Is libertarianism dead yet?

Is libertarianism dead yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgbFBlPOemE
8ch.net/pol/res/6177288.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you mean libertarianism or propertarianism?

me on the left

I love how memeable this guy is.

I can't stop laughing at how pathetic this is.

youtube.com/watch?v=VgbFBlPOemE

I really want to make a cringe compilation of this but I have no time goddamn.

Maybe Trump winning won;t be so bad. ;^)

This debate basically killed lolbertarianism on Holla Forums (or whatever was left of it).

Oh? Dayum.

Will they become fascists, or mover here?

No.

Libertarianism has now become a bearded man with a ruined obese body clowning for like-minded people.

Even better.

Propertarianism is just a shit philosophy to begin with. I'm glad that fatty is making it look stupider.

8ch.net/pol/res/6177288.html

Oh this is nice. LAWL!

So, question time. Think we should let some lolberts migrate over here? We'll be friendly, talk about the things some of us do agree with, have banter, debates, and eventually show them what they believe is missing the mark.

One could say you can't have a 'free market' until the workers own the means of production.

No. It's not like we're preventing people from coming in here. If we're going to be nice to propertarians, why don't we just be nice to the whole herd?

Yeah, I sounded like Trump there. Like as if there was a wall keeping libertarians out. lol

"Make Leftpol great again!"

working on a cringe compilation of the entire convention, wait for it, it's truly hellish work.

Need drugs to get through this wall of shit.

All that shitshow did was prove that the Lolbertarians are the American equivalent of Britain's Monster Raving Loony Party.
Only without the tongue-in-cheek element that the Loony's possess.

Although I was impressed that the lolberts finally admitted that maybe selling heroin to 5th graders probably wasn't a good idea, so that's progress, I suppose.

That would fucking fantastic!

Do it!!

Done here's a cringe compilation of the event.
Some drugs and it's done. Just for you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

My brain is bleeding.

you had ONE JOB

Nudism is supposed to be our struggle. Lolberts usually want to preserve bourg social norms.

No, not until the last corporate apologizing libertarian has been gunned down and their shitty books have been burned and purged from the internet.

Why the fuck would you support nudity, simply to be an edgy contrarian against "bourgeoise social norms". I guess you want to defend rape and fucking people in the streets too. Nudity should only be in a designated area, away from my eyes.

w e w

Is this what bait looks like?

we're smearing them, you didnt have to show your power level fam. now a bunch of butthurt lolberts are calling you out.

dont show your power level so much tbqh

the capital L libertarians will use anything and everything as self-promotion unless told rather explicitly not to, that was my way of telling them not to

We are the radical left. We are supposed to stand for the liberation of mankind in every single area. We are supposed to question EVERY widely accepted norm, if its there just to minimize freedom because of some spooks then it should be struck out.

You'd be cool with nudity if you encountered it throughout your life.

Rape is violent coercion, and the destruction of another person's freedom, so we can't defend it.

Yes. There's absolutely no reason to use force against this consensual activity that harms no one.

Yeah sure but people will still be able to criticize others' actions right? I'm playing the devil's advocate here but if I see people doing something that I disapprove of, I'll be able to talk shit right? I think people always act as if one's criticisms are equal to trying to forcibly stop a person from doing whatever is at question.

Yes, absolutely.

There are definitely certain communists and even anarchists that think this way, but it's obviously wrong. All I'm arguing against is the use of force and coercion against people only because they're doing something we don't like.

JUST

I tend to be sympathetic towards both cultural liberalism and cultural conservatism. People should do as they please without restricting other's liberties. Social conservatism is what's wrong though.

FFS STOP TOUCHING KIDS OK YOU PEDO

GEEZ IS IT THAT HARD TO CONTAIN YOURSELF???

I'm so sorry :(

Did he just go "muh roads"?

I think the party is an IRL imageboard…

OMFG

The Libertarians clearly would never be prepared for this national attention. A bunch of goons who can't attract anyone but right-wing male druggies.

It has the gas on full with the tank on empty.

Seems like a wacky fun time to me. After all the money the Koch brothers wasted this is the result. It's like poetry.

In real life, Libertarians are fine to talk to. They're just lonely "nice guys" who are a bit subversive.

On the internet though they are insufferable. In other words, no. Just because /pol drove them out doesn't mean we accept them. They are literally the most right wing party out there.