Hey Holla Forums what do you think of this flounder I caught?

hey Holla Forums what do you think of this flounder I caught?

Other urls found in this thread:

berkley-fishing.com/berkley-bait-soft-bait-berkley-gulp/gulp-mud-minnow-croaker/1285432.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suck it up your anus

What bait did you use?

I used a 1/4 oz jig head and a 4" Gulp croaker (soft plastic) lure.

Here's another pic

I ejected him out of my anus because I ate him the other day and I actually just took a shit

to be more specific on the lure it was the pearl white variant of this
berkley-fishing.com/berkley-bait-soft-bait-berkley-gulp/gulp-mud-minnow-croaker/1285432.html

fag

it's not gay if you chop it up into little pieces, bread the pieces (I used flour and pankow), fry it up on a pan (I used coconut oil and butter) and then eat it.

How do you think men survived for generations upon generations? They ate stuff and then ejected it out of their anuses when they shit, and nobody ever called them a fag

Pic related, here are some delicious flounder fillets being fried up.

im inclined to agree with , it was still a pretty faggy thing to do

Fuck that looks so good.

I haven't eaten anything great in days, mostly just boiled eggs on bread. I live in a vegetarian household so if I ever brought a dead fish home (That, I myself killed) I would be stoned to death. I got screamed at for killing a cockroach lol, they're fucking crazies

It was great. Flounder (flatfish, fluke, doormat, sole) is the most delicious of all the fish.

Your living situation sounds unsustainable to me, very sorry to hear that user. Here is a crab I caught (and steamed, and ate) earlier this week.

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

It isn't all too bad, I just can't kill my own food. I have to buy meats from the supermarket.

Which is pretty gay considering I live near the coast. Thank god it isn't permanent, I can't wait to kill my own prey and eat it.

Also what does crab taste like, is it similar to shrimp/prawns?

so they're fine with you buying meat, which was probably factory farmed, they eat things like eggs, the industry of which throw male chicks into grinders, but they'd get pissed about you killing a single animal to eat yourself, probably in a more humane way than store bought animal products?
fucking hypocrites man

that sounds awful, mate

crab tastes a bit similar to prawns but you have to pick the meat out of the shells which are very hard. The texture is much more soft/delicate.

Absolutely wonderful when you get a big chunk of meat out of the claws and dip it in melted butter/lemon juice….

I love living by the sea. I can go out and catch my own food while having an unobstructed view of every half naked women who walks onto the beach. What else could a man want???

Here is an lizardfish I caught fishing from the beach. They are basically snakes with gills, these are some real ghetto-ass fish. A lot of people say these are trash fish and taste terrible, but I ate this one and the meat was white and delicate and tasted similar to flounder.

A little bony but nothing I couldn't deal with.

I also meant to add that it makes sense for lizardfish to taste similar to flounder… They both have similar behaviors and diets.

Both are camouflaged very well to lie on sandy bottoms and ambush prey, and they are aggressive (will chase your lure and attack most anything that moves and can fit in its mouth)

Here is another lizardfish, he's about the size of my dick. I let him go because he was too small (lol)

Any tips for freshwater fishing for a total beginner?

With a fishing rod you will be able to fish. Remember that fish live in water reservoirs.

Why not catch a fish cook it for them and tell them it veggie protein flavored to taste like fish. Using seaweed and other all natural ingredients. Vegans are dumb enough

is that hotwheels? the similarity is striking

kek, you just mad he got better game than you.

his arm is gross. and why is his sleeve pulled up? does he think it'll look any less nauseating if its tan?

Would eat pan fried/10

Go to a local bait shop and talk to guys there, they will give you tips, what's biting where etc.
It's good for their business if they help you catch fish

you have superior observation skills. wanna work for the fbi?

Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something.