Wasted and really high on blow AMA

wasted and really high on blow AMA
i am hotwheels father, don't talk to me condescendingly or you will have to pay the ultimate consequence

have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

get pooped on BOY

i don't think this is a coherent statement so even replying with the format of a comprehensible sentence is probably the wrong thing to do

i don't poop i am a breatharian
i also have a restraining order on all people (it's a real thing in Greenland) so nobody can get close enough to poop on me
get rekt kiddo

but what if a person was to stand far away from you and shoot the poop at you???

it's impossible due to my nearly inhuman reaction time
i have mutated genetics because I was raised by wolves (presumably) and my parents have never been identified/known. I have an almost instant reaction time and can prove it
Also, I wear protective stretch-wear clothing so the likelihood of the fecal matter making any contact with my skin is simply unfeasible or near impossible

o shit

look, i don't really like Game of Thrones too much, but this analogy works in this instance.
Nobody virtuous, held together by a strong moral fiber, analytical ability and capacity to use deliberation and self-autonomy to come to the conclusion that is truly in everybody's best interests, and generally likable based off of characteristic qualities alone…I repeat, NOBODY of this description, has been raised by normal bi-pedal humans. There has ALWAYS been a wolf involved
Don't believe me? Google it bitch
the fact you didn't know that is frightful and disgraceful at the same time

it's time for bed, timmy

i'm too stimulated
going to sleep in like an hour
problem?
man i fuckin hate it when the sun comes up

maybe if you werent such a degenerate drug using faggot who spends his time larping or just straight up being a compulsive liar on Cambodian mine-sweeping discussion boards you wouldn't be so keen on the whinging and whining to complete strangers.

honestly dude im down to suck a dick right now
how do i initiate this process

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

The fact that you're obviously so fucking lonely you're replying to every single person on your thread, even agreeing to suck dick. This is probably the saddest thing I've seen in a long time… And that's coming from an Asian with a really small penis.

Test

im high n waiting til i come down enough to fall asleep

i can assure you i'm not lonely
but i need to occupy my mind right now and that involves refreshing 8/b/ catalog every 15 seconds right now and searching my nose for any good boogers to save (been getting some rare shapes lately)

back to dumpster with you

You don't even comprehend where you are.

We make up for our lack of traffic upon any given board, by the plethora of boards.

Hell, YOU can make a board here on Holla Forums, and it will live or die based upon its merit and your effort.

True Meritocracy.

what does me saying i want to put a weiner in my mouth in my previous post have anything to do with the level of comprehension that i possess in regards to 8ch? honestly im just rly horny
i think penis is not primary objective

Sure…

i've been banged 3 times in life
once by guy (was not fun)
twice by trap (was fun)
i only enjoyed the experiences with qt trap
traps are totally gay and i am totally gay 4 this
and it's awesome

and we're only just getting to the good part

jesus fucking christ dude.

and you have the audacity to call me retarded?
just fuck off, m8. you need psychiatric care, i think you're in the throws of some sort of psychosis

top bantz m8
you're still a fucking fag