Would you perform a sexual intercourse with this individual?

Would you perform a sexual intercourse with this individual?

I don't know. I would have to see her naked to decide.

No thanks. That isn't my fetish.

I would let her know that she wouldn't get in trouble if she went potty in her panties though.

no, its physically impossible unless you have a micro penis.

For OP, that might be his only option, tho?

Before i can imagine putting my dick into anyone, i need to be able to imagine a relationship. Just sticking your dick into whatever pleases your eyes is disgusting. Keep it to your fantasy if you will, but acting out on something like that is unhealthy for your mental state. I'm not a puritan, quite the contrary, but sex is an expression of mutal feelings of love for each other on a same level. It's not sexual liberation but degeneracy to just go around and fuck.

I have no idea what kind of relationship you imagine with a little girl like that. I could love her as a daughter, niece or any such relationship in which i'm a caretaker. And there's nothing sexual in that for me.

Anyways, thanks fo the advice, grandpa.

I may be a morose ascetic, but quite often this so-called ‘new sex life’ of young people and frequently of the adults too seems to me purely bourgeois and simply an extension of the good old bourgeois brothel. All this has nothing in common with free love as we Communists understand it. No doubt you have heard about the famous theory that in communist society satisfying sexual desire and the craving for love is as simple and trivial as ‘drinking a glass of water’. A section of our youth has gone mad, absolutely mad, over this ‘glass-of-water theory’. It has been fatal to many a young boy and girl. Its devotees assert that it is a Marxist theory. I want no part of the kind of Marxism which infers all phenomena and all changes in the ideological superstructure of society directly and blandly from its economic basis, for things are not as simple as all that. A certain Frederick Engels has established this a long time ago with regard to historical materialism.

“I consider the famous ‘glass-of-water’ theory as completely un-Marxist and, moreover, as anti-social. It is not only what nature has given but also what has become culture, whether of a high or low level, that comes into play in sexual life. Engels pointed out in his Origin of the Family how significant it was that the common sexual relations had developed into individual sex love and thus became purer. The relations between the sexes are not simply the expression of a mutual influence between economics and a physical want deliberately singled out for physiological examination. It would be rationalism and not Marxism to attempt to refer the change in these relations directly to the economic basis of society in isolation from its connection with the ideology as a whole. To be sure, thirst has to be quenched. But would a normal person normally lie down in the gutter and drink from a puddle? Or even from a glass whose edge has been greased by many lips? But the social aspect is more important than anything else. The drinking of water is really an individual matter. But it takes two people to make love, and a third person, a new life, is likely to come into being. This deed has a social complexion and constitutes a duty to the community.

“As a Communist I have no liking at all for the ‘glass-of water’ theory, despite its attractive label: ‘emancipation of love.’ Besides, emancipation of love is neither a novel nor a communistic idea. You will recall that it was advanced in fine literature around the middle of the past century as ‘emancipation of the heart’. In bourgeois practice it materialized into emancipation of the flesh. It was preached with greater talent than now, though I cannot judge how it was practiced. Not that I want my criticism to breed asceticism. That is farthest from my thoughts. Communism should not bring asceticism, but joy and strength, stemming, among other things, from a consummate love life. Whereas today, in my opinion, the obtaining plethora of sex life yields neither joy nor strength. On the contrary, it impairs them. This is bad, very bad, indeed, in the epoch of revolution.

“Young people are particularly in need of joy and strength. Healthy sports, such as gymnastics, swimming, hiking, physical exercises of every description and a wide range of intellectual interests is what they need, as well as learning, study and research, and as far as possible collectively. This will be far more useful to young people than endless lectures and discussions on sex problems and the so-called living by one’s nature. Mens sana in corpore sana. Be neither monk nor Don Juan, but not anything in between either, like a German Philistine. You know the young comrade X. He is a splendid lad, and highly gifted. For all that, I am afraid that he will never amount to anything. He has one love affair after another. This is not good for the political struggle and for the revolution. I will not vouch for the reliability or the endurance of women whose love affair is intertwined with politics, or for the men who run after every petticoat and let themselves in with every young female. No, no, that does not go well with revolution.”

Spoken like a true woman.

You're not even a real man.

Fuck off

Spoken like a true rebellious teenager that either never gets laid and just runs his mouth online or is the Chad type of guy who loves the shallow world capitalism created and has a lot of aquaintances but never had a friend either. You need to grow up.

I think the answer is in the QR

There's a spooky face in it

I'm neither of these. I have a dick and a normal level of testosterone, therefore I like to fuck girls with no strings attached and have a blast doing it. I'm not saying that I don't want to date some of them, i'm just saying I am able to have enjoyable sex while fucking someone I don't care too much about.

Are you a commie cuck or what?

You need to take testosterone. You have the mentality of a 14yo girl. If you need to imagine having a relationship with a girl in order to fuck her, you are probably some low T beta cuck. Ironically enough, having the sort of mind set that you have makes you look like the virgin.

l

Reminds me of the time I spent overnight in the local cop shop cells.

Read
I don't need a relationship to get hard for anyone, but i wouldn't go and stick my dick into something that i don't know. You're not more manly for fucking around, but taking up responsibility in your life, for yourself and your relationships.

Funny how you call me out for being a commie while yourself promoting ideas that would very much be in the category of "cultural marxism".

no

Because you just randomly attacked capitalism. It had nothing to do with the conversation but you just inserted right in to the argument out of nowhere. That's what commies do.

Having sex with girls you aren't in a relationship with has nothing to do with cultural Marxism. I'm not promoting polyamory or prostitution or any other sort of degeneracy. Sex with no strings attached has been around way before that faggot Karl Marx was even born.

ok

I prefer my sex with strings and ropes attatched, thanks.

She can't consent.

I want to spread my shit on your face like peanut butter, you Pommy faggot