/nzg/ New Zealand General

/nzg/ New Zealand General

4chan refugee edition

TFW can post multiple images

Sheepshaggers need to leave

Fix 4chan then. Some cunt broke it now only passfags can post.

Why are IDs even gone?

you can go back now

Hi all!

My whole dorm is banned from cuckchan…

It's not that I am just refugee from 4chan into this thread but I am planing to emigrate to NZ in 1 and a half years (when I finish my Master)

I had an idea to practice english by speaking with someone from NZ on Skype. I have no money to give but I could do some psychological support (that are some basic psychotherapy skills every psychologist learn on college).

Do you think it is good idea? Where could I found interested persons for that?

We really can't…

New Zealanders are the worst people to learn English from. No cunt can understand us.

let me guess: you all use the same internet connection. do you even know how the internet works?

take a break from imageboards for a bit, it'll be good for you, just stop posting here please

Make me, cunt.

börk börk, where the bläck cock at?

There is like 800 people in one building (i think we have two servers on a wing so 400) and I have nothing to do with installation of that shit.

Well if I want to go to NZ wouldn't that type of English be just right?

touche

if you can still appeal the ban, try saying that it's a mobile ip and that you didnt make the post you got banned for

I think that I can do that. Ban was for spamming. 4chan probably see all PC-s there as one (one IP? Dunno I am not IT fag) so when few people post shit that happened. Or we have just one major retard…

FILTER ALL NON-NZ POSTERS

they see your ip. i was permabanned and it worked for me, so unless the ban is for something unusual like being a vpn or a tor node, it should work. also depends on the mod tbh

Thanks man, I will try that out!

Is there anywhere in this country that isn't boring as shit? Bonus if it also isn't cold and isn't Auckland.

Go back to fucking sheep normalfag

What kind of entertainment you like?

At least show her nipples.

I don't have that pic.
I rarely save pics from 4chan but for some reason I liked that one very much.

Also, nice tits

I wonder what it was that made you like it so much…

Yup, I wonder too. I surely saw more beautiful and conventualy pictures on internet.

Probably eyes because of that light or something…

damn i am retarded

I meant something that most people find attractive

Nothing to do with the literally perfect ass on display? Are you gay?

On contrary, I saw a lot of perfect asses on internet and I never saved those pictures.

Go the fuck away. We don't want your kind here.

What are the main problems with users from 4chan? For what do you hate them?

Every single board on 4chan save for /sp/ is cancerous, but that's not the point. Generals on Holla Forums are fucking unacceptable.

How do you know that this is not general from /int/?

HA! Checkmate 8cuck!

Do I give a fuck where it comes from? It doesn't matter, it's cancerous anyway.

But you said:

And from 4chan

So, obviously you give a fuck.

… Jesus. I meant that generals of any kind on Holla Forums are cancer. And I didn't even mention 4chan when I said that.

I know you've been trying to learn English, but God damn, a language barrier is no excuse for absolute stupidity.

So, the Holla Forums, (internet location, place) is a problem.

This thread is a joke. Because no one in NZ would be so much of a cuck they still post on cuckchan.

Go post on reddit you fucking clowns.

SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS SHEEP SHAGGERS

What even brought you upside down fags here?

Children too, look.

This is an American board. Get an American flag or else fuck off sheepfuckers.

I am proud of my Pacific Coconut Heritage

I see what you did there, France!

So that explains the massive influx of shitposters