Are you completely sure Holla Forums, that israel doesn't suffer what we suffer...

Are you completely sure Holla Forums, that israel doesn't suffer what we suffer? What if they were just smarter enough to build a wall before saudis infiltrate it? I am okay at believing that international jews are against the entire world, but israel just tries to protect itself.

Not shilling, if you can convince me otherwise, i'l believe it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello David Horowitz

Hello.

yeah, sure. nice slide anyway though. now check my fucking digits bb.

All these cuckchan faggots everywhere.

Yeah, fuck cuckchan.

israel should suffer more than anywhere else in the planet

nothing new that jews are fine with jewing other jews, if theres a big shekel to make.

isreal guilt trips the western nation into gib me dats and leeches off the holocaust like blm is leeching off slavery.
it doesn't have to do with the rampant degeneracy in the west though, that's just because we have it so good here that people have forgotten real discrimination and racism or other life-adversing problems.
sure, it's a problem that affects us all, but if one cancer destroys another, who cares?
I for one choose for the jews to lose.

trips of truth

Why should I care about israel occupied Palestine? Do you even nationalism, kike?

nice singles

From the movie Network….

"Sidney Lumet claimed that he wanted to cast Vanessa Redgrave in the film, but Paddy Chayefsky didn't want her. Lumet argued that he thought she was the greatest English-speaking actress in the world, while Chayefsky, a proud Jew and supporter of Israel, objected on the basis of her support of the PLO. Lumet, himself a Jew, said "Paddy, that's blacklisting!" to which Chayefsky replied, "Not when a Jew does it to a Gentile." The year after this film swept the Oscars, Redgrave won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for Julia (1977). The Jewish Defense League had protested her nomination and was picketing and burning her in effigy outside the Academy Awards ceremony. In her controversial acceptance speech, Redgrave decried intimidation by "Zionist hoodlums". Chayefsky was one of the scheduled presenters later in the evening, and he took a moment to express his contempt at Redgrave for "exploiting" the Academy Awards for "personal propaganda". "

This is the jew. It is how he thinks and acts.
To the question "does Israel suffer" I answer "not enough"

Israel has not learned how to be multicultural, there going into a multicultural mode.

If Trump supports Israel, then so do I.

sage

Thanks for proving you're from cuckchan.

lol

Nice try JIDF

HoH SiS

Kill yourself Jew.

Apparently they got leftists in Israel just as bad as in the US.
Tel Aviv isthe LGBT capital of the world (or so I heard) (on here).

That's a good thing.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782

LEARN TO ARCHIVE NIGGER

Obligatory.

Good point sir.

Regardless of where the enemies of israel happen to be, I don't give two fucks until Israel owns up to it's lies or world war 2.

I will always bare hatred for those who desecrate the truth. Fuck Israel.

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

Zionists in Israel do not bother me, and why should they? In building up their Nation, Jews are doing what we should be doing, albeit by replacing a less advanced Palestine with a more advanced Israel.

What bothers me is in wholly evil influence of Zionists (mostly Jews, but not all) upon the Western Nations. Through endorsing the immigration and miscegenation, through taking over our own institutions, through starting the Leftist movement, Jews have proven over and over, again and again, that they are at war with the West first, and other Nations thereafter. They are trying to destroy the West. How can we not be beyond pissed about that?

In this case, religion is being used as a cover for racism.

I'm completely sure that I don't care.

great

heh, good strategy tbh

I kind of agree OP

Israel is just doing what white countries should be doing.

I think you're right.
So you should vote for Trump because he's gonna make Israel great again and stop its over dependence on the US by making them pay.
Win-win my greatest ally in the region.

If jews want land, they can have all six feet of it above them.

It's very simple. Let them build a wall, 50 feet high, all around Israel. The second they're done and proudly displaying their walled in nation, we fill it with water.

OP doesn't reply to posts after asking to be convinced

confirmed for shill thread

That seems like a ridiculous amount of water….

The problem is jews are working around the clock to flood Europe with mudslimes.

They fund ISIS to destabilize middle east, and they also fund marxist groups and government programs to increase immigration to Europe.

If jews did not hold this double standard, nobody would care if Israel builds a wall. We just want to do the same, and we want all jews to go to Israel. Not have some there, while some are here to bleed us out only to escape when it collapses, which is why the jews are leaving france now.

You know all this, shill, and I know that you know. But it's still late summer, so this is for the bluepilled visitors.

Defund Israel and zionism is literally no problem.

All M.E shenanigans are funded by America. Billions every day, siphoned from taxpayers straight into jews pockets. They live like kings on burgers hard labor.

Jews think they are too good for work, so they read Talmud all day while burger slaves away to pay for their wars.

The jew will never trade the Talmud for the shovel.

If he did, wars would end right away, because if there are nobody to fight wars for the jew, then he won't start a war.

It's simple. Just stop giving money to Israel and the arab nations will consume it overnight.

99% of worlds problems disappear when you simply stop letting the jews take your money.

Congratulations OP, you just learned what Jewish Nationalism/Zionism means!

There is nothing wrong with the idea of Jewish Nationalism itself, after all, every race deserves nation. However, Jews obtained their nation through deception, lies, and propaganda. They are an international cabal of merchants, high-profile lobbyists, forcing the west to play it's game because Jews truly believe themselves as the master race, this is why they must be stopped.

what constitutes as "international jews" then?

They want to be the next dominant global empire. They're playing the game of thrones, and are quite keen at it. Infiltrating and controlling competition is their game, rather than eliminating competition. But who knows what they'll do when they no longer need us. Their birthrate is, after all, rising very quickly. The push for Greater Israel will be the second step.

Most peoples throughout the world still retain a tribal mentality. Europeans lost this, or it wws removed, sometime after WW2 when the demoralization process began. We stand against enemies that will do anything for their people, and we have no sense of people at all. No identity, it's been completely stripped, at least to an effective extent.

Don’t care. Kill them all.

Keked at this one

Now fuck off jew, You wont gain any sympathy for israhell here. Fuck off and die.

(((1)))

No, they just want to destroy goyim like all kikes do.

Go back, nobody cares about
here.

LOT of 'Why is Israel so bad' here today.

I'm seeing it in other non Israel threads. They're trying to turn the argument back to 'But why is Israel so bad user'?

true. technically Israel has been completely taken over by disgusting, blood-sucking jews

Because the Israelis happen to not have any kikes oy veying and crying persecution the moment they suggest such a thing as borders or ethnic self-determination. They only do that with non-kikes.