Is Krautchan down for you?

Is Krautchan down for you?

krautchan.net/int/

When I was sixteen, I won a great victory. I felt in that moment I would live to be a hundred. Now I know I shall not see thirty. None of us know our end, really, or what hand will guide us there. A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that.

Other urls found in this thread:

isup.me/
youtube.com/watch?v=wU4UgHX_QBY
youtube.com/watch?v=a_t8zsdTA5s&nohtml5=False
j-dar.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep. Is this a refugee thread?

Yes. This is the asylum thread, Bernd. What kind of thread are you going to open when KC is back on?

Alle. Like a shark that stops moving, If i cease shitposting I die. Thank god I've found another bernd survivor.

t. britball

It's down here senpai

Yes.

I've never been on krautchan since I assumed it was in German (it is, isn't it?), what's their "culture" like?

has anyone pestered admins on IRC?

It's taking so long I have heatining already

Would I pass for a local in your country?

I mean heatenings

Checked.
Have some Isis Chan
From what I've seen it's mostly in German. But from what I've seen that's not in German (mostly from people on Youtube who use it like Dr. Layman) It just seems like a German diet Holla Forums.

It's a xenophobic chan full of Brits and Russians. Also Finns and Poles. Renowned for its 10 MB webm limit it also hosts high quality discussions on European history and phenotypes.

Also Poles

It has an "international" board, it's actually the first chan that came up with it (well, it evolved from "refugee boards" for other national chans).
This one board actually makes up most of the traffic of KC, and was one of the biggest boards for some time.
It's a bit like Holla Forums lite nowadays, just a bit more general and diverse.

DON'T MAKE SHITTY THREADS FAGGOT
use isup.me/

You could pass for a local in any white country

Krautchan mods are cucks

CUCK! CUCK! CUCK! CUCK! CUCK! CUCK!

Krautchan status update

MAJOR MALFUNCTION

Is "serious discussion" at KC just a meme or do mods actually enforce it? Genuinely curious, since I almost never go there. Been there a few times out of curiosity but never lurked for a reasonable amount of time due to not being able to read krautrunes.

They can be a bit weird. Right now the word "cuck" is a bannable offense (which led to the replacement word kcmod), 2 years ago it was spurdo.

was it jews or russians that did it?
Place ur bettis

Nothing but 4kanker cucks and beaners in this thread.

So on KC, "cuck" wordfilters to "kcmod", and then you get banned?

The mods dislike themselves? I don't understand.

Anyway, the word "cuck" is a great meme that is still continuing to grow in power. There are already people trying to claim that they are "pro-cuck" because they aren't racist, and that "being a cuck" shouldn't be anything to be ashamed of (which it definitely is).

Definitely very strange mods you have at KC.

No, people started to use kcmod as a replacement of cuck, but everyone knows it means cuck(usually) but it wont get you banned.

Why is kc down?

We all know who is responsible

Still down

bernds get out, this is jonnes territory

DD:

Does Krautchan use Cloudflare? It would be a shame if Krautchan saw some unusual traffic :^]

No you aren't.

I won't check if it's down or not but I hope so as KC is pure cancer.

Goodnight KC/int/

Found the bernd

It was KC Tier
And it was on Holla Forums

They should pay Debnts

dutch is a weird language; it's stuck inbetween german and english and not really like either of them

I am bernd, but I havent been there in a loong time. is that czech kike shitposter still there?

Nazi Norwegianball here.

I thought Dutch was more like a nordic-germanic language, like German but closer to Norwegian or Swedish than English.

That feel when the first fucking thing I see when looking if KC is down is a Holla Forums thread. Is this or kanker pol behind it? I say we invade pol like they invaded us. They came to our lands, refused to adopt our customs, and shat the place up.

It is time for us to remove polkebab

this board is 4chan tier
I want my kc back

Yes. Only INT-P or J can post there. We do not want Holla Forums or 4kanker.
OP delete this threda wtf are you doing

So I guess those leftists and shills screaming "GET OUT POLTARDS" weren't wrong, not that I mind. Trying to gaslight KC of all places into believing that it was never right leaning is quite a the low energy maneuver.

He's kind of right, Dutch can be very similair to English at times.

there is a difference between right leaning, which I am, and absolutely cocopuffs, like Holla Forums

It was kc tier and it was on 8ch

Tja, Volksgenossen, so ist das Leben in unserem schönen neuen Deutschland. Grüßt mir den Heiko.

This. Nobody ever said it wasn't right leaning. They said it's not for trashing retarded bydlo and neurotypical knuckle draggers, which constitutes 90% of at least kanker pol. Bydlo don't seem to know the difference and mistake disdain for their shltposting style as general disagreement with their values.

cuck was rightfully banned as 4cancer back when it was starting. Now we just say "kc mod" and it's actually funny.

KC mods just arbitrarily ban forced memes (sbibeti snab, ponies, spurdo). Generally it increases board quality substantially, since ban evasion isn't enforced.

But yea, if you want a 4chan like experience don't go to KC at all. It is very much a true "oldfag" *chan and hasn't really changed in years.

lmao bullied nerd

i need my daily dose of shitty threadas and stupid poles
also does anyone know why kc is down?
was it antifa argie or the jews?

Well it´s not only disdain for their style, it´s also plain retarded stuff I read here, and I´m not even talking about the menes about jews.

I read some claims and questions about history here today that were american/19th century romantic historian tier.

This post itself ironic or not is the precise posting style and reason why we have bullied pol/kanker and sosachers off our board

KC goes down weekly

not like this it´s don´t

Okay it goes down like this every few months though

its dont

bernds are still assmad because the finngols from yli meme'd their site into decadence

Kc is still down

Really? KC never goes down for multiple hours?

I can recall at least two other times this year.

grappend mij?
Duits is kkmakkelijk

Ik kan dit beamen.
Dat je het niet kan spreken valt nog uit te leggen maar als je het niet kunt lezen ben je echt kkdom matti.

That feel when you can't countryball on Holla Forums
Dumb Americans are too loud
Too many 4krebs
I wish i was on KC having serious discussions

Is this why /furry/ has thousands of extra users?

We could have had kctire discussions at this very moment

please fellow bernd, save me from the evil finnish memes, I will die without serious discussion

Should I post techno or neofolk in this ITT treda?
Odds techno
Evens neofolk

Techno interests me

youtube.com/watch?v=wU4UgHX_QBY

Range-banning Finland was a mistake

ja but I'd rather have them than britroaches

Roaches don't wander outside of their containment thread.

Unless you're an assborger who falls for their shitposting and get tricked into their thread. Its like a venus flytrap of shitposting.

The eternal Anglo finds a way

i want kc back

not even an assburger but I wandered into one of those threads once because it was the title of an old tolkien poem and it was nothing but the most cancerous shitposting ever, I'm starting to think that those threads are just aussies pretending they live in bongistan

All our neets are contained on /aus/

What if KC never returns

My life will improve dramatically.

all of the bernds will flee to other chans, and they will flood 8/pol/ with their assburgerness and serious discussion, and they will attempt to flood ylilauta but ultimately get stopped by a wave of spurdos and gondolas

i couldnt liver with that

Nice stealth pun

im listening to fux :DDD
youtube.com/watch?v=a_t8zsdTA5s&nohtml5=False

thats very good thank you for sharing
t. man that likes music

Guys, do you know we can finally say it?

Mods are cucks!

What if it has something to do with that no-hate-speech campaign?

j-dar is down too
j-dar.ca/

Schlimm?

Ach, Bernd. What will I do without serious discussions?

You were my only human contact. ;_;

KC is purestrain cancer.

We all know who is responsible for this, right?

Former Bernd here, refugees welcome. This place is rife with serious discussion, enjoy your stay.

Only Bernd can bring the teachings of Igor to the Holla Forums masses.

Hallo felles Norsknazi. Hvordan står det til?

Where did the other Bernds go, i know that most Israelis are on Holla Forums, but what about other chans/boards?

I thought Finnish IPs were range banned from Krautchan.

Spambots & spergs with proxys …
Just usual Holla Forums situation.
If there isn't a shitstorm on this site, it's the engine that breaks again or the trillionth ddos.

maybe 4shit /int/?

>>>/kc/

Are they STILL sore from those early day spam raids? Fucking hell.

I don't know if some ranges are still banned, but I can post just fine (if the site was up).

t. Finn

board is still down? goddamnit I don't want these bernds shitting up my board

you can countryball on /kc/
i don't understand what are you fuckers doing here

Yes, krautchan is still full of downs for me.

go back to america, mong. Btw your country is mostly germanic, it's not the white melting pot you've been told it is.

kill yourself

But that board is meh, and doesn't have enough posters. Plus it's haunted by souls of all the people who were banned during the years.

I have been there once in 2009 or 2010. First thread I see is a "rate my dick" thread and everything else is nazi propaganda. Didn't visit that place a second time.

Not really a fan of gay nazies.

RIP Casey

Krautchan is up again!

/thread