ARE YOU CONSCIOUS?

ARE YOU CONSCIOUS?

WHO ARE YOU?
Ask yourself this. If your answer is your name, your occupation, your gender, your race, your ideologies, your interests and so on. Then you are not yet awake, self conscious, red-pilled, call it whatever you may. This is just what the ruling self conscious elite of the human species want. They want you to stay asleep and bicker about pointless constructs they have willed into being.
Seek knowledge and awaken.

Yeah it actually is the Jews you gay shilling faggot.

CTR are sliding hard today.

dubs and truth on first reply!

Go tell it to infowars you fucking pleb

you are right, it's actually the CTR
kill yourself you disingenuous retard

I wonder what triggered them this time.

Everything.

Muh truthful dubs! OP's dubs don't count though, I don't like him.

Checked & Confirmed. Can't argue with the digits.

And what's the discussion in this thread?
Apart from I'M HUMAN 420 part?

Dubs & trips checking

kek is truly blessing us in this thread.

It's the kikes you dumb nigger.

There are more cuckolded gentiles involved than kikes at this point. Our enemy is not a monolith.

Of course "it is anyone but me and my hugboxes" fault.

The kikes are eternally bootyblasted because their ancestors were regularly killed by the romans during ancient times and want to destroy whites for this

Back to your /x/ ghetto, esonigger.

For all (((there))) attempts at changing history, (((there))) attempts to brake are resolveā€¦ We know better.

For as long as I draw breath, you will not brake me. I look forward to the final days with joy in my heart, for there could be nothing more honorable to me then giving my self for my people, killing as many of (((you))) as I can before I am granted rest.

Back to whatever 3rd world shithole you came from.

It is the Jews, Masons and Communists. they are all of the same branch.

Sage

I'm an immortal being in a prison for immortal beings

IT'S THE TAIGS!
look at the similarities between Hebrew and Celtic Gaelic

Usually.

All well-documented parts of the Jewish plot.

Dunno about these guys tbh fam. The other stuff is minor/silly.

This.

Stop sucking cock you pretentious faglord

I am, as we all are, god/nature/eternity/consciousness/ether experiencing itself in the present, through this physical form currently inhabited, from this point in space and time, for reasons we will likely never fully understand.

Trying to imagine up some esoteric meaning beyond our place in nature is an immoral waste of life. All I need to know is that all life on earth has natural law to thank for its existence. Therfore the most logical loyalty one can have, the highest order one can possibly serve, is natural law. Jews hate and oppose all things natural, and as such are the greatest enemy of all other life on earth.

TL;DR OP is a faggot. Gas the bikes, race war now.