Should I send this message or is it out of line? How will she react? also, why won't she even speak to me?

Should I send this message or is it out of line? How will she react? also, why won't she even speak to me?

wow, you're a cuck.

Even if you didn't roll trips this would still be true.

1. Don't sound like a sniveling faggot
2. If she talks to your friends then have them get the information for you.
3. If that doesn't work then ask yourself what you're really trying to get here and if it's worth it.

Honestly dude, I think you should just go ahead and kill yourself right now, I'm honestly not even memeing. I've thought about doing it to myself a lot but after reading what you just posted, I've realized I might actually be okay. You obviously have nothing to live for though. I mean the amount of desperation in that messages could sink an island. Not only does it imply you obsessed over her hopelessly, but also that you friended her knowing that that 'love' (you probably even think what you're feeling is love) will never be reciprocated. Not only that, you let two years pass before you mustered up this pitiful excuse for a communication. This 'message' speaks volumes about why anyone would not want to be associated with you. You're not even good enough for the friend zone. You should just end it all right now. Someone like you is just never going to succeed in such a cold, cruel world.

Needs to be shorter and less whiney. Why even bother when she obviously doesn't want to interact with you?

this

you're a bit slow on the uptake, op. forget her.

You are right, but I just want to know why. What did I do wrong. Why does she hate me? I actually did her a huge favor, once upon a time

What's the point of even helping you, you miserable excuse of a human being? Fuck it, I have nothing better to do and feel like typing. First off, someone tells you to kill yourself and you just say "you are right"? Is that really the best you can do? No woman of any caliber would want anything to do with such a spineless piece of trash. You're a worthless human being and you probably just nodded your head as you read that.
A normal person, trying to talk to someone who's been distant, would keep that shit light. "hey how's it going". No response? fuck it, her loss. Obviously you feel like it's your loss and a tremendous one at that. This, combined with all the 'favours' you do her lowers your perceived value and increases hers. So you become just as worthless to her as you are in every other aspect of life, you sad little man. Every single one of your words and actions tells her what she and everyone else already surmised just from their initial interaction with you: you are a worthless, spineless, dickless loser and you pose no value whatsoever by simply being in a person's life. Only by reducing yourself to minion status will people tolerate your existence, but not for long. Only the bottom of the food chain will ever see or interact with you as an equal.

damn user lay of the heat

If you have to ask, the answer is no.

Why would you open up like that to someone who clearly doesn't give a shit about you? ALTERNATIVELY, does she see you irl? She may just think "oh, I can actually talk to him instead of just typing." That it the content of your emails is so fucking banal that it doesn't deserve a response

This mostly. The more you offer people, especially women, the less valuable you become. It's already too late with her. With the next girl avoid doing anything for her she doesn't pay back, never say sorry just because they want you too, avoid apologizing in general really unless you think the action itself was legitimately wrong.

Always lead but never carry. By this I mean you have to be proactive and direct about what you want, leading all interactions you can, but never carry them, if they're not being proactive they're not interested and trying to force it down their throat will just drive them away.

I could say a bunch of other stuff too, about concentrating on what you want, and using what they want to get it instead of just giving them everything and hoping you'll get what you want out of the kindness of their heart but you wouldn't understand it as you are now.

Just some things I've learned to cope with being autistic. TL;DR Don't put girls on a pedestal, they are disgusted by what's below them.

It's obvious that she doesn't want to talk to you. Begging and crying will only turn her off more and make her see you as a "creep" (you aren't, but that doesn't matter).

Accept that you've lost this particular battle. Remind yourself that she's a worthless cunt who doesn't deserve to have you as a friend. Pick yourself up and try again with another girl. Dating/friendship is just a numbers game. If you try enough times you'll eventually find the right person, or at least get more skilled at playing the game. Putting too much effort into any individual just makes you seem weird.

OP is an hero now… check the obituaries.

I dare to ask, who are these semen demons?

Disregard, I suck cock.

thought so

Curious, if you dare…. How does your post make you feel? Are you so close to ejaculation knowing that you sure did show a broken man what it is like to be defeated? Did you cum all over your monitor in excitement knowing that you have added the a normal conversation by simply posting a simple picture without any addition copy or context? This must be your first job bruv. I feel sorry for you as you agree with the mainstream consent while you slowly die amongst the culturalism you, yourself have been apart. You will die among the the metaphor of basic cultural miscegenation of the global village and would never wake up until it is too late or until you are so fucked up that your children are whores and your wife is a piece of shit, or that of a shared existence. People such as yourself are so gone because you refuse to take a stand. You merely sit on the fences throwing banana peels in one or another direction. You do not have the balls to take a side and yet you mock from the sidelines as your people die. You may not see it today, but it will be evident in your children's generation. I shall call you…. Steve. For now.

She probably wont even respond to that OP so it's a waste of time.
On the other hand the only thing you've got to lose is your pride, and you clearly don't have any of that left.

Ok?

She's an old fashioned kinda gal and would prefer you deliver them in person. Don't forget to sign them with your blood to prove how much she means to you.

The company its called tinklebell.

this
but mostly these

wimminz arent all that great bro just forget about her find a qt benis gurl and be happy with that

honk kong devil has spoken
return colony >:(

I THINK SHE WILL EXPRESS HER HATE ON FLAGS AND IDS

I just don't get how women can be this cruel. Even a tiny little message saying hope youre well. Why is that too much for them?

Humans as a whole are cruel bastards. Don't go begging for treats like a puppy, because it will just make them want to kick you more.

cuck

Honestly dude, I think you should just go ahead and kill yourself right now, I'm honestly not even memeing. I've thought about doing it to myself a lot but after reading what you just posted, I've realized I might actually be okay. You obviously have nothing to live for though. I mean the amount of desperation in that messages could sink an island. Not only does it imply you obsessed over her hopelessly, but also that you friended her knowing that that 'love' (you probably even think what you're feeling is love) will never be reciprocated. Not only that, you let two years pass before you mustered up this pitiful excuse for a communication. This 'message' speaks volumes about why anyone would not want to be associated with you. You're not even good enough for the friend zone. You should just end it all right now. Someone like you is just never going to succeed in such a cold, cruel world.

Thanks! That's neato.

Been there, I know that feel.

I called the girl who was ignoring me a stuck up cunt in a blog and she sent me a butt hurt email within a day. Told her to gtfo.

Women ignore you because they don't care. You aren't even a person in her eyes. What ever you thought may have been there is gone.
The only God thing about women is that there is always younger prettier ones.

I feel prettiness stops increasing once you get down to about 4 or 5 at the youngest. Honestly it's more or less flat between about 4 and 10.

(checked)

True, but time passes and they get old and ugly over 13 imho and new ones take there place

OP is beta as fuck it is clear she doesn't feel the same as you do.

She isn't your friend. Move on.