and it takes me to the page. Is it to keep newfags in the dark?