Ever worked at fast food?

ever worked at fast food?

yeah it sucked.

Worked it, also managed it.

Life Advice: NEVER become a fast food manager. You'll have 2 staff members who give a fuck, and 12 others who are reprobates.

memory 1:
I started getting close to this girl that worked the same shift as I. When I say "close" I really just mean that I spilled my fucking spaghetti all the time when she was around, and I tried my hardest to work up the nerve to speak to her. The manager noticed that I was flustered by this girl, and she (the manager) deliberately separated us by making me work evenings. I can't prove that this was the case, I'm just speculating based on the way that this manager bitch would look at me.

memory 2:
There was another guy on the same shift as me who shared my name. We obviously looked different, people just had nicknames to tell us apart. One day I show up to work (on my day off) to check the schedule to see when I'm supposed to work next. While there, the manager basically told me to fuck off and that I was fired. The manager bitch wanted to fire me under the accusation that I was skipping shifts, and she pointed to the sign in/sign out sheet (yeah, it was a photocopied paper that we were all made to sign because they didn't have a terminal/ID system) next to "my" name. I pointed out to her that I wasn't missing shifts and that it was likely the other guy, but she didn't believe me, she told me to fuck off. I just sort of got pissed and told myself, "fuck this shit it's not worth it" and never went back. A week later, I came by to get something to eat, and while at the window I asked about the guy who shared my name, and the girl at the window told me that he got fired weeks earlier for stealing from the register or some shit. I can't prove anything, but this just solidifies to me that the manager bitch didn't like me and she wanted me gone.

There. That's my story. Yeah, it's boring. Fuck you. Go read Jack London or something if you want an actual story, you cock.

didn't realize how much of a sausage fest it was until manger intro'd us to a couple of chicks new to the team
one was the fattest ugliest cunts i'd ever met
i still remember the sound of her slapping one of her five asses. then looking to me for a reaction
what the fuck man

I love the staff at KFC… they must all be like 13 years old… it's hot! i go there in my wheelchair, just to drool at the lolis serving the counter.

What is it with Shadman and buck teeth? What is this fetish? Why can't he stop?

wat
isn't working age +16 or something?

of all the complaints people make about what shad draws, user.

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB SHADMAN

gay

NOW I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED

I'm working at a fast food place right now. I'm 26 and have a college degree. FML. The customers all have a contemptuous attitude towards me.

The guys I work with are cool. The girls are naggy and love to bicker though. I dread the shifts I have with them.

I need to get a better job, but I'm too LOW ENERGY.

worked at domino's for half a year ama :—–)

Sad!

Yeah, and it was Wendy's. I worked there for about a month. The kitchen was about the size of a thin hallway and my uniform permanently stunk of chicken nuggets. Also their burgers smell and taste like grease, Carl's Jr. is miles better. Fuck this smug Wendy meme.

oh my

this fucker again

so subtle… yet incorrect.

i would have gone full vendetta mode and got a bunch of cockroaches and let them loose in the restaurant then called the heath inspector, but thats just me

I recognize the style, was it fuchur's (?)

My busboy job was kind of the same deal, just eyeing one of the only two good looking girls in the entire building and my hours would get cut that week. But everyone except for my manager and this guy who had a bi-crush on me fucking hated me. And this crazy cunt I went to hs with was in good standing there and probably dropped a bunch of rumors on my name and slowly but surely my hours were cut to make room for this new criminal delinquent.

First job was a small ice cream and deli sort of deal with a drive-thru. It was nice and classic, perfect place to work for your first time. Didn't really suck, but the pay and hours sucked cock considering I was just a senior in hs trying to impress my gf who was getting tipped as a hostess at a fancy restaurant at 18.

I then worked at Papa John's as a phone monkey right out of high school trying to impress my gf who was now getting paid more to be a hostess at another restaurant. If you call in your order on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and it's game day, you can go fuck yourself. The hours were fine and I got to take home pizza occasionally, but more than half the people working there were grown ass adults who made a full-time living out of delivery driving and topping pizzas who were constantly giving me shit in slight ways, kind of looking down on me. It's hard to explain but they kind of treated me as if I was expendable, and I was, but you know, you don't have to act like I'm a worthless freak you're about to catch the gay from. Me and two others were the only kids (under 25) there. The other like, 15 employees were over 27, mostly over 35 hitting mid 40's.

Plus, this gossiping faggot probably didn't do much help telling everyone what I did when I was in hs smoking pot when I had already smart mouthed my manager's wife on the phone.
Anyway

tl;dr

were they brown? mine were brown

I did

I worked as a burger cook at a Wendy's about 10 years ago for $7.50 an hour.

Those lunch rushes…going back and forth to the cooler for more boxes of patties…it was the hardest month I've ever worked in my life.

gooks are weird.

Bucked teeth and missing teeth is part of the pedo fetish, as the transition period between baby and adult teeth is at the center of most pedos' AOA.

You have to be a pedo to understand.

You have to be joking. Shadman's "art" is unmistakable. Maybe it's because they don't have dicks.

Nobody wants to be white more badly than someone who's almost there.

i'm as close as you can get (i actually could pass as white in most places) yet you don't see me bleach my nipples

the shading on that jar is way to dark, the jar is transparent so the shadow should be minimal.

never would have guessed
thanks japan

but big puffy pink nipples

shad twitter is suspended
wew

dats japanese

sem ting

lmao

in my country only low lifes work in the fast food industry: 99% foreigners and 1% non foreigner idiots who can't get a better job

Sounds more like you don't know what you want to do. If you do though, what are you waiting for?

Worked in a Papa Johns.
I liked everything about it except for answering phones and taking orders.
Tending the oven or making pizzas in the middle of a rush was fun as shit though.

Get into construction faggot. General labor is entry level then eventually you move up. I make $20 an hour to put in insulation between drywalls. It's only been 4 months too. I started by sweeping after the guys for a little more than minimum wage.

what do teenagers work as tho